Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust (40936 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Mrtaye: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
slimghost:

You wrote an epistle without making any sense.
Na lie he's apr, truth is bitter they say
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by clarocuzioo(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
IamWonderful:
What do you want before? you are drumming for war and you expect us to give you peace, is that reasonable, you have been dragging everyone into your insane bitterness and you want peace

Really? So people actualising their soveribg state is now a drum of war?

First there has been a call for a referendum let us chat a way forward, you people refused, then a call for restructuring was made, you people thrashed the idea, then people decided to break away on their own and develop at their pace, you now brand it a drum.of war.

Indeed there are a lot of educated illiterates I. this useless country.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by jaxxy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
Ode old agbaya foolish man with no common sense, Nigeria gave you fame, success, riches and platform, but the same Nigeria has nothing for you.

You clowns beat chest all over the places that you are the richest, the smartest, the most educated the most industrious and you own and develop Nigeria, but you bipolar losers still want us to believe the same Nigeria that gave you this opportunity to walk to anywhere in Nigeria and thrive and achieve success has nothing for you.

The fact that you are confused, self-destructive and bipolar is not Nigeria's problem, you are just genetically prone to foolishness and self-destruction.

grin grin grin

They fought from behind to achieve those things u listed. None was given to them fairly. Since after the war the marginalization began in a few key sectors And areas and till date the SE hasn’t had good representation in key areas. SS gets a few bt SE rarely.

To get into any sector they have to work 2ce or 3ce as hard. That isn’t a level playing field.

So ur claims are wrong and absurd.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by IamYorubaMuslim: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Noisemakers.

Win your battle by yourselves. Don't blackmail Yoruba Muslims to support you.

Are your leaders not unity beggars? They should all ignore Abuja and embrace Biafra. Until then, you're just a noisemaker.

Yobabad:
Unity begars AkA Yoruba Muslims Miscreants will soon be here to beg for unity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Sammerboi: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
Eastlink:
Nonsense. I just lost respect for this clout chaser. A big clown in real life. I was thinking this man had an iota of sense but it's obvious he lacks it.

What is this man‘s motive going out in the street adorning Biafran flag in a volatile period. If he want to prove a point to those trying to paint all Igbos as seperatist then he has failed. We have a lot of Igbo celebs and Chiwetalu Agu is just a clown. How many Kanuri celebs come out to support Boko-Haram openly? How many Yoruba celebs come out to support Sunday Igboho and his Oduduwa group openly? How many Fulani celebs has this clown seen supporting Herdmen openly? Do your stupid IPOB in peace and allow others do their neutrality in peace. Don't come and drag every Igbo into supporting an occult group.

If you want to support IPOB or build a fan base for your illiterate supporters do so in peace, but don't come around trying to force your agenda in our throats. You can become a Biafran apologist or ambassador but stop the attitude of generalizing Ndigbo into such movement. I’m in Lagos trying to put food on my table, some of us are surviving in Abuja with families, yet a band of scallywags with their myopic financiers abroad want to make sure that Ndigbo are always in the news for the wrong reason.

Many of us have seen far that this Biafra as an agenda will never do us good from now till 80 years. Rather it will relegate us in every sphere. Anything built with tactlessness, emotions and daftness will end in doom. Yes, a lot might not be going well for our ethnic group as it involves inclusiveness during this administration, and also as it involves a subtle move by some cabals to deny us from becoming President of this country. But will the cry for Biafra make any difference? Will turning your homes into refugees camps make any difference? Will supporting a group of ESN terrorist make any difference?
You can’t cherish a a serial murderer like Buhari and hate this man for saying the truth. This man has contributed a lot to the development of this country more than ur darling daddy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by SANDAT(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Igbos should also quit their almost universal hate for Buhari and the North.
PrinceOfLagos:

Nice observation

It shows the government isn't doing something right

Going publicly to show your hate for a whole tribe is irresponsible

Buhari should publicly apologies to the Igbos and quit the obsession for the south east
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by JaskanFactor: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nigeria has nothing for anybody who is not in the ruling class, not just igbos.
Is it only Igbos that are fleeing Nigeria .

The currency is now almost valueless, thats not affecting only Igbos.

Nigeria is still firmly under colonial rule, and they love to use tribalism to divide the people. The same people they are suffering together.

Time to wise up people , divided you fall, united you stand against the devil
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by McCoy662(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
This man is just a pathetic liar. So, if i sow a cloth with nigerian flag now and claim I don't support nigeria but fertil soil, who will ever believe me??
Go sit down abeg.... Tomorrow u sow army uniform with 5 star and tell us we all must shine.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by fredoooooo: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Do you have something for Nigeria.
You sow hate and reap hate oga, crying and wailing g have no meaning anymore ..
You're also free to go ...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by chikason22(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Commentor:

Do you know the difference between context and contest?

Idiot.
Your so much in pains. Let me add to it.

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by emmykk(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Hope he said that when he was inside the DSS office cheesy.

I watch him on facebook saying so to about 5 soldiers and their oga inside army barracks.

Everybody is not like you fear fear grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by emmykk(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Nigeria now a tribe smiley

Hope he's claim pays off.

Read and understand eh eh what his is saying is that buhari aired in public his hate for igbo tribe...and you are so daft to understand that
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Abujason: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
Ode old agbaya foolish man with no common sense, Nigeria gave you fame, success, riches and platform, but the same Nigeria has nothing for you.

You clowns beat chest all over the places that you are the richest, the smartest, the most educated the most industrious and you own and develop Nigeria, but you bipolar losers still want us to believe the same Nigeria that gave you this opportunity to walk to anywhere in Nigeria and thrive and achieve success has nothing for you.

The fact that you are confused, self-destructive and bipolar is not Nigeria's problem, you are just genetically prone to foolishness and self-destruction.

grin grin grin

Useless man. I hope you always address ya papa like that.

Nigeria gave him nothing. In fact Nigeria gave Igbos nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Ejjis(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
CAPITAL FOOL...

Eastlink:
Nonsense. I just lost respect for this clout chaser. A big clown in real life. I was thinking this man had an iota of sense but it's obvious he lacks it.

What is this man‘s motive going out in the street adorning Biafran flag in a volatile period. If he want to prove a point to those trying to paint all Igbos as seperatist then he has failed. We have a lot of Igbo celebs and Chiwetalu Agu is just a clown. How many Kanuri celebs come out to support Boko-Haram openly? How many Yoruba celebs come out to support Sunday Igboho and his Oduduwa group openly? How many Fulani celebs has this clown seen supporting Herdmen openly? Do your stupid IPOB in peace and allow others do their neutrality in peace. Don't come and drag every Igbo into supporting an occult group.

If you want to support IPOB or build a fan base for your illiterate supporters do so in peace, but don't come around trying to force your agenda in our throats. You can become a Biafran apologist or ambassador but stop the attitude of generalizing Ndigbo into such movement. I’m in Lagos trying to put food on my table, some of us are surviving in Abuja with families, yet a band of scallywags with their myopic financiers abroad want to make sure that Ndigbo are always in the news for the wrong reason.

Many of us have seen far that this Biafra as an agenda will never do us good from now till 80 years. Rather it will relegate us in every sphere. Anything built with tactlessness, emotions and daftness will end in doom. Yes, a lot might not be going well for our ethnic group as it involves inclusiveness during this administration, and also as it involves a subtle move by some cabals to deny us from becoming President of this country. But will the cry for Biafra make any difference? Will turning your homes into refugees camps make any difference? Will supporting a group of ESN terrorist make any difference?
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by WaffenSS(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
loveth360:
Bandit kill yourself.

Ugly Ipob ho kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Newton85: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Who cares!? The same old victim-pimping and persecution delusions. Abeg swerve, old man!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by MorningStar233: 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
loveth360:
I thought zombies said he is now singing Nigeria national anthem.

One even opened a thread titled "Chinwetalu Agu Before His Arrest And After His Arrest" which one bias mod rushed and move to front page.

I don't know if the Zoneb expected a big guy and freedom fighter like Agu to wear one cloth for four days.
He didn't even consider that DSS might have seized his Rising Sun Cloth.

Before they claimed only jobless and miscreants want Biafra,Same way they said ESN was audio which Kanu used to scam us our money,But today any attack in East they will rush and blame audio ESN.

Umu Rising Sun We Must Rise One Day.....

Mod moved something to front page and u called him biased now that this your topic has been moved to front page don't u think the mod that did it is biased? Sometimes try dey rest and give urself peace
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Goddyj(m): 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin grin
So why not punish them for their "foolishness and bipolar" by letting them go? Why using all the forces available at your disposal to still hold on to these "foolish and bipolar tribe"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Karlosorji(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Hope he said that when he was inside the DSS office cheesy.
of course, that's not hard to say na
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by ezechi24(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ahmback:
I never knew fools grow old too

hahahahahahaha..... grin grin grin grin grin e pain am.....wooooooooooooooo
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by od501: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ahmback:
I never knew fools grow old too

Snipper N800, Indocide 200 - N80.

Choose wisely!
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by uvie66: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
FakeUnity:

Ewedu muslims rants.

Chiwetalu Agu has told you the truth,,tell your sanyeri or baba suwe to wear oduduwa T-Shirt and enter Ikeja cantonment.

You want to see Igbo eating from the dustbin but unfortunately they've continued to be better than your wretched God-forsaken life. cheesy

So what intelligent point have you made here ?
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by MartinsD12(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
loveth360:
Days after being freed from DSS custody, Nollywood veteran actor, Chiwetalu Agu, opined that it would be better for the Igbos to leave Nigeria.

Speaking to Broadway TV on his support for Biafra, Agu said "the earlier Igbos left Nigeria, the better".

Agu revealed that he was not in any way brutalised by the army when he was arrested.
Giving details about his arrest, he stated that his regalia did not in any way connect to Biafra, Eastern security network, and IPOB.
Agu maintained that his regalia stood for the rising sun which meant that people would rise from their former state to something better.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT1DEOLkF_I

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3107003
First and foremost I must Thank God for giving us the opportunity to actualize biafra in our own generation, I also thank God immensely for giving us a great opportunity and human resource experience in the person of mazi nnamdi Kanu Ohamadike 1 of biafra land, when he started the journey many thought its a joke even when they knew he is saying the truth, now today our very own, well learned legendary poinner of nollywood film has spoken, acted and shown, also drawing more elites support for biafra actualization, all I can say is the igbos have spoken, even the sit at home is testimony that we don't want Nigeria, we want biafra, nothing more nothing less, and nothing can stop the sun from rising.
Long live chiwetalu agu
Long live people of the rising sun
Long live biafra
Biafra is our identity.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by uvie66: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

Yes Nigeria has a thing for the Igbos...are you now happy..

See

S’East Shippers protest suspension of Onitsha River port

https://www.nairaland.com/6803738/seast-shippers-protest-suspension-onitsha
but they dominate Alaba market, Ladipo, and Computer village. Nkene dili Chukwu one of the biggest transportation company in did not make his money transporting people within the confines of the eastern region....so much of Nigeria not having anything for Ndigbo.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Maobichek: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
DavidHarry:
And Igbos would have nothing for Igbos unless we adjust

Igbos build Imo airport, my dad contributed, also Anambra airport is purely Anambra and not federal government. In Aba, ppl contribute to buy transformer and drill bore hole but here in the North government does everything even transformer repairs. p
Please ask questions, Igbos are trying, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by RodgersAkpafu: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nice observation

It shows the government isn't doing something right

Going publicly to show your hate for a whole tribe is irresponsible
Buhari should publicly apologies to the Igbos and quit the obsession for the south east
very irresponsible
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by RodgersAkpafu: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin grin
See your life ?
You no dey shame?
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by RodgersAkpafu: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Nigeria did not give the igbos the opportunity to thrive, God & nature did. You guys stole all their wealth after the war. You converted all the huge sums of money in their account to 20 pounds, refused to develope their region, occupied their region militarily even though it was the most peaceful in the country and refused to return their properties back to them after the war. Many igbos started from scratch to be who they are today, they owe nothing to Nigeria. But the truth is that its not only peculiar to the igbos but to the average Nigerian. Nigeria has in no way helped any1 that is not of the ruling class or associated with political elite. Nigeria is a dark entity that seeks to dim the light of its people thats why they shine bright when they leave the shores of the country.
Well said
Especially the part where you tied the situation to the average Nigerian
It's not just the Igbos
But the Nigerian downtrodden masses

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Blackdisciple(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Commentor:
Agu revealed that he was not in any way brutalised by the army when he was arrested.

grin

Yes he wasn't brutalized rather he was bundled into their van....

I saw the tape
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by kkonyeji(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Na these Junior Army corporals de misbehave.
Nonsense & Buhari
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Pallaz(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
If we can have power to give all man bomb and gun,,,,, by now
Biafra will be ours
They killed our grandmother's and grand fathers,,, they suffered our fathers and now they are killing us.... And they think e will finish just like that forgetting that our children is seeing how they are maltreating us.. They don't really know that we want our freedom by fire by force, by peace by referendum
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Blackdisciple(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nice one little by little more men are coming out.....

As I always say , am not Biafran , but I support their movement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him / Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos / Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.