Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics (40079 Views)

Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Inside Niger Delta Creeks Where The Youths Are Raking In Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by dododawa1: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Useless people

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by faceland: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Both of them are crazy. Wiki that domolished people's building because of the phantom pandemic and Femi my favorite drug addict.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Tzar(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
The food GMB gave this foolish glutton has started working.
South Easterners should come and carry this their adopted son o!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by warlordd(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
If not for Ameachi who knew Wike?

Yes, u're right! Amaechi brought him into limelight.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by fuke(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
jimyjames:

He is eating from the family name na, if to say ifeajuna didn't spare the life of his father when they captured him during the coup we won't be hearing about ffk today

Not Ifeajuna.
Ifeajuna was to head the operation in the East but somehow, he didn't perform.

It was another Igbo army captain, who died recently, who led the Ibadan team.

FFK father traded his boss's life for his own.
He knocked on the door of his boss's house.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by warlordd(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Afamed:

At what stage did you know that no same person should engage ffk? Did you say this when FFk was partying with PDP elders/ leaders?
Your hypocrite is No 1 on the list

Don't mind him! All of them were praising him when he was attacking Buhari as a member of Pdp..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Nadaken: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
ddippset:
Lol

When a man is in power especially as president or governor he gets millions of asssss kissers.

Wait till Wike leaves office then you'd see him abused and exposed just like FFK.

And it's doesn't matter who takes you to Cambridge or puts you in a certain social class.

What matters is that you're there.

Some rose from the best private schools to Cambridge.
Some rose from collecting tickets at motor parks to whatever they are now.

There are levels to this shiiit grin

And for the umpteenth time, Wike and FFK are cut from the same cloth.

And stop trying to make honour or dignity out of any politician or political office holder especially governors.

99 percent of them have no dignity and no honour.

in the table of men where honour class and respect is traded your worth is all that matters

The reason why obj sees him as a piece of rag meant for eating (but accommodating him because of daddy)

Saraki was built by his daddy too, but he has earned his respect because he created his legacy

Saraki called osinbajo mere commissioner even as VP (osinbajo hasn't really earned himself value as a politician, that's why even as VP a councilor treats him as a schoolboy)

There are levels to this class especially if you want to be bragging
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by SocialJustice: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Oga go and beg food, Wike has been minister and proceeded to become governor. What have you achieved aside tormenting the mothers of your children since you left office?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by SavageResponse(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
This guy just opens his mouth and talks anyhow
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Nadaken: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
laistic:
I am not a supporter of both but one thing for sure, FFK is reacting to things said about him by governor Wike. I believe most people reading this post will do same if someone should tell you in public who is your father.
Actually wike isn't saying who is your father

He only said he can't take ffk serious because he is not a politician but someone relying on his late father glory

Na ffk dey say who was Wike father

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by warlordd(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
The battle line is drawn!Wike has finally found his match. FFK takes no prisoners, he will surely tear Wike to shreds.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by joepepsy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
The angel that brought you to naija is a white man ?
Ijoh:
Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Kaymansion(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Waiting patiently for Wike response grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by akus6060(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Stop showing your ignorance in public forum and get your fact right before commenting on public space.
benuejosh:
If not for Ameachi who knew Wike?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by toujurs: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mumu man. You are of no significance to pdp party, neither are you to Nigerian politics. A shameless man. Wike has balls unlike you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by ddeola: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ignore dis Judas. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Abaman001(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
RiceProducers:
Wike was never in the creeks. The time in question Wike was at the, Law School in VI

From 1999 to 2007 Wike was the council chairman of Obio-Akpor LGA, the richest LGA in Nigeria under PDP
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Abaman001(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
slimfit1:
If we can just delete this thread it will be nice I've wasted 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back listening to this waste man FFK.

Lol
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by masseratti: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
I thought it was Ehnahoro that made the motion for independence.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by membranus: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
jimyjames:

Well Adewale one of the coup plotters fought on the biafran side and returned home after the war cool
But
I'm glad Awolowo lived long enough to realize the one Nigeria he starved biafran children for was a scam, that's why he committed suicide , besides Awolowo and akintola started the whole politics of blood in Nigerian political history

From which history book did you pick your own version of Nigeria story.

OK, from Umuahia beer parlour store.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Abaman001(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
all this touts. One can't help but imagine what insect vomited some of you. Must you include someone's parent to prove a point? It shows how weak you are. I am glad I have a father. Do you have one? If you do, do you know him? Lets respect ourselves and deal accordingly.
Piglet son of a worthless fat pig! And Wike is not a somebody's father abi?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by walozanga(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
You are the most shameless politician of all-time
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by jimyjames(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
joefelin2345:
Yes, Wale Ademoyega ....Why we stuck? ...fought on the Biafran side & returned home. Victor Banjo was killed along with Ifeajuna, Agbam & one Trade Unionist. Even if there was some problems between Awolowo & Akintola, what concern the Igbo men there? If not for their ulterior motive to want to rule over Nigeria at all cost?
Bloody political conflicts started with awolowo and akintola, it's not about what concerns igbo men, like adewale one of the coup plotters said it was never about ethnicity, the only reason you see igbos on top of the list is that igbos dominated the military and those young igbo military officers were radical one Nigerians , nzeogwu the leader of the coup plotters was just igbo by name, he was a Kaduna man by birth, he spoke Hausa fluently and very poor with igbo, those that accompanied him to kill the most powerful man in the North ahmadu Bello were all northerners
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Even the Interviewer looks stupefied by FFK's ease at being a turn-coat.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by jimyjames(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
joefelin2345:
You are wrong my brother. Read Nelson Otta's book...Rebels Against Rebel...for more enlightenment.

Who is Nelson otta is he one of the coup plotters? His opinion doesn't count
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by jimyjames(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
membranus:

From which history book did you pick your own version of Nigeria story.

OK, from Umuahia beer parlour store.

Do you know the reason awolowo was in calabar prison?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by achu442(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
FFK should please shut up.

FFK that started politics in 2001 as his first official assignment.Jumping up and down looking for who to bow down to.

Woke has been LGA Chairman under PDP from 1999 to 2007, to chief of staff, to minister of state on education matters to minister of education and now Governor of Rivers State all under PDP.

FFK wants who will give him food.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by ogkrakkid(m): 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
See d idiot who should be hiding his face behind plantain trees e dey here dey drop normal Afonja lamba format..anamu.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Tareq1105: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Grayoso:
If I were Wike I would just ignore the hungry charlatan called FFK. One is an influential Governor and the other is a Bingo dog hired to bark. No need for Wike to join issues with FFK at all.

PDP members too should respect FFK right to belong to the political party of his choice.

As far as I'm concerned, FFK hasn't done anything wrong.

It's his right to join a political party he so desire.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Adakintroy: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
No be by how long. The language is Hussle loyalty respect. There is a reason loyalty made the cut.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by usagee36: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by ebuclassic18(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Stupid crimal politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) / Kogi State Bread Levy/Tax / Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Air Force Base Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.