Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,466 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday (15411 Views)

Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi / Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2021
The thunder is needed
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Morenikeji090(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2021
Sorry what happened... Can u brief us?
JohnBloggs:
This man David Ezuzu is a fraudster and a killer
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Shellsploit: 11:38am On Oct 15, 2021
weather forecast by error...
darksky api is showing me clear weather
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Oluolad86:

Most of those doctors will recommend their patients first, a lot of people are dead due to no money for the surgery, many people are still waiting for their turn.

What will you lose if you try though.

Just give it a shot, ok?

The name of the NGO is on the article.

Contact them directly.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by bigbros4real54: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
too much sun in owerri
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by RPG2020(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
May the Good thunder please locate Apc Members one by one Amen
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Bamzyriches451: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
They just guessed
Shit ain't happening
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by jennifer22(f): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kinimajor:
It has started already self.....it should have been Thursday to Sunday...
Reporting live from Delta

Yesterday fear me o

1 Like

Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by edoairways: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
JohnBloggs:
This man David Ezuzu is a fraudster and a killer
This is defamation of character. Do you have prove for this allegation?
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Confirmed 5:15pm here in Osun (Ife).
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Oluolad86:

I have done that, I sent email and Facebook message to them. I can't thank you enough for your gesture, God bless you sir

You are welcome.

I sure pray you get healed.

Stay positive and let's know how it goes.

Be blessed.

2 Likes

Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Oluolad86:

Amen!!! Thanks so much, I contacted some NGOs by email, some of their numbers posted are not available. I contacted Kanu too, I was told it's for only children not adults. God bless you my brother, I'll surely update you.

Sure. I'll also be on the lookout for other opportunities for you. Don't give up at all.

1 Like

Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by stainlink(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I don't believe anything from nimet

Na guess work them dey do..

Just so you know....you are going to use that umbrella to cover yourself from rain....not because of thunder...
And you must be careful......thunder and umbrella are friends....especially in open field......

There actually was heavy thunder storm on Saturday.

You might have to start believing them.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by euphorbia(f): 12:23am On Oct 18, 2021
There was and is heavy thunder storm here in Lagos ( isolo) since yesterday night. I hope those who didn't believe will believe now
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Yankee101: 12:25am On Oct 18, 2021
Flooding expected across nigeria. Take precautions, especially those in flood prone areas. Let's take these warnings seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu / NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) / Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.