Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) (45706 Views)

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Real tyrant and bully no be lie
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Xbs1: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Seun360(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Well, he's right. Wike is a tyrant and a bully indeed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Ferrous(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
madmohamed:
wike is useless ffk is right

How is Wike useless? You people will just come online and begin to talk carelessly.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Djyucee1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
This man likes bringing ethnicity at a slight opportunity he has.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by mrxaxx: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
And this. Guy is some peoples mentor even the � is scared of FFK
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Umarfarouksalau: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
FFK is irrelevant period.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by chaloskyx: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
O so now wike is a tyrant when it comes to APC vs PDP but when he was killing igbos in rivers he was a saint abi useless people
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Charly68: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
Chief FFK is right ..Wike talks arrogantly and he is a bully ..look at the way he imposed his Party Chairman and the way he is bullying the man out of power just for self interest..yet he would come out to call the president names when in actual fact the man has been trying to avoid name calling because of Nigerians past perception of him. If not for bandits and Fulani herdsmen Buhari would have won award at the end of his tenure.. The man in Abeokuta that wanted to manipulate our constitution and imposed third term agenda did worst things than Buhari yet people kept quiet .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Work has resumed. FFK has to meet his new KPIs.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by snoopz: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
You no try o na ffk news you dey give us

You want to fucking se yeye mi?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by stayclearofme: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Abfinest007:
I laugh cuz wike will teach him a lesson
I as much as I am not a fan of Fani Kayode, you just confirmed what he said about Wike a bully and a tyrant.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
dapolaw:
Na you supposed check Google. Buhari has never defected to any existing political party. He left APP abi nah APPN to form CPC which merged with others to form APC.

He left APP abi nah APPN to form CPC which merged with others to form APC. FKK didn't left PDP, he disappeared !!!

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by stayclearofme: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
ngreel:
see this mumu man that can't even manage his home is calling someone bully foolish man
Wike is a confirmed bully, thug and a tyrant.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Ferrous(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
FFK is a careless talker and an irresponsible man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by dapolaw(m): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
Please enlightened me, which party or parties did either Buhari or Tinubu defected to?

Tinubu was with AD, and he left there to form his own party AC, which later converted to ACN then merge with others to form APC.

Same with Buhari too, we shouldn't allow sentiment to becloud your sense of reasoning nah.

nzeobi:

Oga buhari changed parties same as tinubu,say what you know
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by eshcol(m): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
lereinter:

If wike should respond then he's equally stupid

Respond to a cursed fellow like ffk
Then you no know wike.. Wike doesn't ignore people no matter how stupid they are grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Lawmak: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
This guy is so arrogant and full of himself. He is a proud man and I detest him for that.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by eshcol(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
AkaraAndBread:

If I be adviser to Woke I go tell am say, "Oga, abeg leave dis man. No fall ya hand because of dis kind tin. Why him mouth dey sharp na on to say na just now now wey dem feed am. When food don finish, na another song wey him go dey sing"

LOL! I wish u are correct but the Nyesom Ezenwo Wike I know will organize one event and use the opportunity as a guest speaker to finish this guy grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by sirp9898(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
We all know that. However expect iPOB Terrorists, who he ordered their members to be killed in droves, come here to support, simply because he is in PDP, and abuses Buhari.

Guy na ipob matter go make u mad
Both the one way concern ipob and the one way no concern them na ipob u want to dey hear every now and then
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Brown2012: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRh0XYvvCkI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CU_8fZPIXxt/?utm_medium=copy_link

He is now crying like a baby, remember when he was busy oppressing his young wife, he has met his match lamentations is now his ordeal.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
This is the reason I think the APC let FFK defect to their party, they know he' the ultimate ATTACK DOG, you can not beat FFK when it comes to verbal political attacks and counter-attacks..

Wike the mumu, bully, tout, cultist and village bully think FFK get speed bump, you don buy market.

PDP go hear wenh...

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Realhommie(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
eshcol:
I dey wait Wike epic clap back. I trust my governor, he go respond grin
But Wike insulted him first or didn't you see it in the news?

I do not like FFK but i have to say here that he has a right to respond to any sort of criticism. It was an interview and he was asked about Wike's remarks concerning his defection to the APC. He hasn't even said anything that is untrue here, Wike is a tyrant and is also one of the major problems in PDP.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
ddippset:
On record, No man born of a woman has dished out more insults and demeaning and dehumanizing words against President Buhari than FFK.

So do you mean that Abba Kyari was protecting FFK but couldn't get him to stop insulting Buhari who was his boss and employer.

Does this assertion even add up?

A barking dog is never shot at as long asits owner is close by.

Maybe you have a short memory but Abba Kyari practically was the defacto president while alive.

The relationship between him and Buhari was not one of boss and employer. It was more of sidekick and mafia.

Go check it out. When news of Kyari's demise first broke, FFK rushed to deny it. When it was eventually confirmed, he was part of the first set of people to call the villa to commiserate with Buhari. Connect the dots
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by nzeobi(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
dapolaw:
Please enlightened me, which party or parties did either Buhari or Tinubu defected to?

Tinubu was with AD, and he left there to form his own party AC, which later converted to ACN then merge with others to form APC.

Same with Buhari too, we shouldn't allow sentiment to becloud your sense of reasoning nah.

Leaving one party for another is defection.
Tinubu Left ad for ac
Buhari left anpp for cpc
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by teejaymmm(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
This man don finally buy nyerishi market
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
perestroika19:

He actually insulted OBJ persistently until he was made , at first instance, an adviser, then a minister later on

Show proof.

OBJ brought him to limelight. No one knew him nor cared what he had to say before then
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by teejaymmm(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Everything he said was untrue, it's obvious he doesn't know wike. 1999 wike was a 2 time Local Government Chairman adjuged the best in the country, he became chief of staff, Minister and now 2 time Governor. From where will they compare the both of them? Wike is a life bencher. Ffk is living on his father's glory, overfed ajebo

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Amen2021: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
The most important thing is that he is performing and liked by his people. Let Umahi and Ayade go to blazes.their states cannot go to APC
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Pojaay(m): 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
This guy talks anyhow and deserves beating
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Natebobo2010: 1:41am On Oct 15, 2021
FFK will soon hear from WIKE

Abdullahi Mukaila, Wife And Daughters Buried / Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque