Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA (14629 Views)

South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference / Appeal Court Affirms Soludo, Umeoji, Okeke Head To Supreme Court / Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Themandator: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Demigod22:
Finally, he can focus on his campaign in peace. How I wish he would win the election and perform. Poor leadership is a pandemic in Nigeria.

The other faction had no case.

If you claim that you were elected at any convention of the party then show evidence of the minute of the meeting including the Inec team.that monitored the said convention

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by murmee: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
galaxy2020:
I don't have high hopes on this man delivering. Always speaking big grammar but doing less. I might be wrong.
You are quite right. I don't really like Soludo.
The reason is that he caused a lot of the problems in CBN and the Nigerian banks in general.
When ex President Obasanjo asked him to reform the banks by merging them in order to make the banks stronger, Soludo became corrupt and instead of coming up with 12 or 14 strong banks as instructed, he came out with over 25 banks.
Soon after he left the CBN, the banks started having problems again and are now having to merge. A good example is the Access and Diamond banks merger.
Right now, a lot of the existing banks are just struggling to get along. So I don't see anything fantastic about Soludo.
But Anambra state deserves whatever they want!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by globemoney01: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ojayk:

A very big shame to Gov. Willy Obiano.

A party he inherited as one solid and formidable body got destroyed before his exit from office.

If you know you historyyou will know the Victor Umeh vs Obi scenerio before Obianos election. This is an election season. In the end APGA will win. Thats what matters

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by otokx(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
If APGA does not win, there will be a lot of explaining to do.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Organs(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Bodmum:
it's finished. Soludo, your excellency. ... But upon all the money he stole at CBN, he's still looking ugly. Vanity crew, proudly.

Which money did he steal? Liar. By the way, I am a Northerner. Prof Soludo is one of the best brains in Nigeria. If he's Gov, Anambra will be better off and if he's President, Nigeria will be better off.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
Never trust a Northerner
Organs:

Which money did he steal? Liar. By the way, I am a Northerner. Prof Soludo is one of the best brains in Nigeria. If he's Gov, Anambra will be better off and if he's President, Nigeria will be better off.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by calyx: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
murmee:
You are quite right. I don't really like Soludo.
The reason is that he caused a lot of the problems in CBN and the Nigerian banks in general.
When ex President Obasanjo asked him to reform the banks by merging them in order to make the banks stronger, Soludo became corrupt and instead of coming up with 12 or 14 strong banks as instructed, he came out with over 25 banks.
Soon after he left the CBN, the banks started having problems again and are now having to merge. A good example is the Access and Diamond banks merger.
Right now, a lot of the existing banks are just struggling to get along. So I don't see anything fantastic about Soludo.
But Anambra state deserves whatever they want!

This comment reeks of ignorance and saying things you dont know jack about.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by ogwumgbe: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
mu2sa2:
Soludo has been affirmed by the same supreme that made uzodinma governor of Imo state. If inec declares soludo winner, the case will be contested by the other candidates. In the end there would be a SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR in Anambra state.
Hahahaha, history repeating itself.

Anambra is not Imo so your wish you have miscarriage
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by warlordd(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Done deal! The stage is now set for Soludo to take what belongs to him. #SoludoSolution
#SoludozieAnambra
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by nick50(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
I know say that umeoji guy na one of the paid apc miscreants planted by the useless mannequin at aso Rock and the frog eyed drug baron of afonja land to destabilise apga and thier campaign in alaigbo but they have failed..ojukwu memory still lives ..igbo amaka ,soludo solution
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Gfh1: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Really
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Jostoman: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
Av said it before that whoever win between uba and soludo is a win win for APC because the two of them are working together. See the way they quickly brought his case forward when they discovered that uba might not win the case of certificate instituted against him.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Jostoman: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Organs:

see the way APC people now see soludo as their Messiah. APC want to win anambra through soludo grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by emilo2bad: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Whitecoal711:
Imo state nko
What of bayelsa
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Ibkhaleel01: 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
post=106727970:
Our Darling Anambrans,
There you go,

@[/color].

God bless [color=#990000]Anambra.
God bless Nigeria

Any good candidate that will bring progress and development to Anambra State is who we want @MANNA.
So shall it be.

A better country all over is all we want at [/b].
GOD bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

Gbamsolutely!!

We Rise!

[b]@[/color]

God bless Nigeria

If he is the one the Anambra indigenes want,
If he is the one that will better the lives of the indigenes of Anambra, ( if not, any good candidate that will bring progress and development to Anambra State is who we want @MANNA.
So shall it be.

GOD bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

One of our good client and friends of dem [b]MANNA
just forwarded this to our pm here on NL,
AND we love it.
Kisses to you Queen kiss kiss kiss
All of us @[b][/b] will be coming to Town middle of October.
It's gonna be a great Barbecue-Filled Wedding mehn!

Do you mean like quoting 2 or more people?
Or quoting paragraphs in a thread?
Explain more sir.
Yes sir I mean quoting paragraphs in a thread. Please kindly guide me on how to do it
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Ibkhaleel01: 6:13am On Oct 15, 2021
post=106727970:
Our Darling Anambrans,
There you go,

@[/color].

God bless Nigeria

Any good candidate that will bring progress and development to Anambra State is who we want @MANNA.
So shall it be.

GOD bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

Gbamsolutely!!

We Rise!

[b]@[/color]

God bless Nigeria

If he is the one the Anambra indigenes want,
If he is the one that will better the lives of the indigenes of Anambra, ( if not, any good candidate that will bring progress and development to Anambra State is who we want @MANNA.
So shall it be.

GOD bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

One of our good client and friends of dem [b]MANNA
just forwarded this to our pm here on NL,
AND we love it.
Kisses to you Queen kiss kiss kiss
All of us @[b][/b] will be coming to Town middle of October.
It's gonna be a great Barbecue-Filled Wedding mehn!

Do you mean like quoting 2 or more people?
Or quoting paragraphs in a thread?
Explain more sir.

You will just highlight and copy and paste the portion you want to quote inside the comment box,
And click the Yellow box under the B (bold) box.
Then you do the same again, until you are able to quote all you wanted to....

Check the screenshot below.
You will just highlight and copy and paste the portion you want to quote inside the comment box
, ok i get it sir
And click the Yellow box under the B (bold) box.
done it

Then you do the same again, until you are able to quote all you wanted to....
av tried... perfect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by VULCAN(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2021
Dummy like you,

Tinubu won 3 states via Appeal Court Justice Salami alone.

Corrupt Politician combined with Corrupt Judge.

Yoruba taught the rest of Nigerian politicians that when you can't win by votes you can win via Courts.

Competence5050:
Igbo and supreme Court grin
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by obaaderemi: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2021
I just hope Soludo becomes governor. Let's see if he can lead by example for other states to follow.
He is full of economic ideas, then we shall see if those ideas would turn his state to Eldorado.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by obaaderemi: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jostoman:
see the way APC people now see soludo as their Messiah. APC want to win anambra through soludo grin grin
Is Soludo in APC?
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by egbabiekperemo1: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
[s] Bodmum:
it's finished. Soludo, your excellency. ... But upon all the money he stole at CBN, he's still looking ugly. Vanity crew, proudly. [/s]

Pls stfu, .. dundee
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Jostoman: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
obaaderemi:
Is Soludo in APC?
you will not understand the game they are playing
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Jostoman: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
obaaderemi:
Is Soludo in APC?
you will not understand the game they are playing now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Bank Approves N39.4bn Loan For Ambode / It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.