Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town (32684 Views)

2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) / 2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 / Eiye-buccaneer Cult Clash: 2 Nigerians Killed In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by chrisvic007: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
In another development, the names of the two 'Nigerians' have been made public. They are Obinna Chukwudi and Nnamdi Acholonu.

I was not shocked when the names were released.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by JaceBlaze: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Missyajoke:

Okay, but theirs is worst

I beg to differ after I watched documentaries about baby factories & child marriages in Nigeria.It don't get any worse than that.

1 Like

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Hadampson(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Missyajoke:

Yet they go to other countries and enjoy ehhn

Actually most South Africans don't migrate like Nigerians. They stay in their country, only few move to another country.
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Hadampson(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sunday2021:
If they are Nigerians then it must be ipob.

It can be from any tribe. Crime isn't limited to a tribe. Shun tribalism
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Tellwhat: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Helpfromabove1:

Or u mean Biafran

Nairaland is now a full tribal and religious online war zone

Look at the above mumu that should just simply comment but choose to be tribalistic.

u can quote me but don't expect me to reply u don't deserve it
Mumu. You're also guilty just like the mumu Yiu quoted
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Burruchaga71(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
All African immigrants are regarded as Nigerians in South Africa

1 Like

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Xbs1: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Really
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Karnice600: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
But South African men have a good record of raping their women. South African women on the other hand, have a good record of falling for Nigerian men so easily. Majority of them prefer Nigerian men over their local men for sexual relationship.
A Nigerian guy doesnt need to rape a SA woman. All he needs to do is just tell her he is Nigerian, with the Naija demeanor. Thats all. Watch her fall head over heels.
This smells false. Most likely her rapists were SA men, who threathened her against revealing their identity.
If you know, you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by bigcasava1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
That bitch should mention her brothers who are known for raping. Fuvking slut
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Shalom!!!!

A NIGERIAN man who couldn't tame his konji Problem has gone international...But the question now is,must you rape? I heard olosho yamkpa for SA,why not kukuma utilize the opportunity to exploit that opportunity instead of bringing our country name into a bad limelight undecided
Why are you quick to judge?
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Luring unsuspecting innocent people to come for interview for jobs that don't exist sound like a Nigerian style, won't you say?

I'm pretty sure she picked up the pidgin accent,when you hear it you'll know it.

There's no criminal method that is restricted to Nigeria alone. And Nigerians aren't the only ones that speak pidgin in Africa. Besides where did she mention that they spoke pidgin

1 Like

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by seanjy4konji: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
South African men pass terrible...I lived with them before..Only few staying in posh borough get sense.
Mmadu2:
How did she know they're Nigerians. Cos South Africans know how to blame all their misfortunes on foreigners when their own men are more horrible.

1 Like

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Sunday2021: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hadampson:

It can be from any tribe. Crime isn't limited to a tribe. Shun tribalism
ipob is not a tribe. Ipob is a terrorist organization and every terrorists organization is a criminal organization.
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by 989900: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
Probability of this story being true is very lowww.
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Hadampson(m): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sunday2021:
ipob is not a tribe. Ipob is a terrorist organization and every terrorists organization is a criminal organization.

But most Igbo are ipob, isn't it
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Hadampson(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Karnice600:
But South African men have a good record of raping their women. South African women on the other hand, have a good record of falling for Nigerian men so easily. Majority of them prefer Nigerian men over their local men for sexual relationship.
A Nigerian guy doesnt need to rape a SA woman. All he needs to do is just tell her he is Nigerian, with the Naija demeanor. Thats all. Watch her fall head over heels.
This smells false. Most likely her rapists were SA men, who threathened her against revealing their identity.
If you know, you know.

This is a misconception boss man
Don't be deceived
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Missyajoke(f): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hadampson:

Actually most South Africans don't migrate like Nigerians. They stay in their country, only few move to another country.
That's why am saying assuming Nigerian leaders are doing their Job properly there won't be any need for people to leave Nigeria. Nigerian politicians develop other countries bit ignore theirs.
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by AnI77: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Shalom!!!!

A NIGERIAN man who couldn't tame his konji Problem has gone international...But the question now is,must you rape? I heard olosho yamkpa for SA,why not kukuma utilize the opportunity to exploit that opportunity instead of bringing our country name into a bad limelight undecided

How did you manage to reach the conclusion that it was indeed "NIGERIAN" men who raped this SA lady, from the narrative of this story? Isn't it silly (to say the least) to promoting herd mentality in public discourse?
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by richmanrichard: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
south africans n illiteracy.That was how they murdered lucky dube because they thought he was a nigerian.badbelle

1 Like

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by richmanrichard: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Helpfromabove1:

Or u mean Biafran

Nairaland is now a full tribal and religious online war zone

Look at the above mumu that should just simply comment but choose to be tribalistic.

u can quote me but don't expect me to reply u don't deserve it
you are n you not different either.
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Sunday2021: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hadampson:

But most Igbo are ipob, isn't it
they always deny it, if most igbos are ipob how comes ipob is denyingthe killings in the south east?
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Gee64: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Negative image painted about Nigeria again.
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by kkinternet: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
These people can lie hey..I don't believe her.mxxxxxm
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
SA men are the biggest rapists. It's probably her country men

2 Likes

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by JaceBlaze: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mmadu2:

There's no criminal method that is restricted to Nigeria alone. And Nigerians aren't the only ones that speak pidgin in Africa. Besides where did she mention that they spoke pidgin

The victim said they were Nigerians.Now let's not shame her by insinuating that she might be lying cause at the end of the day she's the only one who can give description.

The luring style sounds too Nigerian-like...no offence.
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Transcriber: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hadampson:

do you know that there are more south Africans in the UK than Nigerians? undecided
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Transcriber: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hadampson:

This is a misconception boss man
Don't be deceived
It really isn't
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Transcriber: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
JaceBlaze:

The victim said they were Nigerians.Now let's not shame her by insinuating that she might be lying cause at the end of the day she's the only one who can give description.

I am almost sure that she's lying
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Yes, many times victims made assumptions that wasn't correct after thorough investigations. Has happened to everyone before. So I can't take her word for it till there's proof.

Luring style sounds South African in my own ears and rape is a big South African problem that is well known throughout Africa.
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by TMKsouth: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

How sure are you that those mofos are truly Nigerians ? They could be your brothers as you guys have a reputation for that ignoble act.

As for your women,they're all just about that big buttocks ! When it comes to beauty and sophistication, your women are nothing in comparison to the Nigerian women. Naija women are very beautiful, sophisticated and very classy !

@bolded - I agree. Whereas the men are not sophisticated or classy at all coz all they think about all day and all night is "big buttocks" from SA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Crime-Buster Abba Kyari: Nigeria's Real Life Jack Bauer(photos) / Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara / Lady Nabbed While Trying To Dump Her Dead Baby In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.