Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

"Naija Is Getting Better" - UK Based Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Naija Is Getting Better" - UK Based Nigerian (766 Views)

Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President / Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL / Nnamdi Kanu; UK Based Nigerian Man Shares Intimate Picture With Wife On Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Naija Is Getting Better" - UK Based Nigerian by cromele: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
A UK based Nigerian, Lucky Fasa Eghagbevwa has commended the professionalism shown by Airport Officials as against previous huddles places on travellers at airports in the country.

In a Facebook post, he said;

"Meh...Naija is getting better... I came in with expired Naija passport, I explained why I couldn't renew b4 travelling and the urgency of the trip. Omo, they allow me pass without asking for a kobo.

I went through their initial bag screening with all the fishes and loaves��� nobody ask me questions or even say oga drop small thing.

My country is getting better, their professionalism must be commended."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10224482178595203&id=1629405856&sfnsn=scwspmo

Lalasticlala

Re: "Naija Is Getting Better" - UK Based Nigerian by Oxb90: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Welcome, Sir. Indeed there is no place like home. Please do not conclude yet. Wait make you meet the NP, especially those that operate without vehicular plate number, the typical Nigerian private and commercial motor vehicle drivers. When you have met these sets of people, come back and recount your experiences.
Re: "Naija Is Getting Better" - UK Based Nigerian by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pls kindly relocate sir, no be to dey talk and post for likes

5 Likes

Re: "Naija Is Getting Better" - UK Based Nigerian by athaboi(f): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: "Naija Is Getting Better" - UK Based Nigerian by benuejosh: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
All thanks to Buhari's led administration. Though we still have a few elements trying to make people discredit his good works.
Re: "Naija Is Getting Better" - UK Based Nigerian by todaynewsreview: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
If only all sectors are like that too. It's a right step in the right direction. Kudos to the management of the airport.
Re: "Naija Is Getting Better" - UK Based Nigerian by benuejosh: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
athaboi:
20 what?
Re: "Naija Is Getting Better" - UK Based Nigerian by helinues: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good to read
Re: "Naija Is Getting Better" - UK Based Nigerian by TarOrfeeek: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Because Immigration allowed you to pass with a few pieces of Agege bread and Dry fish.

It now means that Nigeria is getting better.

Diaspora Nigerians are the worst set of demons. They will be in a better country with sweet amenities and be trying to discredit OUR sufferings here.

Has he stayed one week eating only garri and sugar.
Does he know what it means to stay 1 month without electricity.

But to him Nigeria is getting better. IDIOT.

1 Like

Re: "Naija Is Getting Better" - UK Based Nigerian by todaynewsreview: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Because Immigration allowed you to pass with a few pieces of Agege bread and Dry fish.

It now means that Nigeria is getting better.

Diaspora Nigerians are the worst set of demons. They will be in a better country with sweet amenities and be trying to discredit OUR sufferings here.

Has he stayed one week eating only garri and sugar.
Does he know what it means to stay 1 month without electricity.

But to him Nigeria is getting better. IDIOT.

Hmmmmm
Re: "Naija Is Getting Better" - UK Based Nigerian by nairavsdollars(f): 5:41am On Oct 15, 2021
You came in with expired passport and they allowed you? And you said Naija is getting better. Are you ment?
Re: "Naija Is Getting Better" - UK Based Nigerian by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 15, 2021
You are going back to your country, they will allow you back in, its standard practice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Expecting To See These Guys In Court Today. / Anambra Guber: Why Final Results Have Not Been Declared / Nigeria Ranks Eighth Among 162 Countries With High Mass Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.