Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust (40970 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by uvie66: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
Well fact is
. The Ibo are the most marginalized and unfairly treated tribe in Nigeria and 5he rest of us should speak up in support for them
who is marginalizing them.... the last time I checked a whole industry is dominated by them
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by uvie66: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
JaskanFactor:
Nigeria has nothing for anybody who is not in the ruling class, not just igbos.
Is it only Igbos that are fleeing Nigeria .

The currency is now almost valueless, thats not affecting only Igbos.

Nigeria is still firmly under colonial rule, and they love to use tribalism to divide the people. The same people they are suffering together.

Time to wise up people , divided you fall, united you stand against the devil
as if inflation, unemployment, insecurity and infrastructural deficit is Igbo specific.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by kkonyeji(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Eastlink:
Nonsense. I just lost respect for this clout chaser. A big clown in real life. I was thinking this man had an iota of sense but it's obvious he lacks it.

What is this man‘s motive going out in the street adorning Biafran flag in a volatile period. If he want to prove a point to those trying to paint all Igbos as seperatist then he has failed. We have a lot of Igbo celebs and Chiwetalu Agu is just a clown. How many Kanuri celebs come out to support Boko-Haram openly? How many Yoruba celebs come out to support Sunday Igboho and his Oduduwa group openly? How many Fulani celebs has this clown seen supporting Herdmen openly? Do your stupid IPOB in peace and allow others do their neutrality in peace. Don't come and drag every Igbo into supporting an occult group.

If you want to support IPOB or build a fan base for your illiterate supporters do so in peace, but don't come around trying to force your agenda in our throats. You can become a Biafran apologist or ambassador but stop the attitude of generalizing Ndigbo into such movement. I’m in Lagos trying to put food on my table, some of us are surviving in Abuja with families, yet a band of scallywags with their myopic financiers abroad want to make sure that Ndigbo are always in the news for the wrong reason.

Many of us have seen far that this Biafra as an agenda will never do us good from now till 80 years. Rather it will relegate us in every sphere. Anything built with tactlessness, emotions and daftness will end in doom. Yes, a lot might not be going well for our ethnic group as it involves inclusiveness during this administration, and also as it involves a subtle move by some cabals to deny us from becoming President of this country. But will the cry for Biafra make any difference? Will turning your homes into refugees camps make any difference? Will supporting a group of ESN terrorist make any difference?

You're a BIG irredeemable FOOL!
Are u not ashamed of yourself?
Happy Slave!!n
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Maobichek: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Eastlink:
Nonsense. I just lost respect for this clout chaser. A big clown in real life. I was thinking this man had an iota of sense but it's obvious he lacks it.

What is this man‘s motive going out in the street adorning Biafran flag in a volatile period. If he want to prove a point to those trying to paint all Igbos as seperatist then he has failed. We have a lot of Igbo celebs and Chiwetalu Agu is just a clown. How many Kanuri celebs come out to support Boko-Haram openly? How many Yoruba celebs come out to support Sunday Igboho and his Oduduwa group openly? How many Fulani celebs has this clown seen supporting Herdmen openly? Do your stupid IPOB in peace and allow others do their neutrality in peace. Don't come and drag every Igbo into supporting an occult group.

If you want to support IPOB or build a fan base for your illiterate supporters do so in peace, but don't come around trying to force your agenda in our throats. You can become a Biafran apologist or ambassador but stop the attitude of generalizing Ndigbo into such movement. I’m in Lagos trying to put food on my table, some of us are surviving in Abuja with families, yet a band of scallywags with their myopic financiers abroad want to make sure that Ndigbo are always in the news for the wrong reason.

Many of us have seen far that this Biafra as an agenda will never do us good from now till 80 years. Rather it will relegate us in every sphere. Anything built with tactlessness, emotions and daftness will end in doom. Yes, a lot might not be going well for our ethnic group as it involves inclusiveness during this administration, and also as it involves a subtle move by some cabals to deny us from becoming President of this country. But will the cry for Biafra make any difference? Will turning your homes into refugees camps make any difference? Will supporting a group of ESN terrorist make any difference?

Good afternoon, I understand your plight and many of us have been saying no when ppl generalize with Igbo. Generalizing is not true and we must do away with that.
Abusing him, calling him names tainted the genuine and sincere message you intend to pass across. Agu already command a huge fan base, he is an established actor with admiration both here and outside Nigeria, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by saintade01(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Seriously

I guess he got his fame from Somalia undecided
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Coldie(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
He didn’t say anything reasonable.

When they asked him how he started talking about killings in benue how does killings in benue has anything to do with igbos?
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by adabaraabdul: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nice observation

It shows the government isn't doing something right

Going publicly to show your hate for a whole tribe is irresponsible

Buhari should publicly apologies to the Igbos and quit the obsession for the south east

Buhari should also apologise for the people in the North East and West. The marginalisation is too much.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by kkonyeji(m): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

You are progressing slowly, I love that. Very soon you will reach the level of cognitive abilities that would help you differentiate between mistakes and errors. At that level, dunces will recognise you as one of their own and not a level below them.

Kudos as you move up. I'm with you all the way my brother.

Bros easy na, u no wan remain d yab 4 tomorrow when he misyarn?
Pity am abeg.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by stinechykee: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
loveth360:
Days after being freed from DSS custody, Nollywood veteran actor, Chiwetalu Agu, opined that it would be better for the Igbos to leave Nigeria.

Speaking to Broadway TV on his support for Biafra, Agu said "the earlier Igbos left Nigeria, the better".

Agu revealed that he was not in any way brutalised by the army when he was arrested.
Giving details about his arrest, he stated that his regalia did not in any way connect to Biafra, Eastern security network, and IPOB.
Agu maintained that his regalia stood for the rising sun which meant that people would rise from their former state to something better.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT1DEOLkF_I

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3107003
Thank you so much Nigerian Soldiers and DSS for adding another popular figure in Biafra struggle and more will soon come out till Biafra is finally actualised

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ahmback:
meaningless!!!

Dooh, it’s painful to want to still unite what lord luggard United that is not working.. dooh, Dooh, take heart, they are useless, they are old fools, allow them go, Una say lie lie, so there is something unique about them?? That’s not allowing Them to be bonded by fake unity
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Livingstone124: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
Ode old agbaya foolish man with no common sense, Nigeria gave you fame, success, riches and platform, but the same Nigeria has nothing for you.

You clowns beat chest all over the places that you are the richest, the smartest, the most educated the most industrious and you own and develop Nigeria, but you bipolar losers still want us to believe the same Nigeria that gave you this opportunity to walk to anywhere in Nigeria and thrive and achieve success has nothing for you.

The fact that you are confused, self-destructive and bipolar is not Nigeria's problem, you are just genetically prone to foolishness and self-destruction.

grin grin grin
take it easy before your hatred for land of rising sun takes you to grave. Watch your heart. Hypertension is very close to the door of your heart. undecided
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by kkonyeji(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
emezuo17:
. Why are you this pained na, please go and check your BP

The unity beggar is on every thread Biafra, IPOB or Igbo is mentioned; but you'll never see his comment when Insecurity, corruption n other vices bedeviling his dear country are mentioned.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by gidado14(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
loveth360:
I thought zombies said he is now singing Nigeria national anthem.

One even opened a thread titled "Chinwetalu Agu Before His Arrest And After His Arrest" which one bias mod rushed and move to front page.

I don't know if the Zoneb expected a big guy and freedom fighter like Agu to wear one cloth for four days.
He didn't even consider that DSS might have seized his Rising Sun Cloth.

make him wear the rising sun again na?

Before they claimed only jobless and miscreants want Biafra,Same way they said ESN was audio which Kanu used to scam us our money,But today any attack in East they will rush and blame audio ESN.

Umu Rising Sun We Must Rise One Day.....

make him wear the rising sun again na? mumu man

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by stinechykee: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
loveth360:
I thought zombies said he is now singing Nigeria national anthem.

One even opened a thread titled "Chinwetalu Agu Before His Arrest And After His Arrest" which one bias mod rushed and move to front page.

I don't know if the Zoneb expected a big guy and freedom fighter like Agu to wear one cloth for four days.
He didn't even consider that DSS might have seized his Rising Sun Cloth.

Before they claimed only jobless and miscreants want Biafra,Same way they said ESN was audio which Kanu used to scam us our money,But today any attack in East they will rush and blame audio ESN.

Umu Rising Sun We Must Rise One Day.....
You dey mind those children of hate.First they said only Okada riders,barrow pushers and illiterate Igbos are fighting for Biafra when they that propaganda did not fly they accused Nnamdi Kanu of scamming and defrauded the whole Igbos with his audio ESN then they came up with another propaganda that IPOB is an online country and when all the propagandas upon propagandas keep on failing they have now come up with divide and conquer they used on South South people against Igbos during Biafra war by telling Igbos that IPOB/ESN are killing their fellow Igbos and this is the finally propaganda they will use against Igbos before Biafra finally actualised

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by uvie66: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
kkonyeji:

You're a BIG irredeemable FOOL!
Are u not ashamed of yourself?
Happy Slave!!n
so by saying he is a fool what argument have you put forward to counter the statement that IPOB'S idealogy is hollow and bound to fail.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by NoFucksToGive: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
uvie66:
who is marginalizing them.... the last time I checked a whole industry is dominated by them
Bros let us try and learn to speak the truth when we see it. I don't know your tribe o but I am a Bini man and we don't speak from both sides of the mouth like the Yoruba do. Nor do we see white and call it black .. the Iboe are terribly treated and marginalized in Nigeria. Do with that truth what you like
Thank you
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by stinechykee: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
Ode old agbaya foolish man with no common sense, Nigeria gave you fame, success, riches and platform, but the same Nigeria has nothing for you.

You clowns beat chest all over the places that you are the richest, the smartest, the most educated the most industrious and you own and develop Nigeria, but you bipolar losers still want us to believe the same Nigeria that gave you this opportunity to walk to anywhere in Nigeria and thrive and achieve success has nothing for you.

The fact that you are confused, self-destructive and bipolar is not Nigeria's problem, you are just genetically prone to foolishness and self-destruction.

grin grin grin
Which Nigeria gave him fame? If you talk about movie industry oga everybody knows that it was Igbos that made your Nigeria what they are today through their early movie industry but I know you and your like will try to deny that fact because of hatred you people have against Igbos but we don't care.If your Nigeria made Chiwetalu Agu or Igbos what they are why not let them go since they have been fighting to leave your country for you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Grandkay21(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
After 2023 the real game will start ,I pity who will be president then
ImmaculateJOE:
More Igbo Elite drumming support for the actualization of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by stinechykee: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Eastlink:

How can Kanuri,Yoruba,Housa Celebs support Boko Haram, Sunday Igbogho etc respectively when all those tribes you mentioned doesn't have idiology in their struggle.You cant give what you don't have get that.Have you ever heard any Yorubas discussing about Sunday Igbogho since his arrest but instead they are helping Igbos to discuss Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB thinking they are trying to bring division among Igbos and IPOB without knowing that they are making IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu more popular and also being loved by his people.I pity Sunday Igbogho for putting his precious life for treacherous people like you Yorubas and he should have known better that you people are unreliable and shady

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by stinechykee: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Eastlink:

No matter how you people try so hard to impersonate Igbos oga it will not work.See the way he is talking as if he talking to some dummies by pretending as if he is Igbos hahahaha.You should do better than this and also know that Igbos cannot be fooled the way your people and other tribes allow themselves to be fooled.I don't know why you people keep on pushing so hard to see to bring enemity between Igbos and IPOB even when they told you people time without numbers that they cannot be deceived
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by tonyson010(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Eastlink:

U people keep talking rubbish. Igbos support Biafra.
Not the entity called IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Alabule: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nigeria has no plan for anyone except you are a top member of APC, a member the Boko Haram sect of a Fulani bandit. The earlier we all realise that, come together and stop bickering the better.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Abagworo(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
The dude is chasing clout and if ignored it will die it's natural death. At this point he is about becoming a legendary freedom fighter and human rights activist just by one more arrest. So the best thing is to ignore him and treat him like a comedian that he really is.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by OmoEpe(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
People like this have made nonsense of the claims that wisdom is a function of age. I guess IPOB stupidity is follow come and engrained in their DNA which age can't diminish

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by stinechykee: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Commentor:

You must be a complete dunce.

I quoted a portion of the article without adding to it.

Of course, morons such as yourself must find something to display your retardation on.
Why didn't you qoute the rest of the interview where he said that Igbos are superior than your tribe and other tribes and that was why Nigeria treat them the way they did and he went ahead to say that he support the Biafra actualisation after Buhari nepotism appointment to 98% of his Fulani people in security agencies but you being gullible you chose the one you thought that you will mske mockery of him

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by stinechykee: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

If I call you a dunce, sincerely it will be a disservice to those in that category, you have advanced beyond them.

You quoted a part without cognisance to the contest. Is that how they taught you in school? Intelligent guy.
Exactly what I told him,some people can be dumb without knowing it.He still have mouth to claim being intelligent and smart hahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Dshocker(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Eastlink:

I doubt if you can speak your mother tongue
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by stinechykee: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Edusouls:
Yes you are right I think it’s genetic I have never seen a tribe more sentimental and stupid..
What is wrong with you people,are you people cursed I have never seen people so stupid and useless as you people, Igbos have told you time without numbers that you people should stop worrying for them rather channel that sudden worries and love to your own people that being droving to Benin Republic and also fight for your owh freedom fighter Sunday Igbogho the way Igbo do to Nnamdi Kanu but it seems like you people are now fighting for Nnamdi Kanu without even knowing it.I pity Sunday Igbogho that made the worst mistake of his life by fighting for you coward and treacherous Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by wallrichy: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
The Ibos says they want exit from Nigeria. Yorubas also demands the same thing likewise the South South but the Parasitic North that depends solely on the South for their everyday living have vowed to remain as Nigeria and also adamant that no region must leave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) / Timaya Lookalike Making Waves In Benue (see Photos) / Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.