Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

School Fees Problem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / School Fees Problem (1181 Views)

Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brother’s School Fees / FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria / A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Fees Problem by bruno30: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Good day sirs/ma's
Please i am soliciting for help concerning my school fees.
I did some menial job before resumption and i was able to raise 20k remaining 27k to complete my school fees.

Right now i have resumed and i can't go for the job because it's located in my hometown and lectures is so choked up for me now as all my courses are 3 units.

Please i will be grateful if i get an assistance.
I am ready to provide the necessary documents as proof

Here is my account details
0 2 6 3 5 0 1 4 6 6
Gtbank
Re: School Fees Problem by frozen70(f): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
bruno30:
Good day sirs/ma's
I did some menial job before resumption and i was able to raise 20k remaining 27k to complete my school fees.

Right now i have resumed and i can't go for the job because it's located in my hometown and lectures is so choked up for me now as all my courses are 3 units.

Here is my account details
0 2 6 3 5 0 1 4 6 6
Gtbank

Who exactly is responsible for your schooling

You
Your relation
Your parents and how do you get food

I need to be sure of what you are going through pls
Re: School Fees Problem by bruno30: 12:34am On Oct 16, 2021
frozen70:

Who exactly is responsible for your schooling

You
Your relation
Your parents and how do you get food

I need to be sure of what you are going through pls
my parent, but right now they don't have, owing of workers salary in the local government for almost 4 months now.
My mum business had since crashed few years ago so it hadn't been easy.

As for food i was able get half mudu of rice and beans which has already finished so as it stands now, i am squatting with a friend just to manage the meal with together with him although am planning to leave there soon because i don't want to be a burden to someone and moreover he needs to manage the one he has too.

I am just so confused ma
Re: School Fees Problem by CareerBegger: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2021
bruno30:
[s]Good day sirs/ma's

Here is my account details [/s]
YUSUF JACOB OMEIZA
Gtbank
Re: School Fees Problem by bruno30: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=CareerBegger post=106777343][/quote]sir this is very wrong why quote the name out
Re: School Fees Problem by frozen70(f): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2021
bruno30:
my parent, but right now they don't have, owing of workers salary in the local government for almost 4 months now.
My mum business had since crashed few years ago so it hadn't been easy.

As for food i was able get half mudu of rice and beans which has already finished so as it stands now, i am squatting with a friend just to manage the meal with together with him although am planning to leave there soon because i don't want to be a burden to someone and moreover he needs to manage the one he has too.

I am just so confused ma

Sorry about all this

Send me your admission letter and school ID card I need to he sure of your claim, I can assist no matter how little

4 Likes

Re: School Fees Problem by Havenie: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2021
frozen70:

Sorry about all this

Send me your admission letter and school ID card I need to he sure of your claim, I can assist no matter how little

I'm very sorry for interrupting your post but I want to solicit for your help too ma

As it is now ma my 2021 jamb is about to rendered useless after 22nd that is in 6 days time unless I register for Post utme exam.

Please ma I'm literally worried I beg of you if you can help me with about 3k to register I'll be very grateful.

Or better still ma I can give you my jamb registration number and password and you can login to my intending school portal and make the payment for me that's if you prefer it.

God bless

1 Like

Re: School Fees Problem by bruno30: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2021
frozen70:

Sorry about all this

I have DM you ma.

Accept my request so i can provide my details for you there
Re: School Fees Problem by bruno30: 7:45am On Oct 17, 2021
frozen70:

Sorry about all this

Good morning ma.
please how can i reach so i can fprward my schooooool IDs
Re: School Fees Problem by Mleeperbother: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2021
bruno30:
Good morning ma.
please how can i reach so i can fprward my schooooool IDs
Lol post it here na.
Or mention her in a dead thread.

1 Like

Re: School Fees Problem by bruno30: 7:30am On Oct 20, 2021
Good morning ma Frozen70

You asked me to provide my details which am ready to but i can't just post it on a public forum.
Please should i mention you in a dead thread so i can get your whatsapp number
My phone camera quality is poor but it's still manageable to do video call and provide all my details for you ma.

Please help me as i will be starting exams soon

Thanks as i await for your feedback
Re: School Fees Problem by Angrygoat: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2021
Another e beggar and lazy scammer. Odeh
Re: School Fees Problem by frozen70(f): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2021
bruno30:
Good morning ma Frozen70

You asked me to provide my details which am ready to but i can't just post it on a public forum.
My phone camera quality is poor but it's still manageable to do video call and provide all my details for you ma.

May God make ways for you, Amen

3 Likes

Re: School Fees Problem by Gandollar(f): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2021
frozen70:

May God make ways for you, Amen
What happened? Why did you change your heart madam?
Re: School Fees Problem by cooooooks(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Because she may be smelling a scam.
Gandollar:
Re: School Fees Problem by Gandollar(f): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
cooooooks:
Because she may be smelling a scam.
They agreed on how to supply proof, that's why I want to know what went wrong.
Re: School Fees Problem by bigjackass: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
bruno30:
Good morning ma Frozen70

Someone wants to dash you the money you are begging for but you still want to stress her. Just to upload something and remove it later. You can't post your details on public forum where you are seeking help. Keep on doing yourself
Re: School Fees Problem by frozen70(f): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
bigjackass:
Someone wants to dash you the money you are begging for but you still want to stress her. Just to upload something and remove it later. You can't post your details on public forum where you are seeking help. Keep on doing yourself

I still don't understand why people feel ok, looking for help in a public forum, but wants a prove sent to me privately

Anyway, I have already closed his case

Most little helps I offer here are done publicly not privately and its out of charity

There was a particular guy that needed help as he was stranded in school, I asked for his documents with 1hr, he provided all and I helped him

If we should come out publicly to ask for help, let's remove pride and submit whatever proves, after all, I don't even know any one in person here in this forum

There was a guy that had an accident in May with broken bones in three places I posted that I will do a video call to be sure

He quickly accepted and I had a video call to be sure he has those injuries

I quickly gave him what I promised him

I don't have much, I believe in giving and I also give because I know how bad it can be when you are in distress especially now that things have gone high

May God give us wisdom

3 Likes

Re: School Fees Problem by frozen70(f): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Gandollar:

My dear I work with my heart and mind and if one can come out here for just little assistance and the person wants a private chat, I don't normally do that, and such may give me a very low spirit to carry on

What's there if I want an evidence here and someone wants it private.
Re: School Fees Problem by Gandollar(f): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
frozen70:

My dear I woke with my heart and if one can come out here for just little assistance and the person wants a private chat, I don't normally do that, and such may give me a very low spirit to carry on

What's there if I want an evidence here and someone wants it private.
Ok. He should do the needful then.
Re: School Fees Problem by bruno30: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
bigjackass:
ah boss reason am na.

You want me to post all my credentials on Nairaland?

Remember even if it's a dead thread People will still view it.

No i can't do that

Someone have actually helped me here and he requested for my whatsapp number through His DM and connected with him and i also did video chat with him to confirm my authenticity
Re: School Fees Problem by Mleeperbother: 12:07am On Oct 21, 2021
bruno30:
ah boss reason am na.

You want me to post all my credentials on Nairaland?

Remember even if it's a dead thread People will still view it.

No i can't do that

Someone have actually helped me here and he requested for my whatsapp number through His DM and connected with him and i also did video chat with him to confirm my authenticity
Unless you have followers/following.
Find one abandoned thread from like 2011.

(1) (Reply)

Young Couple Style Their Baby With A Lace Frontal Wig For The Holidays (pix/vid) / A Father Allowed Maddona To Adopt His Son, Is This Poverty ? / Wedding Planning Do's & Don'ts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.