Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) (45703 Views)

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Tomek09(m): 4:47am On Oct 15, 2021
[s]
Nonpartisan1:
We all know that. However expect iPOB Terrorists, who he ordered their members to be killed in droves, come here to support, simply because he is in PDP, and abuses Buhari.
[/s]
Eleribu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 15, 2021
Bmaster:
Give f.F k shawarma and ofe nsala soup and enough orange juice,
He will hail and adore you

Hailing and Adoring is too little

Just give him something to fill his stomach.... You'll finally be his god
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by ddippset(m): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

A barking dog is never shot at as long asits owner is close by.

Maybe you have a short memory but Abba Kyari practically was the defacto president while alive.

The relationship between him and Buhari was not one of boss and employer. It was more of sidekick and mafia.

Go check it out. When news of Kyari's demise first broke, FFK rushed to deny it. When it was eventually confirmed, he was part of the first set of people to call the villa to commiserate with Buhari. Connect the dots
Still doesn't make any sense and you know it.

Cabal or no cabal, Mafia or no Mafia, there's no way Kyari would have tolerated the shaming and meaning of Buhari if according to you, FFK only had the gut to do that because of Kyari's protection.

What sort of kindergarten logic is that?

FFK was even one of the major protagonists of the "Buhari is dead and cloned" theories. Kyari would have tolerated That? O please!

Even in the cabal sef Kyari might have been the face of the presidency but within the Presidency Buhari had some powerful nephews and cousins who even Kyari couldn't mess with.
Someone like Mamman Daura and co.

So I insist FFK didn't insult, dehumanize and dog Buhari all these years because of the protection of a Presidential appointee like Abba Kyari.

It makes no sense.

He did it because he had courage.

When he was doing it to Jonathan despite his EFCC cases under whose protection was he?

How many individuals without immunity could insult a sitting President like GEJ the way FFK did?

I am not saying that Kyari wasn't protecting FFK.
But his courage had nothing to do with Kyari's protection.

Even after Kyari's death FFK still insulted Buhari the manner neither Wike not any other politician ever did.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by akdjr(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2021
Atiku was formally in PDP and decamp to APC and back to PDP so FFK has not done anything new in Nigeria. He only realize that the progressive government is where he need to be and not PDP that has only one aim to be in government. Looting! looting!!Looting!!!.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 15, 2021
FFK the serial liar. He will hide lies in between facts.

Tinubu and Buhari have never changed parties. They merged their parties. They never abandoned their ship or followers at any time.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by dapolaw(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2021
I disagree.... They both left to form their own parties not like every other politicians that left their parties to an already established political parties

nzeobi:

Leaving one party for another is defection.
Tinubu Left ad for ac
Buhari left anpp for cpc
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2021
ddippset:
Still doesn't make any sense and you know it.

Cabal or no cabal, Mafia or no Mafia, there's no way Kyari would have tolerated the shaming and meaning of Buhari if according to you, FFK only had the gut to do that because of Kyari's protection.

What sort of kindergarten logic is that?

FFK was even one of the major protagonists of the "Buhari is dead and cloned" theories. Kyari would have tolerated That? O please!

Even in the cabal sef Kyari might have been the face of the presidency but within the Presidency Buhari had some powerful nephews and cousins who even Kyari couldn't mess with.
Someone like Mamman Daura and co.

So I insist FFK didn't insult, dehumanize and dog Buhari all these years because of the protection of a Presidential appointee like Abba Kyari.

It makes no sense.

He did it because he had courage.

When he was doing it to Jonathan despite his EFCC cases under whose protection was he?

How many individuals without immunity could insult a sitting President like GEJ the way FFK did?

I am not saying that Kyari wasn't protecting FFK.
But his courage had nothing to do with Kyari's protection.

Even after Kyari's death FFK still insulted Buhari the manner neither Wike not any other politician ever did.

Good. @your last statement. Show me FFK insulting Buhari after Kyari's death.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by nzeobi(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2021
dapolaw:
I disagree.... They both left to form their own parties not like every other politicians that left their parties to an already established political parties

Was that resignation or defection
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by dapolaw(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unless you don't want to agree with me.... How many politician in Nigeria has the balls to abandon an existing political party and structure to go form another one from the grassroots like Tinubu and Buhari did.

nzeobi:

Was that resignation or defection
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by ddippset(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Good. @your last statement. Show me FFK insulting Buhari after Kyari's death.
This happened October 2020.

When did Abba Kyari die again

Copied and Pasted.

HOMENEWSPOLITICSMETROSPORTENTERTAINMENTOPINIONEDUCATIONHEALTHINTERVIEWDAILY POST GHANA
CONNECT WITH US
SEARCH

Daily Post Nigeria

NEWSEnd SARS: ‘You are a dictator, sociopathic disgrace’ – Fani-Kayode attacks BuhariPublished on October 23, 2020By Seun Opejobi

Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, on Friday, condemned President Muhammadu Buhari’s nationwide address to End SARS protesters.

Fani-Kayode said Buhari’s speech exposed him as a disgrace to humanity and a dictator.

He pointed out that Buhari was not a president but a monster, who is sociopathic in nature.

The former minister stated this in a series of tweets.

According to Fani-Kayode: “Buhari’s speech was an insult to our people, a disgrace to humanity and a stench in the nostrils of God.

“He is not warm, he is cold. He is not kind, he is cruel. He is not empathetic, he is sociopathic.

“He is not a President,he is a dictator. He is not a man, he is a monster.

“He has issued his threat and served his warning. It is left to the Nigerian people to either stand down, bow their heads in shame, tuck their tail between their legs and run away or stand up, hold their heads up high, knuckle down, dig deep, insist on their rights and refuse to budge.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by nzeobi(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
dapolaw:
Unless you don't want to agree with me.... How many politician in Nigeria has the balls to abandon an existing political party and structure to go form another one from the grassroots like Tinubu and Buhari did.

Answer the question first before you give your reasons

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by dapolaw(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Defection in Nigeria context is jumpshipping from one existing political party to another existing one... Does that answers your question?

[quote author=nzeobi post=106758256][/quote]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
ddippset:
This happened October 2020.

When did Abba Kyari die again

Copied and Pasted.

HOMENEWSPOLITICSMETROSPORTENTERTAINMENTOPINIONEDUCATIONHEALTHINTERVIEWDAILY POST GHANA
CONNECT WITH US
SEARCH

Daily Post Nigeria

NEWSEnd SARS: ‘You are a dictator, sociopathic disgrace’ – Fani-Kayode attacks BuhariPublished on October 23, 2020By Seun Opejobi

Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, on Friday, condemned President Muhammadu Buhari’s nationwide address to End SARS protesters.

Fani-Kayode said Buhari’s speech exposed him as a disgrace to humanity and a dictator.

He pointed out that Buhari was not a president but a monster, who is sociopathic in nature.

The former minister stated this in a series of tweets.

According to Fani-Kayode: “Buhari’s speech was an insult to our people, a disgrace to humanity and a stench in the nostrils of God.

“He is not warm, he is cold. He is not kind, he is cruel. He is not empathetic, he is sociopathic.

“He is not a President,he is a dictator. He is not a man, he is a monster.

“He has issued his threat and served his warning. It is left to the Nigerian people to either stand down, bow their heads in shame, tuck their tail between their legs and run away or stand up, hold their heads up high, knuckle down, dig deep, insist on their rights and refuse to budge.

Mtcheew. Endsars is a cheap shot. Public opinion and even the international community was strongly against any form of tyrannical move at that time.
Like I told you, FFK swims with the tide and plays safe while running his mouth. If you want to talk about people of courage, you'll talk about Oby Ezekwesili, Aisha Yesufu, Yele Sowore (as roguish as he is) and not one FFK who is a political hireling whose games are well known.
Calling him courageous is an insult to anyone who has ever stood up to tyranny.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by ddippset(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Mtcheew. Endsars is a cheap shot. Public opinion and even the international community was strongly against any form of tyrannical move at that time.
Like I told you, FFK swims with the tide and plays safe while running his mouth. If you want to talk about people of courage, you'll talk about Oby Ezekwesili, Aisha Yesufu, Yele Sowore (as roguish as he is) and not one FFK who is a political hireling whose games are well known.
Calling him courageous is an insult to anyone who has ever stood up to tyranny.
Lol

I knew you would say that...

You asked for insults and I gave them to you. Now it's cheap shot!

All those people you mentioned there don't even have cases with EFCC.

It's common knowledge that government uses EFCC to shut up their political opponents.

When PDP politicians defect to APC you guys say it was EFCC that was used to intimidate them.

FFK despite his case kept on insulting and demeaning Buhari and calling him unprintable names...

I have given you the insults after Kyari passed and you have called them cheap shots..

This man even spent months in detention. 99 percent of politicians would come out and remain quiet for ever.

But not FFK, he came out and continued bashing and insulting Buhari.

Even Fayose who was so courageous when he was governor, finished his tenure and went mute when he lost his immunity.

FFK is lousy, petty and uncouth.. But you can never take away the fact that he's courageous.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
ddippset:
Lol

I knew you would say that...

You asked for insults and I gave them to you. Now it's cheap shot!

All those people you mentioned there don't even have cases with EFCC.

It's common knowledge that government uses EFCC to shut up their political opponents.

When PDP politicians defect to APC you guys say it was EFCC that was used to intimidate them.

FFK despite his case kept on insulting and demeaning Buhari and calling him unprintable names...

I have given you the insults after Kyari passed and you have called them cheap shots..

This man even spent months in detention. 99 percent of politicians would come out and remain quiet for ever.

But not FFK, he came out and continued bashing and insulting Buhari.

Even Fayose who was so courageous when he was governor, finished his tenure and went mute when he lost his immunity.

FFK is lousy, petty and uncouth.. But you can never take away the fact that he's courageous.
Mtcheew.

May I remind you in 2017 when FFk was in Ekiti to visit Fayose. He got wind of efcc blocking his account and started wailing like a kid robbed of zobo.
He later came out to thank Fayose for standing by him while efcc was "hounding" him. The fact was that efcc was not even after him. They got wind that PDP goons wanted to use his account to move some cash around for elections and blocked his account. Now let me ask why exactly efcc didn't just wait for the money to drop in his account then pick him up? Why block his account only? Simple. He had "immunity".
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by ddippset(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Mtcheew.

May I remind you in 2017 when FFk was in Ekiti to visit Fayose. He got wind of efcc blocking his account and started wailing like a kid robbed of zobo.
He later came out to thank Fayose for standing by him while efcc was "hounding" him. The fact was that efcc was not even after him. [b]They got wind that PDP goons wanted to use his account to move some cash around for elections and blocked his account. Now let m[/b]e ask why exactly efcc didn't just wait for the money to drop in his account then pick him up? Why block his account only? Simple. He had "immunity".
You're just missing the point and going around in circles..

For the bolded you need to do more than just post things from your imagination.
Show is proof of the bolded.

Where was Kyari when FFK was locked up for close to 3 months or more?
Answer your own question, ; Did he have immunity?
And he came out still ranting and cursing,!

Below is more proof of FFK insulting Buhari after the demise of Abba.

Abi this on na cheap shot again?

Cheap shot indeed! Mtcheeew!

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by ddippset(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Mtcheew.

He later came out to thank Fayose for standing by him while efcc was "hounding" him. The fact was that efcc was not even after him. They got wind that PDP goons wanted to use his account to move some cash around for elections and blocked his account. Now let me ask why exactly efcc didn't just wait for the money to drop in his account then pick him up? Why block his account only? Simple. He had "immunity".
Very few Nigerian politicians if any can take what FFK took and still come out ranting.
Most of them would go mute and run into hiding when released.

This man was imprisoned for months by Buhari even his so called Lord Kyari couldn't save him.

He came out still with cases, still ranting and cursing.

Abeg don't give me that crap;

I have never liked the man but he has courage.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
ddippset:
You're just missing the point and going around in circles..

For the bolded you need to do more than just post things from your imagination.
Show is proof of the bolded.

Where was Kyari when FFK was locked up for close to 3 months or more?
Answer your own question, ; Did he have immunity?
And he came out still ranting and cursing,!

Below is more proof of FFK insulting Buhari after the demise of Abba.

Abi this on na cheap shot again?

Cheap shot indeed! Mtcheeew!
Stop twisting issues. He was never locked up by Buhari. He was remanded in prison based on a court judgement on a case that preceded this administration. Or is it the judge's name Buhari?
Read in-between that tweet. You can see him already copying Trump. Does that look like someone who is bold? Why copy Trump if not to garner attention in case shite hits the fan?
I insist there's nothing courageous about him. He just swims with the tide and play safe. Why then is he in the APC, same party he called demonic? Shall we say he is possessed now?
Or we follow your narrative and say it is due to his courage of conviction?
Don't forget he's been trying to join APC since last year.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by ddippset(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Stop twisting issues. He was never locked up by Buhari. He was remanded in prison based on a court judgement on a case that preceded this administration. Or is it the judge's name Buhari?
Read in-between that tweet. You can see him already copying Trump. Does that look like someone who is bold? Why copy Trump if not to garner attention in case shite hits the fan?
I insist there's nothing courageous about him. He just swims with the tide and play safe. Why then is he in the APC, same party he called demonic? Shall we say he is possessed now?
Or we follow your narrative and say it is due to his courage of conviction?
Don't forget he's been trying to join APC since last year.
Chai

Just grasping at straws all day and all night long...

For goodness sake how does copying or quoting Trump matter in this discuss?

How? Chai!.. if someone quotes Trump or Obama to insult another person does that then hange or water down the insult?

Haba, you are not a kid. Why do you keep reasoning so lowly?

Also you said the case for which he was locked up preceeds this administration.

Are you so naive not to understand that the Presidency of Nigeria is big enough to control what cases the EFCC continues and what cases it discontinues?

Are you such a political rookie?

You need to stop being dubious in your reasoning and your arguments.

You asked for proof that FFK abused Buhari after Kyari's death.

I gave you two proofs but you still shamelessly and irresponsibility began finding the most flimsy excuses that every a kindergarten kid wouldn't do!

Even if I bring the next proof you would still find one very silly excuse that you shouldn't even say to an 8 year old.

Lol.. from saying "it was a cheap shot" now to saying he quoted Trump. grin

See excuses, you not get shame walahi.

Las Las I see you have got a syndrome. A typical black man syndrome.
Which is the reluctance to give any attribute to a personality that is generally disliked in the society.

You never own up even when defeat stares you in the face. It's just ridiculous.

Allow people that look up to you learn sincerity from you.

Am done here, peace and out!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
ddippset:
Chai

Just grasping at straws all day and all night long...

For goodness sake how does copying or quoting Trump matter in this discuss?

How? Chai!.. if someone quotes Trump or Obama to insult another person does that then hange or water down the insult?

Haba, you are not a kid. Why do you keep reasoning so lowly?

Also you said the case for which he was locked up preceeds this administration.

Are you so naive not to understand that the Presidency of Nigeria is big enough to control what cases the EFCC continues and what cases it discontinues?

Are you such a political rookie?

You need to stop being dubious in your reasoning and your arguments.

You asked for proof that FFK abused Buhari after Kyari's death.

I gave you two proofs but you still shamelessly and irresponsibility began finding the most flimsy excuses that every a kindergarten kid wouldn't do!

Even if I bring the next proof you would still find one very silly excuse that you shouldn't even say to an 8 year old.

Lol.. from saying "it was a cheap shot" now to saying he quoted Trump. grin

See excuses, you not get shame walahi.

Las Las I see you have got a syndrome. A typical black man syndrome.
Which is the reluctance to give any attribute to a personality that is generally disliked in the society.

You never own up even when defeat stares you in the face. It's just ridiculous.

Allow people that look up to you learn sincerity from you.

Am done here, peace and out!

Come o.

Is it because of FFK that you're vibrating and insulting me?

Na wa o.

So you zombies have added FFk's ass to the retinue of asses you have to come online and lick while defending whatever he says or do.

FFk is courageous. What next are you going to say? He is broad-minded and a bridge builder who can work with anyone from anywhere?

You better go and borrow yourself sense instead of licking butts of politicians once they identify with three letters.

Shameful for an adult
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by ddippset(m): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

[s]Come o.

Is it because of FFK that you're vibrating and insulting me?

Na wa o.

So you zombies have added FFk's ass to the retinue of asses you have to come online and lick while defending whatever he says or do.

FFk is courageous. What next are you going to say? He is broad-minded and a bridge builder who can work with anyone from anywhere?

You better go and borrow yourself sense instead of licking butts of politicians once they identify with three letters.

Shameful for an adult [/s]
Says a serial PDP and Atiku c0ck gobbler.

Last year you were 50, this year you are 51 but still arguing like a 10 year old.

Agbaya yesterday, Agbaya today, Agbaya forever.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
ddippset:
Says a serial PDP and Atiku c0ck gobbler.

Last year you were 50, this year you are 51 but still arguing like a 10 year old.

Agbaya yesterday, Agbaya today, Agbaya forever.

grin grin cheesy

Look at dis afofungbemu, gbewudani, okobo APC.
When did you see me start praising and adulating Atiku like you're doing to FFk right now.
Can you even imagine?!! FFk of all lizards. Chai!! APC really do zombies strong thing.
Whoever thought the zombies of a demonic party will turn round to lick the butt of the man who they so much hate and derided.
Buni no do well at all.
A zombie at forty is useless for life!! grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by ddippset(m): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Look at dis afofungbemu, gbewudani, okobo APC.
When did you see me start praising and adulating Atiku like you're doing to FFk right now.
Can you even imagine?!! FFk of all lizards. Chai!! APC really do zombies strong thing.
Whoever thought the zombies of a demonic party will turn round to lick the butt of the man who they so much hate and derided.
Buni no do well at all.
A zombie at forty is useless for life!! grin grin
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#TheBuhariEffect Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Shade Buhari Government (Photos) / Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke / Abdullahi Mukaila, Wife And Daughters Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.