Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town (32677 Views)

2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) / 2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 / Eiye-buccaneer Cult Clash: 2 Nigerians Killed In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by DSoj(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lol stupid liar
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by BRATISLAVA: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
Unsurprising with the way they strongly defend public masturbation, rape, stealthing, pedophilia and inappropriate relationships. Then they deny consent as if it's depriving them of their lifeblood.

Been saying it for a long time, that that is why they end up in jail abroad. Nigerian men are their own enemies because they never treat females as humans, rather as sex dolls and maids.

The woman should pursue the case and nail the rapists behind her ordeal. Right now seems the xenophobia victim card is in use rather than logic. But if they tell them they're marginalizing women...

They're abroad perfecting the crime they used to end a young lady.

1 Like

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by AutoChick4U(f): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
May our struggle to earn not bring us pains and hurt

1 Like

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by floss(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
I refuse to believe they are Nigerians. Among all the top crimes a Nigerian will commit rape abroad is the least of them, assuming it's drugs, internet fraud, money laundering, arm robbery, etc I will say she's on point, the only thing Nigerians care about is how to make money the fast lane
Forget the kidnapping part, the girl should answer that, not the mom

2 Likes

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by bigdot1759(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

What peeps like us wanna Know?

The accused..
Are they Afonja or Flat heads? lipsrsealed cheesy
Developers na

2 Likes

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Hadampson(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Missyajoke:
I don't know why Nigerians still go to that country, if not for whites that helped them develop the country they'll be like Nigeria. They're the only Black country always attacking their own blacks. NIGERIA will be great once again. Might not be Nigeria that raped before you opened her mouth to say nonsense, most of the crimes committed by other people or countries are penned down on Nigerians.

They aren't the only black country that attack their own blacks. Few years ago, Zambians attacked and killed some African immigrants in Lusaka.
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by johnbd: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
In SA all other blacks are Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Hadampson(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
My mind is telling me the tribe responsible for this...

Shun tribalism
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by ComeToJesus: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
She knows they are Nigerians but couldn't tell the location.

She should allow the police to investigate it before attributing it to Nigerians. May she find justice.
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by BRATISLAVA: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
lomprico:
Lies!

A Nigerian man can get as many SA ladies as he wants legitly

Then why are they using the same format of the akwaibom serial killer, Mr Uduak, in putting out a fake job interview to lure in female applicants?

Call a spade a spade.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by elmodee7(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Igbo people sha, Very violent bunch!
I hope they are arrested and jailed for life

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by King44(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
I am not doubting her ordeal but how was she able to tell that they were Nigerians? And they are not some crazy dudes pretending to be Nigerians, Nigerians always take the fall for what they know and what they don't know, so unfair.

I have seen interviews where SAns accused Nigerians of some sort of crime but when you ask them how we're able to figure out that they were Nigs they will tell you to they just know.

That was how that guy in this movie EMPIRE lied against two Nigerians, they were arrested but later the truth was revealed, and the axxhole fell from grace
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by trevorhorace(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Shalom!!!!

A NIGERIAN man who couldn't tame his konji Problem has gone international...But the question now is,must you rape? I heard olosho yamkpa for SA,why not kukuma utilize the opportunity to exploit that opportunity instead of bringing our country name into a bad limelight undecided

Chill a bit froggy, we ain't sure they Nigerians yet.
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lies until they prove that they are Nigerians
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Chiefecho(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
4 days rape wow longest rape case I have heard so far cool cool

1 Like

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Semaj77(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
TMKsouth:
Not surprising the way Nigerians lust over SA women.

Don't be an iidiot , how does she know they are Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Missyajoke(f): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hadampson:

They aren't the only black country that attack their own blacks. Few years ago, Zambians attacked and killed some African immigrants in Lusaka.

Okay, but theirs is worst
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by ibechris(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Living in South Africa must be harrowing.

How can one link Nigerians to this. Same way the guy who murdered Lucky Dube,said to the Judge in Johannesburg,that he thought Lucky Dube was a Nigerian.

Which means,that Nigerians are better to be killed than South Africans.

Rubbish!
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Hadampson(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Missyajoke:

Okay, but theirs is worst

Yeah i think so.
The movement Put South Africa First made it worse cos it breeds hatred towards other Africans.
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Hadampson(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
elmodee7:
Igbo people sha, Very violent bunch!
I hope they are arrested and jailed for life

Nawa for una. So because some people dey mention yorùbá, na hin make you dey mention igbo. Shun tribalism
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by foreshore(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
HonNL:

Linda Ikejis blog

If you check well, na the same tribe wey dey always spoil our name.
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by baby124: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
They should first confirm that she does not have a history of mental illness.
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by amstardi: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Southafricans good at pinning all things, bad things on our Nigerian brothers. I don't know why
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Newton85: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Everyone knows South Africans are a naturally xenophobic people, but these fucktards called Nigerians make it very easy for people to be xenophobic towards them. If this woman is right that it was Nigerians raped her, I trust the South Africans to soon start telling these Nigerian kwerewkeres to voetsek! A bunch of ill-bred scallywags who go to other people's country to commit crimes. Stupid people!
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Missyajoke(f): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hadampson:

Yeah i think so.
The movement Put South Africa First made it worse cos it breeds hatred towards other Africans.

Yet they go to other countries and enjoy ehhn
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by udomas(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mmadu2:
How did she know they're Nigerians. Cos South Africans know how to blame all their misfortunes on foreigners when their own men are more horrible.

God bless you!
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Sunday2021: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
If they are Nigerians then it must be ipob.

1 Like

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by udomas(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Shalom!!!!

A NIGERIAN man who couldn't tame his konji Problem has gone international...But the question now is,must you rape? I heard olosho yamkpa for SA,why not kukuma utilize the opportunity to exploit that opportunity instead of bringing our country name into a bad limelight undecided

Don't conclude yet mate!
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by VEHINTOLAR: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
TMKsouth:
Not surprising the way Nigerians lust over SA women.

How sure are you that those mofos are truly Nigerians ? They could be your brothers as you guys have a reputation for that ignoble act.

As for your women,they're all just about that big buttocks ! When it comes to beauty and sophistication, your women are nothing in comparison to the Nigerian women. Naija women are very beautiful, sophisticated and very classy !

2 Likes

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Lugianostar(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Xenophobia revenge saga??
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by JaceBlaze: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mmadu2:
How did she know they're Nigerians. Cos South Africans know how to blame all their misfortunes on foreigners when their own men are more horrible.

Luring unsuspecting innocent people to come for interview for jobs that don't exist sound like a Nigerian style, won't you say?

I'm pretty sure she picked up the pidgin accent,when you hear it you'll know it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man / Lagos Police Parades Illegal Guns Recovered In Less Than Three Weeks (photos) / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.