Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Marriage Is Not Based On Feeling But On Love And Commitment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marriage Is Not Based On Feeling But On Love And Commitment (225 Views)

A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) / "Benefit Of Singleness And Commitment In Marriage" - Faith Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not Based On Feeling But On Love And Commitment by Missyajoke(f): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
A lot of people have married the wrong partner because of Love at first sight, please know what works for A might not work for B although we have divine connection (a situation where two people meet and get married) but most times a lot of people marry wrongly cause they choose lady/ man based on beauty, body structure, Marriage is more than just marrying cause of beauty or body structure ( big breasts, big boobs e.t.c). Note you must be attracted to your partner but that must not be the only reasons why you're marrying him or her. A lot of people during courtship ignore vital signs and will say love covereth all and it's when reality dawn on them they'll know they married the wrong person. Have you prayed about the lady/man you want to marry if it's God's will go ahead if it's not reverse " God will never give a yes when the answer is No". God has given us free will to choose and he will never force anyone on you to marry, it's when you now marry wrongly you'll be saying had I know. Some ladies we say he's a sweet guy not knowing he's only sweet to cajole you into marrying him it's when you marry him you'll know he's a monster. You caught her cheating during the relationship you forgave her 2 times and your brain didn't ask you to quit the relationship and now you're saying you're not sure if your children are yours. Marriage is a long time affair please choose wisely

Prayer: Father Help me to Listen to you, help me to Obey you, help me to Marry rightly and let your will be done in my life.

(1) (Reply)

Dead Towards Sin Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / One Saved Not Always Saved! / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 23.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.