Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

The Second Chance: A Telenovela - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Second Chance: A Telenovela (64297 Views)

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Ndi(f): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2007
Don Pedro Donoso is finally dead! cry cry

Angela caught Isabel and Andres having sex and ran to tell her daddy and saw him dead! shocked shocked shocked

That bitch Isabel is going get it tough with Salvador cos that one too is gonna catch the two lovers!

The action has just started. Thank God they now have sponsors so the programme will go on, am glad. smiley
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2007
yeah thanks
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by otuwe(f): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2007
Ndi:

Don Pedro Donoso is finally dead! cry cry

Angela caught Isabel and Andres having sex and ran to tell her daddy and saw him dead! shocked shocked shocked

That bitch Isabel is going get it tough with Salvador because that one too is going to catch the two lovers!

The action has just started. Thank God they now have sponsors so the programme will go on, am glad. smiley

girlfriend dont run faster than ur shadow na grin grin

the man may not necessarily be dead
remember in the preview he was playing in th presence of everybody wen he slumped

anyway lets watch on

dat isabela no dey shame.
imagine banging a guy in her husband's house
na wa
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by kevin96(m): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2007
if she no bang for her husband house how the the film go take sweet na?, lol
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by trendy(f): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2007
I Love this program, am addicted already
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by kevin96(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2007
you can say that again
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Ndi(f): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2007
They would have at least made it Mondays - Fridays. sad
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by kevin96(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2007
abi oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Ndi(f): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2007
This people have started again ooooo!

Can u guys believe where Galaxy too us back to? oh no! where Isabel asked her mom to leave her house for causing her husband's attack.
It is really annoying, i think i will see what Gotel is going to show us come Saturday.

As exciting as this is i would not want them to bore us like they did for Loenzo's Wife.
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by otuwe(f): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2007
even gotel repeated theirs

pls they should not spoil this for us oh angry angry angry
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by julea(f): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2007
u c i told u they all bunch of repetez !!! Repetez repetez, i hope i got that french spelling right!!
I agree with you otuwe, can't just wait for oga pedro to die, he's really slowing things down, looks like salvador is the main G in this show, attention would soon be shifted to him, but what was it with the last episode? after the love birds were caught right in the act in oga pedro's house? all i have seen is repetez repetez, and yesterday guess where galaxy took us to?

PLS WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THOSE 2 IDIOTIC IMBECILES WERE CAUGHT? SOMEONE TELL ME!!!!

it did appear that don pedro had died, because salvador was shown back down on the ground with a bright light over him, but what's contradictory here is that what we saw in the concurrent advert was don pedro slumping before everybody in the studio while playing the piano, or was that one of his numerous, i ca not die tricks?? much as i like the idiot, let him die quickly jare let the fun begin, and these cheap stations like galaxy and gotel can't just air the program with the handful of adverts they've got? do they want to make more money than the original owners of the telenovela uchetobi, otuwe r u there?

tongue
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by otuwe(f): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2007
my sister the thing is really pissing me off. to think i even tot of abandonong C&S for it.

well when they are reaady to show us anything they should tell

am too upset to taalk too much.

bye
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by velvet1983(f): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2007
it really sucks.
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2007
so whats the 411 on this? are they still repeating
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Ndi(f): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2007
I was really surprised when they showed a new episode on Galaxy T.V yesterday, You can imagine after boring us all with repeated episode. well cos i initially did not want to watch it thinking it would be repeated watched it only halfway, to watch the full part on GOTEL T.V come Saturday.

The part i met was the burial of Don Pedro and Salvador taking place simultaneously, Don Pedro's soul entering inside of Salvador, breaking the coffin and his family surprised that Salvador has come back to life, not knowing that the body is Salvador's and the soul is Don Pedro's. Sal's wife went to embrace him and he was wondering who the hell the woman is, he then pushed her and ran away, with the sympathisers and coffin bearers on hot pursuit.

Isabel addressed the staff after Don's burial that nothing was going to change, in other words they are all going to be retained. She later went into her room to cry her heart out, I think she really felt the death of Don Pedro cos she even threw away the poison stuff given to her by Andre to murder Don Pedro. That is just the part i remembered.
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by otuwe(f): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2007
finally finally finally

that man is dead

men his death was long overdue no offence but it was becoming boring wink

but i enjoyed this episode so well i was laffing my ass out at the way "salvador" resurrected and started running away from his "wife"

the reality was so different from the one in the preview.

ok sorry let me jist

wen angela saw the 2 lovebirds making love she rushed down to tell her father only for her to see the old man slumped on his piano
after much much they called the doctor who finally confirmed him dead
meanwhile salvador too was in the farm working wen suddenly he too slumped and died

since ndi had talked about the funeral i wont addm more

but the way they chased salvador was so funny and the hunk was really running seriously come to think of it that guy is really hhhhooooot see dat 6 packs regains myself frm the daydream eheen where was i

ok dats it

don pedros spirit visited valeria at home cos she didnt go for the funeral. she was in the room wen she heard the piano playing
she came out but didnt see anybody
then she went to the window and saw don pedro with the dog
he waved at her winked and walked away.

this is the much i can tell. but it was fun i really enjoyed the episode especially salvador running coughs mildly eem em

well am out

bye
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by otuwe(f): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2007
life continues

isabela tells andrea that they have to do something abt angela cos she is the only obstacle to their victory, me thinks they will try to kill the poor girl
meanwhile sexxy salvador has been taken by the police to the hospial. they accused his wife and people of trying to bury someone alive. they tried to explain dat he was really dead and that he resurrected.

nothing else happened dat was of significance

before i go, angela told dat boy (the son of the maid) the truth about isabela and andrea and the guy ws so disgusted

am out

bye
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by WarfyBoy(m): 5:37am On Sep 06, 2007
i like this program like mad, bt i dont kno y dey want to kil my interest like dey did in LORENZOS WIFE, please AIT try n kom up with this kind of educative and intriguin story n stop showing us love love love love with deciets mumurity etc

A Second Chance, na only God go help us for women hand ohhhhhh
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by otuwe(f): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2007
comot there

which kain help u dey ask of God

is it not the men dat always decide to put themselves in the hands of women
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Mustay(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by fyneguy: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2007
I've a feeling the guy that wrote this story got inspiration from the story of Adam and Jesus. Come to think of it Salvador looks like the guy that acted Jesus.

I wish AIT was smart enough to show this soap instead of an unserious station like Galaxy. Someone should please call galaxy to stop repeating episodes. Such could make one break the TV sreen , if one 's addicted.

I really enjoyed where they interrogated salvador. Very funny! a supposedly illiterate.
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Mustay(m): 3:57am On Sep 08, 2007
fyneguy:

I wish AIT was smart enough to show this soap instead of an unserious station like Galaxy. . . . me too!.

I really enjoyed where they interrogated salvador. Very funny! a supposedly illiterate.
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by otuwe(f): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2007
hi

u guys should take it easy on galaxy

at least they are consistent now

cant wait for them to settle this salvador wahala and let him go to his mansion once more
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by julea(f): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2007
can't wait for them to settle this salvador wahala and let him go to his mansion once more

me too , really can't wait for dear salvador to visit his mansion , i really love that part. and taking a clue from the recent happennings, he might not even walk that path, grin probably would sneak in from the kitchen door and start begging for a job,

hey anybody noticed that walter had hair on during the advertorials and no hair on now?
and that salvador looks different from the guy playing the role, something sum'en cimarro?

poor mrs salvador, she has no role other than to cry! and what was that nurse fatima's abi katrina 's problem, she looks like a nun lusting for a caress!

and boy! angela is no fool, this is no child's play sebastian and his babe paloma never tired of weak love and people messing with their lives opera, this is something close to real, angela may be young, just 23 but she does act older than her age, u c she did not fall for the slowpoke called andrea with his earlier seductive tactics? angela displayed her smartness with the taxi driver, knowing that the sly walter would be lurking around the taxi to tap some info, that walter!!!

The snake walter, boy are we gonna see some cans of worm opening on him! that guy is a snake, even that good dog does not know, can't even smell walter's evil slime yuck!

i wonder why antonio wasn't given much roles like simon, i really like simon, antonio is another handsome dude, but he needs to be more active rather than running errands for his childhood babe and burying his fine hair in his books, no tv no life, life must be pretty boring for him,

and y does andrea think less of angela? he doesn't know what's in stock for him, hahhahahah

bottom line is that they r all very good actors and actresses like in 'when u r mine'

got to go
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Veracious(f): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2007
oh these is just too interesting.

otuwe.girl you arereall da bomb.

can somebody pls tell me where to read this on the net.
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Mustay(m): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2007
yeah itz da bomb

the salvador palava is funny and itz crazy how the FATHER is jealous of the guy
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2007
got to watch the program yesterday on Galaxy
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Mustay(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2007
what time do they ir it there?

i hope itz inthe nite o
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2007
9pm
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Mustay(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2007
is't only mondays please uche?
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2007
dunno. my dera.i just stumbled into it really
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Mosetra(f): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2007
Galaxy TV shows their episodes on Mondays - Wednesdays @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm; while Gotel shows theirs on Saturdays & Sundays, 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm and on Mondays 8 - 9 pm. Now this is how it is: G65 repeats what Galaxy shows on Tuesdays and Wednesdays on their own Channel on Saturdays and Sundays for the benefit of people like me who miss them due to traffice and late home coming. However, on Mondays, both G65 and Galaxy show fresh episodes with G65 ahead by 30 mins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply / Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV / Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 66 - 67

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.