Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,659 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti (39781 Views)

AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee / Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" / David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Newton85: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Who this one help?? If he good before, nobody go ask am for money!!

Haiti with their earthquake and Vodoo filled land fil cough for were even countries like
Central African Republic or Madagascar talkless of Nigeria for Football?

If Na England, we fil reason am small, but Haiti?? Fucking Haiti?? Fuuq Outta Here!!

Make e go jor!! We get Chukwueze and Chidera Ejuke.

Modified: all those people quoting me, make ona dey try reason na...who knows Sarki??
Why didn't they ask the likes of Osimhen, Iheanacho, Musa etc to pay before playing...bros if you are a good player, you are good player, nobody will ask for a dime. Na who no good Dem go ask!! Okpari!!

Thank you!!
On Sarki, I agree with tou. But you can be good and still get asked to pay to represent the national team though. Or you think the likes of Iheanacho, Chukwueze, Osimhen, and even Ndidi were chosen to represent Nigeria's youth teams based only on merit or just because they were exceptional? Lol, you don't know what's going on in Nigerian football.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Imustnottalk: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
SumaRex:
Another player made this shocking revelation sometimes ago and we all dispersed it with a wave of hand.

Nigeria and bribery with a ginger of corruption
even to collect nin person go still bribe Nigeria is not working anymore
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by seanjy4konji: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Useless ountry...

I just sent 55 thousand to my sister to pay immigration for bribe so i can be captured and passports released sooner or else...on my own...

BROBERY AND KWARUPTION....

Still every one will keep quiet...
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Tzar(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
We need to stop this culture of hiding the identity of the evil people amongst Nigerians. If you have the guts to make a claim, you should be man or woman enough to name those involved… if not, STFU!
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Khallicopyro: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
brosom:
The kind curruption wey dey for NFF no be small.

Failed country.. undecided

Failling corn-tree
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Zino1011(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
seunny4lif:

Are really serious?
How does not good enough means he needs to bribe before he can play for Nigeria? Meaning if he pay that money then he can play for Nigeria, if he is a bad player
Anthony Joshua too was not good enough right?
Do you know how many people gave up on Nigeria?
You need to check his stats.man was shit.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by ddeola: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Am not surprised because principalities plenty for Nigerian football authority corridors. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Elbinawi: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
I was asked to pay £5,000 to play for Nigeria – Sarki reveals why he chose Haiti - News Report

"Former Nigeria youth international, Emmanuel Sarki has opened up on why he dumped the country to play for Haiti.

Sarki impressed for the youth teams, including the Golden Eaglets, the Flying Eagles and the U-23 side.

Mee:

Nigeria is not only among the most corrupt countries in the world but Nigeria under the corrupt Buhari regime is undoubtedly the most corrupt Nation on earth.

Corruption is the normal state in Nigeria today. And the genocidal Buhari regime has perfected the art of corruption. Nobody is punished for corruption again. The fight against corruption is the biggest farce of this regime that perpetrated genocide in Zaria.

The Nigerian presidency extremely corrupt, all the 36 Governors extremely corrupt, all the Ministers extremely corrupt, all the military and intelligence chiefs extremely corrupt, the Inspector General of police extremely corrupt, the Supreme Court Judges extremely corrupt, the head of the anti-corruption agency EFCC is extremely corrupt....all of them extremely corrupt.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Bamzyriches451: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Corrupt country
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by GambaOsaka: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
brosom:
The kind curruption wey dey for NFF no be small.

Failed country.. undecided

Abegiiiii, how do we know the guy is speaking the truth.
Even if they wanted bride, na only 5000 den go demand?
Abeg.... Emmanuel Sarki, go siddon are, if you sabi play dem go invite you.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by GambaOsaka: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Newton85:
On Sarki, I agree with tou. But you can be good and still get asked to pay to represent the national team though. Or you think the likes of Iheanacho, Chukwueze, Osimhen, and even Ndidi were chosen to represent Nigeria's youth teams based only on merit or just because they were exceptional? Lol, you don't know what's going on in Nigerian football.

Abegiii, I agree that before coming to limelight like getting invitation to u17 , they can bride their way, but all these guys you mentioned have were exceptional even at the u17 championships. That was why they got good offers overseas and its not surprising that they are still exceptional until now. All those players that were overaged like this emmanuel sarki at u17 level and could not live up to expectation after the u17 competitions only have themselves to blame.
The guy is lying jare
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Blackdisciple(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Extremely corrupt county Nigeria...

And haters thinks the country shouldn't split.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Newton85: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Abegiii, I agree that before coming to limelight like getting invitation to u17 , they can bride their way, but all these guys you mentioned have were exceptional even at the u17 championships. That was why they got good offers overseas and its not surprising that they are still exceptional until now. All those players that were overaged like this emmanuel sarki at u17 level and could not live up to expectation after the u17 competitions only have themselves to blame.
The guy is lying jare

That the likes of Iheanacho, Chukwueze, and Osimhen were exceptional doesn't mean they didn't bribe their way into the u-17 set-up, either financially or paddy paddy. They were not the only exceptional players who came for the U-17 screening. Emmanuel Amuneke was assistant to Manu Garba at the 2013 U-17 World Cup in the UAE, and he had a huge influence on bringing Iheanacho and Chidiebere Nwakali into the team. That was why Amuneke assaulted an American agent named Galliano who wanted to take Iheanacho to Porto. Amuneke even publicly boasted that it was he who made it possible for Iheanacho to be in the team so how could an American just come from nowhere and reap where he didn't sow? Why do you think same Amuneke got a share from Kelechi Nwakali's transfer fee after for signing for Arsenal? Do you know that Taiwo Awoniyi also got into the team via Seyi Olofinjana's influence?

Your comment also suggests that players can only bribe their way in at youth level, lol. You're a learner. Why do you think Stephen Keshi was at loggerheads with Sunday Mba after his heroics at the 2013 AFCON in South Africa?
Why do you think Babatunde Michael made the World Cup list in 2014? Also, in an AFCON Qualifiers match in 2015, Stephen Keshi dubiously called a certain Okechukwu Gabriel who was then registered as an academy player
with Water FC of Abuja.

Infact, Amaju Pinnick claimed that one of the reason Keshi was sacked was Okechukwu Gabriel's invitation. Why do you think Keshi invited an academy player to the Super Eagles and even gave him Okocha's number 10? You know what? Both Babatunde Michael and Okechukwu Gabriel are managed by a certain Abuja football agent Nureni Makanjuola, who's known for paying big to have his players called up to Nigeria's national teams.

You don't know what's going on behind the scenes bro, you really don't.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by ibtommy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

I understand perfectly well and the nigga is a liar. Why didn't they ask the likes of Osimhen, Iheanacho to pay before playing...bros if you are a good player, you are good player, nobody will ask for a dime. Na who no good Dem go ask!!

cheesy cheesy

Buhari get sense??

Wow!!! You yaf finished the guy grin
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by GambaOsaka: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Newton85:

That the likes of Iheanacho, Chukwueze, and Osimhen were exceptional doesn't mean they didn't bribe their way into the u-17 set-up, either financially or paddy paddy. They were not the only exceptional players who came for the U-17 screening. Emmanuel Amuneke was assistant to Manu Garba at the 2013 U-17 World Cup in the UAE, and he had a huge influence on bringing Iheanacho and Chidiebere Nwakali into the team. That was why Amuneke assaulted an American agent named Galliano who wanted to take Iheanacho to Porto. Amuneke even publicly boasted that it was he who made it possible for Iheanacho to be in the team so how could an American just come from nowhere and real where he didn't sow? Why do you think same Amuneke got a share from Kelechi Nwakali's transfer fee to for signing for Arsenal. Do you know that Taiwo Awoniyi also got into the team via Seyi Olofinjana's influence?

Your comment also suggests that players can only bribe their way in at youth level, lol. You're a learner. Why do you think Stephen Keshi was at loggerheads with Sunday Mba to after his heroics at the 2013 AFCON in South Africa?
Why do you think Babatunde Michael made the World Cup list in 2014? Also, in an AFCON Qualifiers match in 2015, Stephen Keshi dubiously called a certain Okechukwu Gabriel who was then registered as an academy player
with Water FC of Abuja.

Infact, Amaju Pinnick claimed that one of the reason Keshi was sacked was Okechukwu Gabriel's invitation. Why do you think Keshi invited an academy player to the Super Eagles and even gave him Okocha's number 10? You know what? Both Babatunde Michael and Okechukwu Gabriel are managed by a certain Abuja football agent Nureni Makanjuola, who's known for paying big to have his players called up to Nigeria's national teams.

You don't know what's going on behind the scenes bro, you really don't.

Hmm....
Baba I hail o
See as you split am like say u be Google.com.
U obviously know more than I in this regard.
Again, I hail you o.
Twale

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Newton85: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Hmm....
Baba I hail o
See as you split am like say u be Google.com.
U obviously know more than I in this regard.
Again, I hail you o.
Twale
I roll with footballers and people in football circles a lot. Such things may have reduced because Rohr is an European, but things happen a lot to play behind the scenes to play for Super Eagles bro. Did it not shock you that the NFF arranged a match with Mexico and took only home based players to the US to face Mexico, even when it was during off season and when Nigeria's foreign based players were available? Also remember that Rohr wasn't literally the coach of that very team. That's NFF's underground system (apologies Fela) at play. Did it not shock you?
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by GambaOsaka: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Newton85:
I roll with footballers and people in football circles a lot. Such things may have reduced because Rohr is an European, but things happen a lot to play behind the scenes to play for Super Eagles bro. Did it not shock you that the NFF arranged a match with Mexico and took only home based players to the US to face Mexico, even when it was during off season and when Nigeria's foreign based players were available? Also remember that Rohr wasn't literally the coach of that very team. That's NFF's underground system (apologies Fela) at play. Did it not shock you?
Well, I thought, been a friendly, it was an opportunity to test the home based. With all these "asiri" you are exposing now, I don't even know what to think again.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by GABRIEL6036: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Same happened to Emmanuel Adebayo.... Awon konk head NFF
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by chaloskyx: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
ONE NAIGERIANS UNA DEY SEE YOUR USELESS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by dmoraks: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Person who is willing to play for this father land and people in charge still demands money from him . That why we can win a world's cup to select good player coaches and his cos we be demanding bribes .
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by IamOrei(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=OLDESTWARRIBOY post=106753927] Who this one help?? If he good before, nobody go ask am for money!!

Haiti with their earthquake and Vodoo filled land fil cough for were even countries like
Central African Republic or Madagascar talkless of Nigeria for Football?

If Na England, we fil reason am small, but Haiti?? Fucking Haiti?? Fuuq Outta Here!!

Make e go jor!! We get Chukwueze and Chidera Ejuke.

Modified: all those people quoting me, make ona dey try reason na...who knows Sarki??
Why didn't they ask the likes of Osimhen, Iheanacho, Musa etc to pay before playing...bros if you are a good player, you are good player, nobody will ask for a dime. Na who no good Dem go ask!! Okpari!!
[color=#990000]

I guess u are a baby. U are just an ignorant who is reveling in his foolery.
Mbappe experienced same thing and that's why he's not playing for Cameroon
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Gfh1: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Oh
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Ali1king: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by nwachinemel(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
robosky02:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/15/i-was-asked-to-pay-5000-to-play-for-nigeria-sarki-reveals-why-he-chose-haiti/

Na my team mate dt year @HabibBabesFC. only say my papa no gree make I be foobtballer.

Pally, your family will be proud of you wherever they are thanks to your wise decision. Afterall Senior-National-team-call-up that is a criteria to play in top leagues around the world is on your record.

U beta pass Sambo Soje.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
This is how we use greed to drive potential talents from representing nigeria and bringing glory to this nation in sports
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Mjshexy(f): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Starz825:

One of my homies had an accident few weeks ago...lost two of her front tooth..

How much do you fix artificial ones
Sorry about the accident, we don't fix artificial teeth sir
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Mjshexy(f): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
googlepikins:

That beautiful picture is not you, I know the owner of that picture
Oh really, you must know me then except you're hear to lie sad
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by googlepikins: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mjshexy:
Oh really, you must know me then except you're hear to lie sad
you think I'm playing with you, I know the babe, I always crush on her in my area. Her name starts with P.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Mjshexy(f): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
googlepikins:
you think I'm playing with you, I know the babe, I always crush on her in my area. Her name starts with P.
Lol..what state is that if i may ask sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team / FA Cup: Iheanacho Breaks Nigerian’s Scoring Record [see Top Ten] / Super Eagles Eat Fufu & Pounded Yam Before Matches - Seun Kuti (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.