Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State (18505 Views)

Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government / Democratic Rule In1979 Was A Great Achievement By Obasanjo- Buhari / FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by jaxxy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
adekolaelect:
Buyers !!!! Who Terrorists had dominated their fathers' land grin grin

Don’t know what u mean bro. Lol
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by basty: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
9jvirgin:
90% of the revenue generated in Lagos has been stolen and invested in Lekki, Victoria Island and Banana Island. This is why Lagos can never be prosperous.

Blocked head, thinking like a duck she is.
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by Robertjones442: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
oggology:
sad
shey bi nah u go play am
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by Corporate2020: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
Donzion77:
Lagos Only thought like a sovereign state but it never acted like one. With all the over hyped billions of internally generated revenue in every month, she still remains the most dangerous city to live in the world.

How come you are in Lagos and not in your village? How come even your state governor spends more time in Lagos than your backward state? Stop deceiving yourself and give respect to the Jagaban Borgu, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Africa's most prolific and most dangerous technocrat cum politician
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by airsaylongcome: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Donzion77:
Lagos Only thought like a sovereign state but it never acted like one. With all the over hyped billions of internally generated revenue in every month, she still remains the most dangerous city to live in the world.

Still trying to look for Lagos on that list

Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by nitt: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
Terrier99:
Interesting.
Lagos makes 45 Billion Monthly.

If it were some people whose allocations were withheld, they would be crying marginalisation. If it were their friends from the other side, they would be bombing everywhere and marrying of their 12-year old daughters.

You dumb stool.

Go & check your facts b4 typing garbage just to get useless likes
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by djkirkoo2(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
MightyRod40:
They struggle and learn in a hard way, not one most populated state that called themselves commercial state with highest land mark and where the richest comes from, still depending on federal and other states resources for survival undecided

Meanwhile!!

It bitters my heart how diet has destroyed some MEN immune system. Majority of men today can't go more than 1 minute. How do you feel if you are a victim

Take advantage of this herbal remedy REVOLUTION apply it within 2weeks and say bye-bye to bedroom embarrassment.

Check my Signature.
please how can I get it?
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by Xbs1: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Really

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by adekolaelect(m): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
jaxxy:

Don’t know what u mean bro. Lol
who is the owner and the Buyers?
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by emilo2bad: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Soyito:
This man should shut up and tell his master that he is the most hated President in the country of this country
Hate by you and few minority noise makers. If election is conducted today no politician alive can defeat buhari. Mention any one

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by deltaprincess(f): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
riyamop:
That was a blessing in disguise
It was not a blessing but shrewd and outstanding leadership of Tinubu.
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by toujurs: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
What is this one even saying, Is this dude alright at all. No state in nigeria generates what lagos state makes as igr only the lekki toll and ikoyi toll alone is enough to develop all the roads in lagos. Not to talk of the tax from companies, tax from market like idumota alone. Bro please don't provoke me. Lagos is meant to be a mega city, lagos is meant to be like london. But agbero is even more powerful than the police in lagos. It's so shameful
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by philiancoop(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Echoban:

Was it a lie? The progress of Lagos since 1999 was due to his effort and master plan.is it not worth celebrating? Is Nigeria not in need of an economist administrator?

Aside age I don't see anyone better than Tinubu, u can disprove me pls.

Like he said of Buhari's military regime
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by Terrier99: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
nitt:

You dumb stool.

Go & check your facts b4 typing garbage just to get useless likes

You're a dumb Vat-begging Talibandit.
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by Echoban: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
philiancoop:

Like he said of Buhari's military regime

I can say good thing abt u ifbi want to campaign for u, it's left for u to see the truth in campaign. What did buhari archiev while in military regime?

Compare bro Tinubu, we can name handful of his arxhievement still giving Lagos the special status till date, one is the reason why u and I are in this thread, if Tinubu had failed then u and I won't be in this thread. Just to mention but few
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by Ay77(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
9jvirgin:
90% of the revenue generated in Lagos has been stolen and invested in Lekki, Victoria Island and Banana Island. This is why Lagos can never be prosperous.
Mumu so all this places you mentioned
Na inside osun state dem dey
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by Larrydeko2987: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
9jvirgin:

Can you pls define prosperous for me? The Lagos I know is prosperous than most state in Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by sokera: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
You can't compare most other states with Lagos.

And it was the local government funds OBJ withheld
what makes of the state ? Is it not the local government? Please educate yourself
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by sokera: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Where is the 45Billion going to? Tinubu is from Osun, Osibanjo is from Ogun, when will they help their states to be making that monthly?
for your information Ogun state owns lagos state ... thinks whatever you like anyone from yoruba land can become anything in lagos state
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by lailo: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Newton85:
Sorry, what credit?
mtn ni shmmm
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by sokera: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ay77:

Mumu so all this places you mentioned
Na inside osun state dem dey
They just hate yoruba... I wonder ooo is lekki Enugu?
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by sokera: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
toujurs:
What is this one even saying, Is this dude alright at all. No state in nigeria generates what lagos state makes as igr only the lekki toll and ikoyi toll alone is enough to develop all the roads in lagos. Not to talk of the tax from companies, tax from market like idumota alone. Bro please don't provoke me. Lagos is meant to be a mega city, lagos is meant to be like london. But agbero is even more powerful than the police in lagos. It's so shameful
you are probably from Eastern part of Nigeria , you all come to lagos to survive and make mess of everywhere and you expect lagos to be like American with ibos messing up the stress of lagos ... if you don't like lagos go back to your state ... the yorubas love the progres so far in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by orisa37: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Of course, Lagos is always a Sovereign State in The Hands of any Performing no nonsense Government and a brilliant Justice Commissioner..
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by orisa37: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Of course, Lagos is always a Sovereign State in The Hands of any Performing no nonsense Government and a brilliant Justice Commissioner. That's why NIGERIA needs you as a Brilliant Comeback MESSIAH to correct the I'll of this your APC GOVERNMENT.
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by orisa37: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Of course, Lagos is always a Sovereign State in The Hands of any Performing no nonsense Government and a brilliant Justice Commissioner. That's why NIGERIA needs you as a Brilliant Comeback MESSIAH to correct the ILLS of this your APC GOVERNMENT. OBASANJO WAS PLAYING WITH YOU AND WAS NEVER GOING TO BITE YOU.
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by orisa37: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
VERY GOOD.

WIKE AND AKEREDOLU ARE ADVOCATING FOR SAME SOVEREIGN STATES.
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by Angelawhite(m): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Terrier99:

You reason like a toddler.

E pain am tongue
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by gabbytabby: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Obasanjo did bad not only to Tinubu but he is the reason why lagos has the current level of tout problem because they became one of the main source of revenue generation.

Nobody should weld that level of power against any state especially against his own people.
Re: Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State by IbileIfe: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Terrier99:
Interesting.
Lagos makes 45 Billion Monthly.

If it were some people whose allocations were withheld, they would be crying marginalisation. If it were their friends from the other side, they would be bombing everywhere and marrying of their 12-year old daughters.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Patricia Etteh Over Contract Fraud / Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari / EFCC Freezes ₦‎30 Billion NSIPA Cash Traced To Private Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.