Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash (45506 Views)

Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed / One Killed, Several Injured As Commercial Drivers Clash In Ekiti / Cows Slaughtered As Armed Militia Storm Fulani IDP Camp In Nassarawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by lomprico(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

Now this time actually open the thread and see how we spend our money as the richest blacks in Africa.

https://www.nairaland.com/6491523/see-worlds-richest-tribe-african

stop claiming what u are not, you are a dumbazz lazy zulu.
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by lomprico(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
kgr28:
Nigerians are terrorists, drug dealers - I am beginning to suspect drug dealing and scaming are part of the schooling curriculum.

and you guys are a bunch of lazyazz junkies.
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by TMKsouth: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
lomprico:

stop claiming what u are not, you are a dumbazz lazy zulu.

You lose.

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Damn shocked

Like a scene from the movie, black hawk down shocked angry.

And they just shutdown Walcot's bird
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by kgr28(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
lomprico:

very true! and once the wite decides to leave, SA will 100 times worst that what u just said.
Its 27 years now..y'll being saying that since 100 BC. They are still here. Why the fvckk would you leave the country you supposedly built Keep dreaming that they gonna leave. They are South Africans-they going no where. Even those who left they are coming back. Fact is your country is rubbish.

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by TMKsouth: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
kgr28:
Its 27 years now..y'll being saying that since 100 BC. They are still here. Why the fvckk would you leave the country you supposedly built Keep dreaming that they gonna leave. They are South Africans-they going no where. Even those who left they are coming back. Fact is your country is rubbish.

@bolded - LOL grin grin grin
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by lomprico(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
kgr28:

we know they ain't gonna leave. just acknowledge they are the reason your country is still a bit sane.
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by TMKsouth: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
lomprico:

we know they ain't gonna leave. just acknowledge they are the reason your country is still a bit sane.

Weren't you defeated forever ago with this dull arguement? I showed you a black SA tribe (the Royal Bafokeng) that's using its platinum resources to become the richest tribe in all of Africa. You refuse to read the article coz you're addicted to smoking white man's sh1t flakes.

Licking white man's butts is very dangerous for your health dude - look at how pathetic u are right now embarassed

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Empiree: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. Stop hiding behind a needle.

You are trying to protect terrorism and that makes you a terrorist.

You know that the burning was caused by Islamic terrorists, but you kept on looking for a way to defend it.

That means even you are in support of terrorism.
Seun kindly warn this guy from provoking people on this platform.
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by kgr28(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

Weren't you defeated forever ago with this dull arguement? I showed you a black SA tribe (the Royal Bafokeng) that's using its platinum resources to become the richest tribe in all of Africa. You refuse to read the article coz you're addicted to smoking white man's sh1t flakes.

Licking white man's butts is very dangerous for your health dude - look at how pathetic u are right now embarassed
Wait till they say RB are white people in disguise...lol

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by TMKsouth: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
kgr28:
Wait till they say RB are white people in disguise...lol

LOL grin, or that they have 2.73% white ancestral blood. Oh boy, I've never seen people who look up to whites this much.

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by effort1: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Empiree:
kindly warn this guy from provoking people on this platform.

Lolz. Are you tired of defending terrorism again, dear Allahu Akbar?
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by ProfAmaben(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
kgr28:
Same as your moma!!! Biatchhhh

Lol, your HIV mom and dad are still alive? Bloody dirty south African brainless scumbag. You hate filled bastards, lazy lots that have destroyed everything the white man built grin, xenophobic bastard like your family and generation.
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by TMKsouth: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Lol, your HIV mom and dad are still alive? Bloody dirty south African brainless scumbag. You hate filled bastards, lazy lots that have destroyed everything the white man built grin, xenophobic bastard like your family and generation.

Check how bad Johannesburg looks now because of us xenophobic lazy bastards that have destroyed everything the white man built embarassed cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbmTGjaCsXk
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by kgr28(m): 5:38am On Oct 16, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Lol I heat a nerve neh!!! We haven't destroyed nothing...wait untill we burn the whole country and chase your Gods white people to the Ocean.
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by ProfAmaben(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2021
kgr28:
Lol I heat a nerve neh!!! We haven't destroyed nothing...wait untill we burn the whole country and chase your Gods white people to the Ocean.

No South African can unnerve me man, I hate south Africans with passion, I wish an earthquake would happen there and consume y'all including infants and those in the womb.

Unborn South Africans are already being taught how to hate their fellow black men. You guys are simply insecure undecided.

I dated Thuli Mchunu from Gauteng in 2012, she worked in a cement factory as an accountant, she confessed to me that she had HIV just a few days before she was meant to come to Nigeria and her daily diet was just pap due to the tuberculosis she had, what a huge mess and relief for me. tongue

Please check your HIV status today man.
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by kgr28(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2021
ProfAmaben:

No South African can unnerve me man, I hate south Africans with passion, I wish an earthquake would happen there and consume y'all including infants and those in the womb.

Unborn South Africans are already being taught how to hate their fellow black men. You guys are simply insecure undecided.

I dated Thuli Mchunu from Gauteng in 2012, she worked in a cement factory as an accountant, she confessed to me that she had HIV just a few days before she was meant to come to Nigeria and her daily diet was just pap due to the tuberculosis she had, what a huge mess and relief for me. tongue

Please check your HIV status today man.
And I love Nigerians because they are delusional bunch. I wish Boko Haram make it quick to turn that shithole into a further cesspool. Y'll maggots are just a waste of semen, over populated pigs.

The way you like HIV I suspect you have it...dont talk as if the shitholeee is free of HIV. those who have it are hiding because they will be killed and stigmatized. I mean population of 200 billion, who fucccks a lot compared to SA. HIV must be rife in shithooole.
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by ProfAmaben(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2021
kgr28:
And I love Nigerians because they are delusional bunch. I wish Boko Haram make it quick to turn that shithole into a further cesspool. Y'll maggots are just a waste of semen, over populated pigs.

The way you like HIV I suspect you have it...dont talk as if the shitholeee is free of HIV. those who have it are hiding because they will be killed and stigmatized. I mean population of 200 billion, who fucccks a lot compared to SA. HIV must be rife in shithooole.

Hahaha, brainless South African, Boko Haram only operates in a tiny part of Nigeria where brainless disgusting moslems are, we in the South don't give a flying Bleep about Boko Haram, I wish they bomb every living Moslem in the north where they operate.

I hate South Africans but moslems more wink wink

Without moslems and South Africa, the world would be a better place.

What's up with the criminal Jacob Zuma your best president after Madiba? grin grin grin
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2021
Let the looting begin undecided
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by kgr28(m): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Hahaha, brainless South African, Boko Haram only operates in a tiny part of Nigeria where brainless disgusting moslems are, we in the South don't give a flying Bleep about Boko Haram, I wish they bomb every living Moslem in the north where they operate.

I hate South Africans but moslems more wink wink

Without moslems and South Africa, the world would be a better place.

What's up with the criminal Jacob Zuma your best president after Madiba? grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpR3maIUuRQ
Eat shiitt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGXoXamWyPA
my home town in the free state province

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaqrBVABQns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPr8WMGUTF0
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by ProfAmaben(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
kgr28:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpR3maIUuRQ
Eat shiitt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGXoXamWyPA
my home town in the free state province

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaqrBVABQns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPr8WMGUTF0

Is this you in the first video? If yes, then you're very ugly grin, I could manage your coochie though just the HIV thingy wink
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by kgr28(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Is this you in the first video? If yes, then you're very ugly grin, I could manage your coochie though just the HIV thingy wink
That guy better than the flat heads....LOL mr HIV....LOOK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guPobd1-cTg

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by ghettochild(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

SA security forces can be very efficient if they want to, which is one of the criticisms put up against them by South Africans. So disarming Somali businessmen and others can be done overnight if they so wished, but very often there's no political will to deal with crimes by foreign nationals. It's also been argued our own authorities are benefiting from the underworld and chaos in SA.

Which leads me to the lack of major arrests following the July unrest. The main perpetrators were ANC bigwigs in Zuma's faction but so far only DJs and social media influencers have been charged - pathetic.

I agree Somalis have to defend their businesses but the taxi industry also has organised criminal syndicates and I wouldn't be surprised if re-enforcements are sent in from Gauteng and KZN in retaliate. I think u can see how this would spiral out of control. So my point is that everyone needs to be disarmed, but as it is the government is failing to deal with taxi violence across the country.

The taxi people are a big problem in SA...
They think they can do anything n go Scot free
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by ibiolagbajosi1s: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
sad
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Iykoto86(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
TMKsouth:
The following day (Thursday) heavily-armed police went into the town to raid Somali shops looking for illegal firearms - also as the Police Minister went to inspect the scene of the violence.

The riot is reported to have been sparked by a road rage incident between a taxi and a businessman.

Beautiful south africa.Let me hear any body say xenophobia make thunder fire am,will happily choose south over nija any time, any day.

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by TMKsouth: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Iykoto86:
Beautiful south africa.Let me hear any body say xenophobia make thunder fire am,will happily choose south over nija any time, any day.

cool

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by theTranslator: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Iykoto86:
go there and your family might manage to bring your ashes home

bloody fools everywhere

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by fergie001: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2021
TMKSouth.....Hope you are stronger now?

Justice Piet Koen of the Pietermaritzburg High Court has dismissed Zuma's recusal case against State prosecutor Billy Downer. Zuma accused Downer of bias & misconduct.

Zuma must present himself to state-approved doctors for examination and his trial starts April 11, 2022.

His lawyers are trying to drag the case obviously. They are still attempting to bring another interlocutory before April 11.

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by TMKsouth: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:
TMKSouth.....Hope you are stronger now?

Justice Piet Koen of the Pietermaritzburg High Court has dismissed Zuma's recusal case against State prosecutor Billy Downer. Zuma accused Downer of bias & misconduct.

Zuma must present himself to state-approved doctors for examination and his trial starts April 11, 2022.

His lawyers are trying to drag the case obviously. They are still attempting to bring another interlocutory before April 11.

I believe the media is calling it the Stalingrad approach or something - how Zuma is frustrating the system. Appeal, appeal, appeal.

I'm glad the state doctors will get a chance to examine him. I don't care if his supporters burn down the country again but that monster should be dragged back to jail, where he escaped coz of faking illness.

p.s. thanks for the kind words, I am indeed getting much better smiley
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Blackfire(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
TMKSOUTH
Hope you are ok... I may not like you... but not for harm

You can see that Nigerians were never your enemy... we can never go berserk like this

Xhosa Lunga shaka
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by TMKsouth: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Blackfire:
TMKSOUTH
Hope you are ok... I may not like you... but not for harm

You can see that Nigerians were never your enemy... we can never go berserk like this

Xhosa Lunga shaka

Thanks for the well wishes Whackfire, I appreciate them cheesy I don't know what the heck that is you said last.

All I gotta say with regards to Nigerians is drugs and scams also kill. But obviously it's not all Nigerians engaging in this (we all acknowledge this) but there's a significant number in Johannesburg especially as this article below written by a Nigerian journalist shows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) / Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.