Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash (45546 Views)

Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed / One Killed, Several Injured As Commercial Drivers Clash In Ekiti / Cows Slaughtered As Armed Militia Storm Fulani IDP Camp In Nassarawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by tobenuel(m): 5:38am On Oct 15, 2021
SA I never liked that country.. I only vibe to their musics

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by mu2sa2: 5:38am On Oct 15, 2021
Blessing185:
E no concern naija..
Xenophobia is embedded in the psyche of many black south Africans. Somalis and other Africans work hard to earn a living, but lazy South Africans will be drinking away their miserable lives on alcohol and when it pleases them they resort to Xenophobic orgy of killing and destruction.
It's somalis today, tomorrow it can be Zimbabweans, Mozambiquans or Nigerians who are still risking their lives staying in that violent country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by BSsniffer: 5:39am On Oct 15, 2021
South africans should better fish out the somalis and put them on a boat back to their country..... they'd infect your society with their extremist and arrogant beliefs.

3 Likes

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by BSsniffer: 5:41am On Oct 15, 2021
mu2sa2:
Xenophobia is embedded the psyche of many black south Africans. Somalis and other Africans work hard to earn a living, but lazy South Africans will be drinking away their miserable lives on alcohol and when it pleases them they resort to Xenophobic organic of killings and destruction

STFU..... hardworking my ass, somalis are hardworking yet they're stockpiling arms in another man's country. Fvcker

4 Likes

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Sheriman(m): 5:42am On Oct 15, 2021
Afriqan:
@TMKSouth

Big ups for reporting this here my man, but what's up with your countrymen and Xenophobia? Do they prefer white people to their own black brothers? Cos I don't see or hear them doing this to white folks, just their fellow Africans all the time. No disrespect intended, just a long-term observation.
Africans hating and killing each other. That was how they did during the Trans Atlantic Slave trade by selling and kidnapping themselves to the white European slave traders just because of hate towards each other tribes and supremacy over each other. Black race is somehow curse. It's not ordinary

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Ropo0126: 5:44am On Oct 15, 2021
Sorry for derailing the thread guys... Pls whats the penalty for not showing up@ NySC Camp?? I'm suppose to report to camp from 20-24th of this month being part of the batchC stream 1... but m not ready due to financial constraints... So I don't know if there is anything I can do to delay for the moment
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by kelly72: 5:45am On Oct 15, 2021
LILTJAY:
lol.. somalians that are terrorists.. cheesy them go kill south africans finish.. cheesy una think say na coward igbos make una dey kill for south africa anyhow because say them nor fit fight but only to chestbest grin grin grin..
make una nor try those somalians ooh.. even americans nor fit defeat them when them invade their country.. na al qaedap blood them get... wink wink cheesy

Who gave you a phone in that IDP camp in Benin Republic?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Focusmind: 5:49am On Oct 15, 2021
Despite all these violence, SA is far above all these African countries in terms of development and opportunities. That's why the country is a magnet for millions of Africans looking for opportunities.

3 Likes

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by mu2sa2: 5:49am On Oct 15, 2021
BSsniffer:

STFU..... hardworking my ass, somalis are hardworking yet they're stockpiling arms in another man's country. Fvcker
Mr man, if you're a somali business man you will get a gun or two for self- protection from marauding gangs of black south Africans who keep launching Xenophobic and criminal attacks on businesses of other African nationals living in that violent country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by brio1408: 5:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Xenophobia meets Fundamentalists

9 Likes

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by mu2sa2: 5:55am On Oct 15, 2021
Focusmind:
Despite all these violence, SA is far above all these African countries in terms of development and opportunities. That's why the country is a magnet for millions of Africans looking for opportunities.
There are many Nigerians languishing in poverty in South Africa - you will see some of these miserable guys selling recharge cards on the streets to survive - or drugs. Ironically some of them had thriving businesses in places like Onitsha before foolishly succumbing to the lure of "flying out".

10 Likes

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:56am On Oct 15, 2021
I'm gobsmacked that they didn't blame Nigerians this time around

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:00am On Oct 15, 2021
Focusmind:
Thanks to the whites there, the influence of the whites made them what they are today

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by mu2sa2: 6:06am On Oct 15, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I'm gobsmacked that they didn't blame Nigerians this time around
You wait and see. The crime rate and Xenophobia among black south Africans is incredibly high. People calling somalis names probably don't know that it's their businesses that those stupid criminal zulus are attacking over the years. Since police are unable or unwilling to protect them, the somalis have to resort to self- help.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by AfonjaConehead: 6:09am On Oct 15, 2021
Those Zulus jam rock in those Somalis grin
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Grace001: 6:11am On Oct 15, 2021
That country isn’t safe
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by kingsceedon(m): 6:12am On Oct 15, 2021
LILTJAY:
lol.. somalians that are terrorists.. cheesy them go kill south africans finish.. cheesy una think say na coward igbos make una dey kill for south africa anyhow because say them nor fit fight but only to chestbest grin grin grin..
make una nor try those somalians ooh.. even americans nor fit defeat them when them invade their country.. na al qaeda blood them get... wink wink cheesy

You try, wait for people to like and share your comments, you try mentioned Igbos name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:12am On Oct 15, 2021
Afriqan:
@TMKSouth

Big ups for reporting this here my man, but what's up with your countrymen and Xenophobia? Do they prefer white people to their own black brothers? Cos I don't see or hear them doing this to white folks, just their fellow Africans all the time. No disrespect intended, just a long-term observation.
Oh you think they are as retårded and and got time for things like these? The way some of you reason sha
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by udemzeus(m): 6:13am On Oct 15, 2021
Run away from South Africa please
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Lukaku95: 6:13am On Oct 15, 2021
TMKsouth:
The following day (Thursday) heavily-armed police went into the town to raid Somali shops looking for illegal firearms - also as the Police Minister went to inspect the scene of the violence.

The riot is reported to have been sparked by a road rage incident between a taxi and a businessman.
soon these HIV infested people will blame it on innocent Nigerians

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Lukaku95: 6:14am On Oct 15, 2021
TMKsouth:
The following day (Thursday) heavily-armed police went into the town to raid Somali shops looking for illegal firearms - also as the Police Minister went to inspect the scene of the violence.

The riot is reported to have been sparked by a road rage incident between a taxi and a businessman.
soon these HIV infested people will blame it on innocent Nigerians

soon , these HIV infested people will blame it on innocent Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by panpan(m): 6:14am On Oct 15, 2021
TMKsouth:
The South African Police Service (SAPS) members have set upon Somali nationals’ shops in the coastal city of Gqeberha (formerly Port Elizabeth) after an eruption of violence saw several minibus taxis going up in flames on Wednesday.

I never knew the city's name of Port Elizabeth had been changed.
Why did the name have to be changed to what even South Africans find difficult to pronounce?
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by bewla(m): 6:17am On Oct 15, 2021
daddytime:
Say no to xenophobia
U are hustle to people

yet if you travel out
You claim the white man is resist

What a mind set
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by UselessBuharist: 6:20am On Oct 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

SA taxi drivers are also natural-born terrorists.

Exactly bro, a taxi driver pointed a gun at me few weeks ago… i was driving from sandton towards Yeovil, my GPS stopped working cos it was raining heavily as I was trying to reconnect and get back on the road the taxi driver came and insulted me, I retaliated the next I saw was a gun.. I guess he suspected I am a foreigner. I started begging oo my younger brother insulted him and he drove off.

My younger brother said you don’t beg these guys when they are not in group they are cowards

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by bewla(m): 6:21am On Oct 15, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Oh you think they are as retårded and and got time for things like these? The way some of you reason sha
him ma say his mind

Them no want black at all

But we all fight and speak for them
When the whight rule ovér them

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by grandstar(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2021
Kdon2:

South Africans ll retaliate

Do you live in South Africa?
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by OLABOY8495(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2021
South Africans Na Naija People U Sabi Know How To Kill And Loot Their Shop Una Don See Ur Ancestors Now The Gods Are Angry. Somalians Help Us Finish Them Make Una Show Them What Xenophobic Really Means.

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by daddytime(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2021
bewla:
U are hustle to people

yet if you travel out
You claim the white man is resist

What a mind set

Speak English....

2 Likes

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by babaalagbo1(m): 6:24am On Oct 15, 2021
South africa and xenophobia are 5&6 they just don't like visitors
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by bewla(m): 6:24am On Oct 15, 2021
mu2sa2:
You wait and see. The crime rate and Xenophobia among black south Africans is incredibly high. People calling somalis names probably don't know that it's their businesses that those stupid criminal zulus are attacking over the years. Since police are unable or unwilling to protect them, the somalis have to resort to self- help.
Like we ask Othom to do but na Buhari name him put for mouth
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by foxxydude: 6:25am On Oct 15, 2021
Treasure17:
When are we going to have a relative peace in the world?

The day every adult worldwide smoke weed and chill grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him / Another IMSU Student Murdered By Suspected Cultists In Owerri. Graphic Pics / Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.