Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash (45518 Views)

Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed / One Killed, Several Injured As Commercial Drivers Clash In Ekiti / Cows Slaughtered As Armed Militia Storm Fulani IDP Camp In Nassarawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Mrnairalandd: 7:07am On Oct 15, 2021
Decryptor:

Remember that your fellow brown-roof brothers live in South Africa too. Infact, the president of Nigerian Residents Association in SA is a yoruba man. During the last Xenophobic attacks, a tailoring shop belonging to a brown-roofer was burnt to the ground.

So think before you talk.

Sadly the number of your erosion and red mud ravaged kinsmen in South Africa is far more than the number of Yorubas in South Africa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Grownow: 7:12am On Oct 15, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Your 500 gig hard drive full of movies is Peanuts. I have 16 terabyte hard drive 10 terabyte of movies and TV shows. Each one is about 4.5 gig movie
Then enjoy your thing in peace and stop bragging, At least am not in competition with you on who has more,this is just show off,mtchew!!

6 Likes

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Oduduwa707: 7:13am On Oct 15, 2021
BSsniffer:
Usually I'd call south africans xénophobic but honestly these somalis are moving devils, cursed afro-asiatic bastards with terrorism in their blood....imagine stock-pilling arms in another man's country Even in other parts of the world these skinny nigger somalis act like they better than other africans when their country is a poster child for an african hellhole. Skinny goat fvckin nignogs

Exactly! The Somalis are the worst group of people existing on the surface of earth. They're the scum to our present world, causing problems and havoc everywhere they're settled.

Even here in Minneapolis, they're arrogant group of people with deranged mentality.

Ungrateful Bastards! angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Odinaka00(m): 7:15am On Oct 15, 2021
Princedapace:

Guy, we blacks over do abeg... A typical black man is just stealing and doing shts... How can u leave ur failed country and ran to another country and start causing wahala?

It is similar thing here between yorubas and igbos in south west and Lagos precisely. Even though we don't end up fighting but u will sense the hatred. People don't like it when others migrate too much into their space and start causing wahala. Most of these blacks get into SA with fake documents and expires papers unlike whites. Abeg, blacks we too get problems.
SA remains the only country in Africa with facilities that can compete at a global stage. We hope these people don't end up destroying the country.

You will never get any like for this comment cuz you said the truth. We re always quick to call Black South Africans xenophobic but we tend to shy away from the bad things some foreign nationals do here in SA, a Zimbabwean will stab you to death just bcus of your phone, a Mozambican will shoot you to death just to hijack your car and ship it to Mozambique to sell. A Nigerian will deliberately drug a young school girl and use her for prostitution business inform of human trafficking. There re many crimes that black foreign nationals commit here that we shy away from. As we condemn xenophobia let us also condemn things that lead to these xenophobic attacks cuz me as a person, if a foreigner does any of these crimes in my community here in Nigeria, I go retarliate oo

5 Likes

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by BSsniffer: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2021
mu2sa2:
Mr man, if you're a somali business man you will get a gun or two for self- protection from marauding gangs of black south Africans who keep launching Xenophobic and criminal attacks on businesses of other African nationals living in that violent country.

Shows you a just and fair society. Atleast the somalis can get guns to protect their businesses.....back here in nigeria you can't protect your farm from fulani rapists and their cows cus of bubu the dullard.
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Princedapace(m): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2021
Afriqan:

Well you do have a point, but there's always a better way to resolve conflicts. South Africans seem to put the laws into their own hands too often and the results are often terrible...
Yes.. They do which is bad.. But I don't blame them. If u see the way Africans migrate to that country especially through illegal means is alarming.. And when they get their, they mostly do illegal stuff. Drugs, rape, and stuff like that. Most are committed by fellow blacks.. That is why u don't see them vent their anger at whites because whites are more coordinated anywhere in the world.
The people they have this problem with most times are Nigerians, Zimbabwe, Somalis.. They are mainly doing dirty stuff.. And dirty stuff can mess up a country. SA is way beautiful for all these mess to eat up the country.

The govt needs to come in and deal with illegal immigrants decisively and ensure that those committing crimes are dealt with by the law. The problem is that SA tend to be a liberal country and relaxes law on stuff like this. There are countries u can't try this shit immigrants do in SA.

Most times I wonder why blacks are just a problem everywhere. U know what our fellow Nigerians are doing in USA with wire fraud. SA does not have strong institutions like the USA has. SA is still a building country.. That is why this is like this.
I don't know when blacks we learn. If we build our countries individually, stuff like this will reduce. No, what most blacks want is quick money and flex the money. Same problem affecting almost all black dominated and led countries. SA would have been worse if not for white structures they met on ground and worked on. Sometimes, it seems we blacks merit all the name callings whites give to us because we dey fck up abeg

4 Likes

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2021
Princedapace:

Guy, we blacks over do abeg... A typical black man is just stealing and doing shts... How can u leave ur failed country and ran to another country and start causing wahala?

It is similar thing here between yorubas and igbos in south west and Lagos precisely. Even though we don't end up fighting but u will sense the hatred. People don't like it when others migrate too much into their space and start causing wahala. Most of these blacks get into SA with fake documents and expires papers unlike whites. Abeg, blacks we too get problems.
SA remains the only country in Africa with facilities that can compete at a global stage. We hope these people don't end up destroying the country.

Why do you like to type rubbish. what BS did you just write what has igbo and yoruba got to do with this. Nigeria is our home and we can live anywhere. the so called black foreigners you say that don't have papers so are you telling me the indians and some of the dutch migrants all came with papers. It is the same inferiority complex and defeatist mentality you have that is killing the black man and Africa as well.

3 Likes

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Transcriber: 7:26am On Oct 15, 2021
chigoziri2403:
I hope they don't use this opportunity to loot and attack Nigeria businesses
They surely would.

This people are crazy

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Princedapace(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Odinaka00:

You will never get any like for this comment cuz you said the truth. We re always quick to call Black South Africans xenophobic but we tend to shy away from the bad things some foreign nationals do here in SA, a Zimbabwean will stab you to death just bcus of your phone, a Mozambican will shoot you to death just to hijack your car and ship it to Mozambique to sell. A Nigerian will deliberately drug a young school girl and use her for prostitution business inform of human trafficking. There re many crimes that black foreign nationals commit here that we shy away from. As we condemn xenophobia let us also condemn things that lead to these xenophobic attacks cuz me as a person, if a foreigner does any of these crimes in my community here in Nigeria, I go retarliate oo

Thank u... It is too much.. Those black Africans have finished that country and most of them doing this are with fake papers... Just causing problems up and down.

These are people who ran away from their own countries with no skillset, no tangible skill or something to offer. They just migrate to another saner country without any meaningful skill or profession to do. They end up frustrated and start doing crimes to survive.
SA is paying for the sins of the failed countries where these guys are coming from.

How can u migrate to another man's country without anything meaningful u can add to their society? That is why these people do crime.

We all can see what happened with fulanis here as well. When their crimes became too much, many communities fought them. So, it is natural for people to fight off stuff like this. While I condemn the act by SA blacks but we blacks from other African countries must migrate legally and with competent skillset or profession to any country, pls.

3 Likes

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by sylve11: 7:28am On Oct 15, 2021
The Somalians are much in SA with over 27,000,000 people and still counting.

Little wonder why they have the impunity to do whatever they like in SA. cool
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Tonygeesm(m): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2021
Take a look at all the pictures and observe that there is no single army personnel. All police and firefighters doing what they are trained to do, to maintain internal peace and order. But here in a so called country the whole of 12&13 battalion would have deployed to shoot and kill the citizens they swore to protect

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2021
Princedapace:

Yes.. They do which is bad.. But I don't blame them. If u see the way Africans migrate to that country especially through illegal means is alarming.. And when they get their, they mostly do illegal stuff. Drugs, rape, and stuff like that. Most are committed by fellow blacks.. That is why u don't see them vent their anger at whites because whites are more coordinated anywhere in the world.
The people they have this problem with most times are Nigerians, Zimbabwe, Somalis.. They are mainly doing dirty stuff.. And dirty stuff can mess up a country. SA is way beautiful for all these mess to eat up the country.

The govt needs to come in and deal with illegal immigrants decisively and ensure that those committing crimes are dealt with by the law. The problem is that SA tend to be a liberal country and relaxes law on stuff like this. There are countries u can't try this shit immigrants do in SA.

Most times I wonder why blacks are just a problem everywhere. U know what our fellow Nigerians are doing in USA with wire fraud. SA does not have strong institutions like the USA has. SA is still a building country.. That is why this is like this.
I don't know when blacks we learn. If we build our countries individually, stuff like this will reduce. No, what most blacks want is quick money and flex the money. Same problem affecting almost all black dominated and led countries. SA would have been worse if not for white structures they met on ground and worked on. Sometimes, it seems we blacks merit all the name callings whites give to us because we dey fck up abeg

The real drug kingpins are the white dutch guys and the south Americans the blacks are mules. They are not the issue. The blacks in SA are still suffering the effects of apartheid, to get to the root cause you need to go back in time. the white settlers im a bid to subjugate the blacks there refused to allow them to do blue collar jobs because they feared that would empower them they also limited access to education because that too would empower them. In the construction of settler areas and building of infrastructures in SA they imported Asians particularly indians to do the work leaving out the native blacks, it was only their women that did blue collar works like maids and co. Nelson Mandela and co had to school outside the country to get empowered. the end result is the black man in SA has a battered psyche. I was in SA and i still discovered that they still get intimidated by the whites. They feel jealous and envious because other Africans especially Nigerians especially igbos stand up to the whites and the whites respect them and Nigerian are dogged people when they come to the country they come with nothing living in the slums with them, but in a short while they move up to highbrow areas. Also their women seem to be attracted to the hardworking Africans than them which is another source of hatred. I was in SA three years ago and i saw this first hand.

3 Likes

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by EmekaBlue(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2021
Somalia dey showcase for another country but all are terrorist both sa savages and somalians
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Tonygeesm(m): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2021
Take a look at all the pictures and observe that there is no single army personnel. All police and firefighters doing what they are trained to do, to maintain internal peace and order. But here in a so called country the whole of 12&13 battalion would have deployed to shoot and kill the citizens they swore to protect [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by nedekid: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2021
Hmm, SA xenophobic attack wount work with Somalians ohh, these people are Allah u snack bar chantters.
E shocked the SA holligans when they saw machine guns the Somalis brought out.
If they are not careful, bombs will start to blow, both normal and suicide bombers.
These nigger arnt Nigerians you play the Zeno joke on.

2 Likes

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Salvofthesouth(m): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
South Africa and violence be like IPOB and Unknown gun men.

Boko Haram and Bandits are Angels. May God bless them for the Yoruba Muslims and the people of Northern Nigeria, the real owners of Nigeria.
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by mu2sa2: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2021
BSsniffer:

STFU..... hardworking my ass, somalis are hardworking yet they're stockpiling arms in another man's country. Fvcker
Are you OK?
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Transcriber: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2021
Decryptor:

Remember that your fellow brown-roof brothers live in South Africa too. Infact, the president of Nigerian Residents Association in SA is a yoruba man. During the last Xenophobic attacks, a tailoring shop belonging to a brown-roofer was burnt to the ground.

So think before you talk.
Lol
You see that you're not smart?
Yoruba in south Africa are not up to 10% of the yeebos there doing drugs and stuff

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Transcriber: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2021
stinechykee:
If not because of the indormitable and great Igbos that took the fight straight to the South African men they would have bleeped those coward Yorubas through their a..ses.Great Igbo men are not you brown roof and cow f..ckers mate anywhere
Just shut up

Or should I post the number and pics of yeebos that were burnt and stoned? sad shocked cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Bignuell(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2021
Ropo0126:
Sorry for derailing the thread guys... Pls whats the penalty for not showing up@ NySC Camp?? I'm suppose to report to camp from 20-24th of this month being part of the batchC stream 1... but m not ready due to financial constraints... So I don't know if there is anything I can do to delay for the moment
For how long can you delay?? While serving i had friends who reported 3-4 days later. Although they were coming from far north
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2021
Kdon2:

South Africans ll retaliate

Somalians will win, any day any time. SA guys only like to flex with Naija. Not with Somalians, everybody know him wife.
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Transcriber: 7:44am On Oct 15, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
The same way Nigerians worship non-black Nationals in their country. Indians, Lebanese, etc are being treated like kings in Nigeria.

/
Stop talking rubbish
What will you say about the Indians and Lebanese begging in the slums of lagos and Ogun? undecided
Or are those ones worshipped too?

What does that tell you
Nigerians are "worshipping" the money and influence those "wealthy Lebanese/Indian/Chinese" have
Not their "non blackness"
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Ropo0126: 7:45am On Oct 15, 2021
amstamon:

U Wan use scope ask for financial assistance abi? grin you think say you dey wise?

Far from it man... If I wanted to I would have done that aiidy I simply wanna know the penalty for not reporting for stream1 and if there is anything I can do to to put in for stream2
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by mrkings84(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2021
If to say Na for Nigeria this one happen by now our police for don arrest every innocent living thing in the vicinity after the actors must have left....

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Transcriber: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2021
Odinaka00:

Do you know that you just proved that you're far from smart?

What are the south African police doing?

Or they like that the average south African just loves jungle justice?
Can't they deport those foreigner crooks?

Must they kill them? undecided

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Bigchristo: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2021
TMKsouth:
The South African Police Service (SAPS) members have set upon Somali nationals’ shops in the coastal city of Gqeberha (formerly Port Elizabeth) after an eruption of violence saw several minibus taxis going up in flames on Wednesday.

The first scene of the violent chaos caught the public’s attention via a video posted on social media. It showed several taxis engulfed in flames during daylight on Durban Road.

The fiery disaster footage was soon followed by a report from a local radio station. It said the violent chaos was “an altercation between South African taxi drivers and Somalian shop owners.

“Police in Gqeberha and several other role-players are on scene at the taxi rank in Korsten where an altercation between taxi drivers and Somalian shop owners escalated. Several vehicles and a shop were set alight. This is a developing story image supplied,” the outlet said.

Another video that was shared on social media displayed what looked like Somali shop owners strolling down a road with heavy gun artillery.

With less than 24-hours since the carnage, SAPS officers headed for Somali-owned wholesale shops in Korsten with special mission guns in hands on Thursday.

A video has shown a large team of SAPS policemen raiding a building that resembles a wholesale shop before a man appeared to at the entrance to let the cops inside the property.

We can safely presume the location is where Somali shop owners could be hiding in safety from a possible attack from Gqeberha taxi drivers. Additionally, police could also be seen determined to arrest anyone who may be illegally possessing firearms as seen in the social media video.

Calm has since returned to the town although tensions remain.
South Africa youths are one of the laziest sets of youths in Africa at large, they always feed from violence season to season, they mess with the wrong sets of people Somalians that has experienced war in their countries before running to SA they will just engage in war with you people not like we Nigerians that are being oppressed anytime we speak

1 Like

Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Blackdisciple(m): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2021
Armed Somali in SA what are they doing there, meanwhile I know anything guns it will always be the Allah's people...
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 15, 2021
Treasure17:
When are we going to have a relative peace in the world?
.. Time for Peace don Finished ! Cos we dey END TIME grin
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by lomprico(m): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2021
samuelson06:
South Africans love violence way too much.

because they love looting which is always their aim.
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by BruncleZuma: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2021
[img]https://media1./images/88d89612db5eaacc6c9c6ac6bf6cd6e7/tenor.gif[/img]

Somalis have shown the usual suspects what "Fúck Around and Find Out" means. There a million and one ways to settle...
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by billgabb(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2021
According to the record, Yorubas from Ogun alone was evacuated by an Igboman more than two rounds of airlift. How was the xenophobia all about Igbos? Indomie generation has taking over NL.
LILTJAY:
lol.. somalians that are terrorists.. cheesy them go kill south africans finish.. cheesy una think say na coward igbos make una dey kill for south africa anyhow because say them nor fit fight but only to chestbest grin grin grin..
make una nor try those somalians ooh.. even americans nor fit defeat them when them invade their country.. na al qaeda blood them get... wink wink cheesy
Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by lomprico(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2021
Sheriman:

Africans hating and killing each other. That was how they did during the Trans Atlantic Slave trade by selling and kidnapping themselves to the white European slave traders just because of hate towards each other tribes and supremacy over each other. Black race is somehow curse. It's not ordinary

it's not somehow cursed, IT IS CURSED!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin / RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys / Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.