Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters (77346 Views)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / Emefiele: CBN Will Seize Private Jets Belonging To Loan Defaulters / CBN Grants Banks’ Approval To Debit Loan Defaulters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters by Kobicove(m): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
Izongdave:
Am just wondering how NIRSAL will get their borrowers to pay back, when their staffs have been conniving with their cronies to, apply for their facility only to return 70-80% of it to them (the enablers) in the name of it been covid-19 grants

Corruption is fully rooted in this country! sad
Re: Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters by Snappy0132: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Una don come again hope e shall real?

Zaxbash1:
Do You Know You Can Earn N400 - N6,000 Daily?: Just by sharing ads like this on WhatsApp. Join ShareWave now to get started.https://shw.ng/c=e12578mm1634260320si
Re: Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters by bluefilm: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
EXLOVER:
Some people take loan with the plans of not paying back, some will even wish you death, so that the loan will die too.

5 years ago a girl collected loan from me to pay her fees, the babe owe me for a year and 2 months, i later collected sex and 10k from her

You dey mean o.

Hope you also collected HIV from her? wink
Re: Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters by EXLOVER(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
bluefilm:

You dey mean o.

Hope you also collected HIV from her? wink
hahahahaha...na you go collect HIV
Re: Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters by bluefilm: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
EXLOVER:
hahahahaha...na you go collect HIV

I'd rather collect COVID grin
Re: Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters by jutaji: 8:40am On Oct 17, 2021
danniyal:

Which loan app?

Sokoloan
Re: Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters by phazotron(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
fergie001:
One animal called me yesterday and started talking plenty things.

Hello, who are you? She didn't stop, continued saying rubbish....

Na so them dey do

Just dey talk rubbish dey go

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters by robosky02(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2021
jutaji:

Sokoloan

This is among the worse from what people ave said
Re: Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters by GetMeRight: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Johnames:
you dey mad abi head dey pain you, never in your life mention me

Criminal. U no dey shame?
Re: Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters by Saintdipo67: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Yes lcredit is the worst of them all ,before my loan was due last week their was app was infected which was deleted on my phone, they are now disturbing me with calls, sending me threat messages that they will block my bvn if I didn't pay in time.

Hanks0000:

Lcredit is the worst of them all... Thank God I'm alive to type this.. I contemplated suicide two months ago when I defaulted just 5k... Things was so tough...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters by marbid: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
my own be say, im owing lcredit atm , was due monday then i found out the app has been removed from my fone , they called me yesterday and said they are modifying their app bla bla bla , im surprised they havent messaged my contacts yet ,im thinking of not paying for now oo, i dont even have it yet but im scared , been having sleepless night
Saintdipo67:
Yes lcredit is the worst of them all ,before my loan was due last week their was app was infected which was deleted on my phone, they are now disturbing me with calls, sending me threat messages that they will block my bvn if I didn't pay in time.

Re: Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters by Teeboy2300(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2021
Saintdipo67:

Have they called your contacts?
Re: Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters by Teeboy2300(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2021
marbid:
my own be say, im owing lcredit atm , was due monday then i found out the app has been removed from my fone , they called me yesterday and said they are modifying their app bla bla bla , im surprised they havent messaged my contacts yet ,im thinking of not paying for now oo, i dont even have it yet but im scared , been having sleepless night

Re: Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters by Obogu: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
My own experience right now is that some people who call themselves "New Credit" have been harassing my life, saying that i defaulted in a loan which I collected.

I have told them several times that I didn't collect any loan from anywhere but they have kept threatening me with several fraud and blackmails.

They said my account number was used as collateral for the loan.

I never collected any loan.
They have threatened to forward the fraud alert bearing my name to the public.

Please what do I do?

I need advice plz
Re: Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters by Obogu: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
My own experience right now is that some people who call themselves "New Credit" have been harassing my life, saying that i defaulted in a loan which I collected.

I have told them several times that I didn't collect any loan from anywhere
Teeboy2300:

but they have kept threatening me with several fraud and blackmails.

They said my account number was used as collateral for the loan.

They have threatened to forward the fraud alert bearing my name to the public.

Please what do I do?

I need advice plz
Re: Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters by Obogu: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Not yet, threatening to so in shortest time
Re: Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters by vickydevoka(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2021
jutaji:

They sent a message alongside my picture to a my contacts via WhatsApp today 16/10/2021 tagging me a fraudster on due date. Threatening to blackmail my contacts as well.
Don't pay Dem one naira, since de have already dented your image. That's defamation of character. U can sue Dem walahi

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) / Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.