Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR (13354 Views)

Warning To All Employers / Admin And HR Manager Needed N275k-N300k Monthly / To All Employers/employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR by Angeldemon: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
You simp weak men of this generation havent started yet.
You still cant see what is happening. Feminist Women are intentionally scheming men out of job positions everywhere.
Inthe past years many of them have gone into HR positions so they can arrange women to take over jobs. Cause men in their companies to get sacked and replaced by women from top positions to bottom ones.
Havent you noticed how there are more women in white collar jobs than men thesedays.
You men have been too soft with women and they will show you all hell.

Tell your young men to stop chasing after vagine and focus on their academics or skills.
Also stop favoring women over your fellow men because they will not do same for you. Most Women of nowadays have become possesed with feminism that has made them see men as the enemy so they do anything to destroy men.

When you see a Job prioritize helping and referring your fellow man.
If Men are empowered society is empowered.
Women make money and keep to themselves. Men make money and spread into the society.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR by evil1: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
I like your observation and opinion. But for fairness, I think everybody no the matter age
Should be given a chance.

My only issue with employers is the unrealistic qualification requirements. Imagine looking for someone young but yet put an age limit and a 7 years working experience.
Like in my industry they even specify that you must have 3-5 years post call plus must have worked in a big known commercial firm. In addition they top it up with for e.g must hsve worked 3 years in banking sector, 4 years in commercial practice. Like seriously who does that ?
Its annoying.

kingthreat:
This is my special appeal to those who are employers of labour, and human resource officers in charge of recruiting staff in companies.
Please give more employment priority to men of 28 years and older especially the married men.

After that, you can now give preference to single mothers, married females, the younger men and women.

I am saying this because as we speak, families are breaking up. Many men that are dependent on salary income have lost their roles in families.

They cannot foot the bills of providing food, paying rent, fees, etc and their families are being shattered.
I got a call last night from a relative who has been unemployed since the covid19 but his lucky wife whose job was not affected is presently keeping late nights, starving him of sex and he cannot say nada because she is the one taking care of 80% of the bills.

Or is it my senior in secondary school presently in his 40s whose wife left him with their 2 daughters and is flirting with big boys in Abuja who gave her apartment and takes care of her bills?

Mind you, these men are not lazy. If given work, they are ready to put in 120% of time to feed their families but the employment system is frustrating them. They cannot keep submitting CVs to companies giving more priorities to women and the younger folk.

Save a family today.
Re: Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR by Judenzuruike: 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
I get car for hire purchase.he can start an e-hailing business.make him contact me
kingthreat:
This is my special appeal to those who are employers of labour, and human resource officers in charge of recruiting staff in companies.
Please give more employment priority to men of 28 years and older especially the married men.

After that, you can now give preference to single mothers, married females, the younger men and women.

I am saying this because as we speak, families are breaking up. Many men that are dependent on salary income have lost their roles in families.

They cannot foot the bills of providing food, paying rent, fees, etc and their families are being shattered.
I got a call last night from a relative who has been unemployed since the covid19 but his lucky wife whose job was not affected is presently keeping late nights, starving him of sex and he cannot say nada because she is the one taking care of 80% of the bills.

Or is it my senior in secondary school presently in his 40s whose wife left him with their 2 daughters and is flirting with big boys in Abuja who gave her apartment and takes care of her bills?

Mind you, these men are not lazy. If given work, they are ready to put in 120% of time to feed their families but the employment system is frustrating them. They cannot keep submitting CVs to companies giving more priorities to women and the younger folk.

Save a family today.
Re: Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR by Enn214(m): 5:44am On Oct 15, 2021
I don't think people still waste their energy to apply for those jobs...
A time will surely come when those companies will be looking for anyone to employ even if iu'r above 50

1 Like

Re: Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR by kingthreat(m): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2021
MoneyTrees:

Forget it
You dunno which HR is a NLder & takes opinions on this platform seriously
The post is a biased & inciting one

Let's uproot the cancerous weed before it takes over the entire farm

Someone suffering from deficient IQ implying I am a weed. First, I am entitled to my opinions. 2, you don't own Nairaland and you cannot dictate what goes on here. Use your social media pages to express your insanities. If bobrisky can have fans, your stupidity can also earn you followers.
Re: Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR by kehnton(m): 7:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Hi there,

I have an interesting job opportunity - a Travel Business Manager role in a Travel Agency in Lekki, Lagos.

Its a flexible role (Remote/On-site) and I know you will find it interesting.

Remuneration is competitive.

Apply (or refer) via https://forms.gle/jvXfSrFJM2dnYqqc6
Re: Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR by MoneyTrees(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2021
kingthreat:

Someone suffering from deficient IQ implying I am a weed. First, I am entitled to my opinions. 2, you don't own Nairaland and you cannot dictate what goes on here. Use your social media pages to express your insanities. If bobrisky can have fans, your stupidity can also earn you followers.
I'm not impressed
You're quick to insult & call names
I was a bit careful at my choice of words and from your response I can draw the following conclusions:
1. I don't have a deficient IQ, in this case you do cos you couldn't figure out that the word weed was used figuratively.
2. NL is a public business, we are the audience, in terms of services, the customer is always right and so I don't need to own NL before I criticize the quality of service going on here
3. To call a real niggar stupid clearly shows that you're a pvssy ass niggar and this clearly don't impress me one bit.
angry
Re: Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR by Kazim88: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
KingGBsky:

This is a wonderful idea.
Please create a forum to lecture more youths to start up something. I’m not in this category it lot’s of people can really benefit from this

If the opportunity comes, I have such forum, God knows I would lead many youth to prosperity.

The problem with current youth is they have believe many lies the elder echoed.
Like:

The Government, Buhari is your problem. Big false.
If you want to know the person holding you back, look into the mirror.

2.) If you beg , people will give you... Big lie... Everyone you beg will take a huge part of your dignity, at a point you have nothing to live for.

3.) It's make it big or nothing... Big lie .. if you use the little you have, you will be in the best position to get more,

Lastly, Pressing phone is fun... big false. I have ask over 25 people recently how they feel after pressing their phone surfing the net for over 4 hours, their response is the same. Exhausted, slight to heavy headache, zero addition to their finance and a distraction.
Even though you work with your Phone, work have closing and resumption time.
Pressing can be additives and abusong its use can leads anyone straight to poverty.

In summary, they are many people looking for independent, on demand workers for different job and level that are high paying all you need is the mindset, right clothing style and sincerity sadly they very few to non Nigeria on this category.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR by KingGBsky(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kazim88:

If the opportunity comes, I have such forum, God knows I would lead many youth to prosperity.

The problem with current youth is they have believe many lies the elder echoed.
Like:

The Government, Buhari is your problem. Big false.
If you want to know the person holding you back, look into the mirror.

2.) If you beg , people will give you... Big lie... Everyone you beg will take a huge part of your dignity, at a point you have nothing to live for.

3.) It's make it big or nothing... Big lie .. if you use the little you have, you will be in the best position to get more,

Lastly, Pressing phone is fun... big false. I have ask over 25 people recently how they feel after pressing their phone surfing the net for over 4 hours, their response is the same. Exhausted, slight to heavy headache, zero addition to their finance and a distraction.
Even though you work with your Phone, work have closing and resumption time.
Pressing can be additives and abusong its use can leads anyone straight to poverty.

In summary, they are many people looking for independent, on demand workers for different job and level that are high paying all you need is the mindset, right clothing style and sincerity sadly they very few to non Nigeria on this category.

This would be a massive improvement in the Nigeria market
Re: Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR by Streetgent: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bennethchiso:
The poster of this topic took thoughts out of my mind. So many men are unemployed and these men are at the mercy of their employed women who because of the predicament of their husband talk to them without respect. Many men have lost their family because the women will because of the inability of their husband to provide turn their children away from their father making the men seem lazy and irresponsible. I am using this avenue to seek help from well meaning Nairalanders who have what it takes to employ PLEASE I NEED A JOB bady. My family is in serious problem because of my unemployed condition. I am an MSc holder and a LABORATORY SCIENTIST. I still don't mind any other job as long as it will keep me productive and earning. Thanks to that kind hearted fellow.
If you know Image Diagnostics Ltd. you apply to their Owerri area office for the position.

1 Like

Re: Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR by kingthreat(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
MoneyTrees:

I'm not impressed
You're quick to insult & call names
I was a bit careful at my choice of words and from your response I can draw the following conclusions:
1. I don't have a deficient IQ, in this case you do cos you couldn't figure out that the word weed was used figuratively.
2. NL is a public business, we are the audience, in terms of services, the customer is always right and so I don't need to own NL before I criticize the quality of service going on here
3. To call a real niggar stupid clearly shows that you're a pvssy ass niggar and this clearly don't impress me one bit.
angry

Okay, you must be high on Moroccan hashish to think your impression of me matters. And yes I will say it again, your stupidity on salient issues is fantastic.
Re: Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR by MoneyTrees(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
kingthreat:

Okay, you must be high on Moroccan hashish to think your impression of me matters. And yes I will say it again, your stupidity on salient issues is fantastic.
You're not a real niggar
Mek all the pvssy ass niggar people just gettout
Re: Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR by kingthreat(m): 3:43am On Oct 16, 2021
MoneyTrees:

You're not a real niggar
Mek all the pvssy ass niggar people just gettout

At first, I alluded you were IQ deficient and you argued with me. Anyone following this conversation will see that I am 100% right. Your further comments will be ignored.
Re: Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR by BizAdviser: 3:58am On Oct 16, 2021
This is serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaiden Energy Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Ever Gotten A Job As A Pregnant Woman? Lets Talk.. / Vacancy In Nigerians At Action Against Hunger (NGO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.