Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday (15229 Views)

Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi / Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Gadafii: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2021
We dey enter fela shrine today oo

Make thunderstorm calm down
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Ololanla: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2021
Okay
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by TeeGentle(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2021
are dey god
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by smiliyB(f): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2021
abatechz:
that means no going out without umbrella.
I fear for that yesterday sun.
Umbrella won't stop or protect one from thunderstorms lipsrsealed
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by CodeHouse: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2021
Oluolad86:
please. I need to do CT scan and heart surgery at OAUTHC Ife please. I wouldn't mind if you know who do it for free as a NGO, I'm ready to provide myself there. Thanks

CT scan is about 30 - 40k anyone who can help her should pls assist
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by realstars: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2021
abatechz:
that means no going out without umbrella.
Umbrella to protdct thunder storm?
we never see something.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by abatechz(m): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I don't believe anything from nimet

Na guess work them dey do..

Just so you know....you are going to use that umbrella to cover yourself from rain....not because of thunder...
And you must be careful......thunder and umbrella are friends....especially in open field......

if thunder strikes and i shout jesus, nothing will happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Witlee1: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Mjshexy:
Lol...they predict twice a month

grin

1 Like

Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by aksule(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2021
Most farmers need rains for good harvest especially in the northern part of Yobe and the whole state in general. May Allah accept our prayers
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Scottz: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2021
JohnBloggs:
This man David Ezuzu is a fraudster and a killer
explain in details it’s stupid and dumb the way you presented him

1 Like

Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by delishpot: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2021
Back in the day, so called prophets will go and read weather forcast and use it as prophecy and ignorant Nigerians will say eiiish, this man can see grin grin
Nigeria is the joke of humanity grin grin See how stupid they are. Worse set are their leaders.. Niggers be lifetime slaves to proper humans ie whites, Arabs and Asian ure breed Alphas. Nigroes are a joke to humanity. Sent to earth to serve and amuse real humans with their animalistic behaviours. The few briliant ones are mostly tutored using the white mans methods. ;I bet if not for morality sake, Niggers can be used as slaves by real male species of the world all over again and they wont be able to save themselves. Very money and sex hungry docile males grin
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Stevyne: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2021
abatechz:
that means no going out without umbrella. Because thunderstorms always accompanied with downpour.
Omo that Wednesday own crase gan
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Sleekfingers: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2021
JohnBloggs:

Can you back it up with evidence? Let us know exactly what he did......
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by FvckAllMods: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2021
Amen
SSIPON:

I HOPE THE THUNDER WILL FIRE ALL THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS IN THIS COUNTRY AND THE FAKE PASTORS THAT ENDORSE THEM.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Sleekfingers: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2021
Stairs25:
I hope this thunder locate Bubu and strike him dead

So if thunder kill buhari , things go better for this country abi?
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Nadaken: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2021
WibusJaga:

Dis people get one of de sweetest jobs around. Dem fit dey dia bedroom look outside thru the window & come up with any forecast. If e enter fine, if e no enter dem go find one reason say na him cause am & tell you say na only Baba God know tomorrow.
Month-end dem go smile to de bank go collect dem fat salaries. grin
All those ones na stress sef

They just go download free app on play store that covers Nigeria and relate it back to Nigerians

Their work is getting paid to check Google since its "too tedious" for nigerians

1 Like

Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by ButterBerry: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2021
Kinimajor:
It has started already self.....it should have been Thursday to Sunday...
Reporting live from Delta

When you're saying reporting live from Delta.
Please be specific were you are reporting from from. In Ukwuani LGA it's a dry and sometimes cloudy but no rain.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Angelfrost(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2021
JohnBloggs:

Just like that... No proof, no proper evidence, nothing but a name and a grievous accusation.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Angelfrost(m): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2021
Nadaken:
All those ones na stress sef

They just go download free app on play store that covers Nigeria and relate it back to Nigerians

Their work is getting paid to check Google since its "too tedious" for nigerians

So, basically collecting salary for doing absolutely nothing... Or worse still, doing what any toddler with a smart phone can do.

That's a shame!!! tongue
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by romunu(m): 8:43am On Oct 15, 2021
Where for Delta?
Kinimajor:
It has started already self.....it should have been Thursday to Sunday...
Reporting live from Delta
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Angelfrost(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Stairs25:
I hope this thunder locate Bubu and strike him dead

If you didn't spend so much time watching poorly scripted Nollywood movies, you would know a poor hustling Nigerian on the streets is far more likely to be felled by "Thunder" than the charlatan in Aso Rock...

Make a more reasonable and realistic wish abeg!!! tongue
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by OG1BABY(f): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2021
Okay
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Makib2020(m): 8:48am On Oct 15, 2021
Make everybody just gettaut grin grin
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by felixnkubi: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2021
which dead technology did they use and check it? F9 country! well sha the rain wey dey fall for benin nowadays, words can't explain
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Godstiger(m): 8:49am On Oct 15, 2021
Lightening and Thunder...
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Olarewaju89: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2021
JohnBloggs:

Humm... angry

What did he do?
Do you have evidence of the allegation of what you said?
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by ufotty2001: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2021
Let the thunderstorms go to aso Rock
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by samwash(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2021
If only this thunder fit just strike all Nigeria enemies down.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by sabreal: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2021
O Lord of host, pass through this land and slay the wicked in Jesus name. Amen

limcar:

https://gazettengr.com/thunderstorms-expected-across-nigeria-friday-to-sunday-nimet/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Kobicove(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2021
That's plenty of rain coming...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Emerges PDP Candidate For Oyo Governorship Election / 2019: APC Governors On Their Way To PDP – Secondus / Blessing Agbomhere, Others Resign From PDP In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.