Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday (15269 Views)

Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi / Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Abeg make that thunder fire Buhari!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Sango want to vex, if you know you stole anything from anybody please return them because this thunderstorms not just ordinary as it has a mission to fulfilled
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Nadaken: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

So, basically collecting salary for doing absolutely nothing... Or worse still, doing what any toddler with a smart phone can do.

That's a shame!!! tongue
A joke I tell you

Can a private firm even work with this wasteful redundant excesses?

Many TV stations no longer pay weather forecasters cos it's a waste, they simply upload from Google

1 Like

Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2021
limcar:

https://gazettengr.com/thunderstorms-expected-across-nigeria-friday-to-sunday-nimet/

No storm will be worst than wat were facing right now in dis country with this rising insecurity, unemployment, nd inflation of commodities nd services.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Angelfrost(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Nadaken:
A joke I tell you

Can a private firm even work with this wasteful redundant excesses?

Many TV stations no longer pay weather forecasters cos it's a waste, they simply upload from Google

Precisely... This nation expends so much resources on moribund and expendable things. A lot of ministries are nothing but money diverting schemes.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by seyz91(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2021
cheesy you no lie

tell me the agency for naija wet no be joke
Nadaken:
Nigerian Meteorological Agency

What a joke looting agency

Na Google sef dey update them
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Wale9253(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2021
Make this thunder visit some nigeria politicians
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by PDinteriors(m): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2021
Thor and Sango are planning a mad ass party
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Bellotelli: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=limcar post=106749218]

https://gazettengr.com/thunderstorms-expected-across-nigeria-friday-to-sunday-nimet/
[/quote
Always disconnect ur electronics when going out.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by ransomed: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2021
The kind of Ondo Thunder that destroys cows should gather momentum and straight to FCT and do the needful starting with the bamboo in the house and level everything in the three arm zone.

1 Like

Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by LordErrk: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2021
Oluolad86:
please. I need to do CT scan and heart surgery at OAUTHC Ife please. I wouldn't mind if you know who do it for free as a NGO, I'm ready to provide myself there. Thanks

You want someone to do heart surgery free of charge for you? grin
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Asour: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2021
Nadaken:

They are no joke o!

When you fly, you'll realize the import of weather assessment. Meteorology may be a distant endeavor to you but it's key in Aviation /Agriculture.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by victorcalm(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2021
God release the Thunder to my evil Uncles and Aunties to kill them
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2021
What is new about thunderstorms though?

We've had several this year already.

Abi have they forgotten that we are in the RAINFOREST belt?
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2021
Oluolad86:

I pray to laugh at the end of this illness by God's grace. Don't laugh at me, I only seek for help, only God knows tommorow. I don't pray for you nor any of your siblings to be in my situation. Thanks

I asked you in another thread to contact Doctors Without Borders, did you?

I even posted the link for you.

Be waiting for someone who will dash you 5 million Naira.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Loveknitting: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Nadaken:

God!
You're cruel.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2021
TripleOh7:

I asked you in another thread to contact Doctors Without Borders, did you?

I even posted the link for you.

Be waiting for someone who will dash you 5 million Naira.

Interesting... But is th lady for real? If she is really with an heart issue.. Why haven't she contacted that doctor without boarders..

I wish I can help.. But shi shi I no get...
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Interesting... But is th lady for real? If she is really with an heart issue.. Why haven't she contacted that doctor without boarders..

I wish I can help.. But shi shi I no get...

Only God knows if she's for real.

No one's going to give some online random anonymous fella money in this Buhari era.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2021
Oluolad86:

God knows I don't have strength to argue,all I pray is this illness should be cured and I should delete my profile here. did you ask before concluding? Should I shotscreen the message I sent to them and how many times I called the number but wasn't picking?

Well, you didn't reply my post and I thought you ignored it.

I hope you get the help you deserve. All the best.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2021
TripleOh7:

Only God knows if she's for real.

No one's going to give some online random anonymous fella money in this Buhari era.

Some people have been using this to cash out online.. She should do the needful..like me now when I was in need sometime last year.. It was a nairalander that even asked to see me in person.. And we met like that and he got to know my situation was real.. Gave me some money and told me what to do.. .that not everyone will believe online story.. Because many people has seen it as a way to cashout..

1 Like

Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Some people have been using this to cash out online.. She should do the needful..like me now when I was in need sometime last year.. It was a nairalander that even asked to see me in person.. And we met like that and he got to know my situation was real.. Gave me some money and told me what to do.. .that not everyone will believe online story.. Because many people has seen it as a way to cashout..

True. People are wary of online fraudsters.

If she's real, I sure hope and pray she gets the help she needs.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by gbagyiza: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2021
Wish kind of news is this for God seek? This people will not allow Nigerians to rest this morning.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by LordErrk: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2021
Oluolad86:

I pray to laugh at the end of this illness by God's grace. Don't laugh at me, I only seek for help, only God knows tommorow. I don't pray for you nor any of your siblings to be in my situation. Thanks

My dear, having a surgery done is not just about the Surgeon alone. The equipments and materials used are what makes it so expensive, and I don't think any hospital would want to give you that for free.
Try to source for funds by asking for donations instead. Go to churches, schools, etc. and ask for help
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2021
Oluolad86:

God knows I don't have strength to argue,all I pray is this illness should be cured and I should delete my profile here. did you ask before concluding? Should I shotscreen the message I sent to them and how many times I called the number but wasn't picking?

Try this link. They offer free medical consultation. Maybe they can direct you to where you can get aid.

https://medhelp247.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIztr1gY7M8wIVwtPtCh2W2g7hEAMYASAAEgK2Y_D_BwE
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by AfonjaConehead: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2021
May it usher in the Harmattan..
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by fiddzy(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy you no lie

tell me the agency for naija wet no be joke
sir u may not understand, but I as a newbie into agriculture, they predict weather for farmers in states to let them know the kind of crop to plant. Imagine not knowing flood will occur a farmer goes to plant flood susceptible crops. Na loss o. But if he plants crop like rice and there is flood there is little to no issue.

1 Like

Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2021
Oluolad86:

Check out this article

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/10-patients-get-free-heart-surgeries-at-lasuth/amp/

You may find it interesting to your case.
Re: NIMET: Thunderstorms Expected Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday by Funflipper: 10:56am On Oct 15, 2021
JohnBloggs:
This man David Ezuzu is a fraudster and a killer

Furnish us with more details on this please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC / I Will Run For Ekiti Governorship In 2018 – Segun Oni / Update On Fuel Stations Selling Fuel In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.