Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics (40086 Views)

Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Inside Niger Delta Creeks Where The Youths Are Raking In Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by BJanta: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by kenzysmith: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nadaken:
And what is your political achievement now?

I no say political appointment o

Have you contested an election in your life
guy this is too Mich o be calming down na

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Arabaincubus: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
The media should stop giving this man attention. He is useless and of no consequences.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by agrowell: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Not how long but how well
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
This yoruba man is too noisy... and you start politics before Abraham and ordinary ministry position they appointed u for 2yrs be the highest you went in ur political career . Wike please invite the dog to dinner so he can stop barking... nah food he need
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by gidado14(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ijoh:
Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
you want to join the dot in the circle

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by alshalz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
You are proud of your father and his legacies,can your own children be as much proud of you ?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Dimase(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Yet unstable as water.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Myhusband(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
an elected officer will never be your mate, if you like start politics before his forefathers

we are talking about political value here not political prestige
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Arabaincubus: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
The real miscreant here is Femi Fani Kayode.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by chiedozie198100: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
ruggedtimi:
is like saying if not for odili who knew amaechi?....wike was the most popular local government chairman in rivers state during odili's tenure. So dude was quit popular.

u mean he was the most notorious?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by adekolaelect(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mossadd:
Very useless human being, what impact have you made on the people with your eternity in politics?is ffk even a politician? A politician that doesn't have 500 followers even my area councillor that started politics few years back can boast of more followers than this for food only =ffo politics is a game of numbers that's why everyone is rejecting ffo openly, I'm 100% sure that if wike want to join apc today majority of them will accept him with open arms cus he will go with his supporters and that makes wike an asset to the party while ffo is a liability to apc now and forever.
you can't change him (Fani) you too get your own for body as you dey yaff as if Fani was not your role model when he was in pdp . The difference between you and him is just an Opportunity and time .yours may worst than him . Bcs you usually hail him when he was in pdp !!!! Do you now want him to Chang simply bcs he change political party? You are the one need to work on yourself.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by JustforMen: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
But Wike simply said the same simple truth na.... FFK is not a reliable ally and very unprincipled.
He depends on his fathers repuatation for food.
Wike said people know the father but what has the son achieved? Apart from being brash, uncouth and kissing and telling on women he has nyashed?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Rickylambert: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Leaforever:

You are right.

Ifeajuna led the massacre in Lagos and killed balewa, okotie-eboh .etc.

Nwobosi led the massacre in ibadan & killed ladoke akintola in fanis presence.

Nzeogwu led the massacre in Kaduna dt killed ahmadu Bello, ademulegun & pregnant wife .etc.

22 people were massacred before daybreak & no one was assigned to the east. tongue hey even the top eastern officers in Lagos were spared. cool
Lies!
Ademoyega was sent to the east
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by adekolaelect(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Arabaincubus:
The media should stop giving this man attention. He is useless and of no consequences.
simply bcs his stupidity is not favouring your heart desires anymore ? Calm down .He was your role model before !!!!!!!

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by mbos: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Yes he will! But will Wike respond

Is another issue!

No sane person will want to join issues with Fani Kayode

Someone that can easily go back to his vomit undecided

The guy is disgusting!!!
FFK is probably on drugs

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by stinechykee: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
micko93:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IblT1AaRIzg

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/10/14/i-will-expose-gov-wike-fani-kayode-blows-hot-video/?amp=1
FFK the loud mouth you forgot to mention too that Igbos help him to become whom he is today since you are mentioning those that helped him or are you scared.Like Wike like FFK
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ogun kill both of u together!

Na the levels wey una wan dey claim dey make una spoil this country!

Bastards! angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by einsteine(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Don't be surprised if in future Wike becomes say a Vice President, that FFK would be glad to work as a special adviser to Wike. Such a shameful person that can't stand for something.

I am not a fan of Buhari or Tinubu but both of them stayed in the opposition for a long time when they could have done the easy thing and embraced PDP.

It is shameful that some politicians cannot bear to be in the opposition because they serve their stomachs.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Gfh1: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by gustavo27(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
That was how you replied Amaechi, that your father is this, your father is that. What of Awolowo, Azikwe, Tafawa Balewa.... always over hyping your father. And it not how far, it is how well. In Nigeria of Today, Nyesome Wike is STRONGER than FFK 10X, So forget
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Paebi(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by AnanseK(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
Two pigs fighting, who cares?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Buckeyemedia1: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ijoh:
Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
Go & settle your Gelegele issue with your Bini Brothers first, Mumu dreaming.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Buckeyemedia1: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
gustavo27:
That was how you replied Amaechi, that your father is this, your father is that. What of Awolowo, Azikwe, Tafawa Balewa.... always over hyping your father. And it not how far, it is how well. In Nigeria of Today, Nyesome Wike is STRONGER than FFK 10X, So forget
He is proud of his father, his Father & Chief Akintola worked together to defeat Action Group & Awolowo In Western Nigeria. Another Tinubu & Pdp analogy.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by mrksquare: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
micko93:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IblT1AaRIzg

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/10/14/i-will-expose-gov-wike-fani-kayode-blows-hot-video/?amp=1

Unfortunately, the part of Ikwerre Wike hails from do not have creek not to talk of river.

Wike was local government chairman in 1999. It means he was also part of the key players at the inception of the 4th Republic.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Tranquill: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nwaelohim:

This shows you know nothing about Wike.
Let assume you are in serious trouble with government and your parents came to court with Wike as defense council, what will be your reaction? Wike is a street tug since I know him in 1982 his street rules during Odili earned him park chairman and LGA chairmen and Ameachi benefited from his street influence and compensated him before you guys started hearing Wike. So FFK is right. Wikes Father was just a community chief depending on selling of land in the community. As bad as our education is which NIGERIAN law student that talks like wike? Mention name of anyone you know. You think law degree is like mechanical engineering? Or political science?

I always try to resfrain from quoting iporats like you but the way you peddle your lies sometimes is unbearable.
For the records, you don't know Wike and have never known him.
Wike became Obio/Akpo LGA Chairman in 1999 same year Odili became governor and Amaechi a member and later Speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly. Not even sure Wike knew Odili by this time like Amaechi who had worked at Odili's PAMO Clinic.

Wike's father was a respected Priest in the Anglican Church in those days when Anglican and Catholic priests were highly respected not now that you have your indaboskis everywhere. His father retired as an Anglican priest and started his own ministry and I'm sure you still remember when some of your fellow ipofools tried to bomb his fathers church along Azikiwe Road in PortHarcourt not too long ago.

Wike's wife is from a respected family in Ekpeye Kingdom who's dad the respected Dr. I... would not have allowed to marry Wike if he was close to the picture you are trying to paint.

That rag that you call flag wey you no fit raise for Oyigbo again still dey pain you but try to find something meaningful to do with your miserable and worthless life you hear?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Emeguy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
His career After his education, Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike worked briefly in the private legal practice before he ventured into politics. He was elected as the Executive Chairman of Obio/Akpor Local Government Area (LGA) for two terms from 1999 to 2007. He distinguished himself as one of the best performing chairpersons of the council. READ ALSO 2023: PDP has the commitment, confidence to save Nigeria, Wike declares While he was in office, Ezebunwo served as Deputy President, Association of Local Governments of Nigeria, ALGON, in 2004 and was later elected the President of ALGON. He was also an African representative in the Commonwealth Local Governments Forum. The Governor (centre) when he was inspecting State development projects. Photo: Gov Nyesom Ezenwo Wike - CON Source: Facebook When he finished his tenure as LGA's Executive chairman, he got appointed as the Chief of staff at the Government House in Port Harcourt. He was also assigned as the general manager of the campaign team during Governor Amaechi’s re-election campaign. On July 14th, 2011, he was appointed Minister of Rivers State for Education, and later as Minister of Education of the Federal Republic of Nigeria after Mrs Riqqayatu was sacked. However, he resigned voluntarily to vie for Governorship of Rivers State on the People's Democratic Party's ticket. On December 8th, 2014, he won the Rivers State People's Democratic Party gubernatorial election primaries and subsequently won the general elections in April the following year. On April 3rd, 2019, he was re-elected as the Governor of Rivers State in the 2019 general elections.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by oyatz(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
jimyjames:

He is eating from the family name na, if to say ifeajuna didn't spare the life of his father when they captured him during the coup we won't be hearing about ffk today

Who gave Emmanuel Ifeajuna the power to determine if the deputy Premier of Western Nigeria should live or not?

Insensitive comments like this immediately after Jan,1966 escalated the tension that led to the civil war.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Ayiba0911: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
If not for Ameachi who knew Wike?

No Sir, Wike made Amaechi.
Ask anyone in PH then, Amaechi ran to Ghana after the primaries to hide himself from Omeha and Odili. It was Wike who fought the duo in court to restore Amaechi as Governor.
So, it's Wike that made Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by jimyjames(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
oyatz:

Who gave Emmanuel Ifeajuna the power to determine if the deputy Premier of Western Nigeria should live or not?

Insensitive comments like this immediately after Jan,1966 escalated the tension that led to the civil war.
Which insensitive comments,, immediately after the coup in fact immediately after nzeogwu the coup leader completed his own mission of the coup in the North being confident that his colleagues will do Same at their own missions, he went on radio to broadcast the reason for the coup, and the whole country rejoiced, it took months for enemies of igbos to turn it around and call it an igbo coup, and a counter coup happened six months after

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website / Amaechi Thanks Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.