Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) (54127 Views)

Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by beauty7: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
jrupa:
She could be an emotional somebody

She is an emotional somebody.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
cococandy:
you’re surprised because you don’t use your head

Insults, very immature of you
Your posts on several threads have always been anti-male, don't pour your anger on me, introspect and adjust your ways

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by lasisi69(f): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
principi:

You'll be surprised that many perverts will wish they are in the boy's shoe. Yet, abuse is abuse and it is absolutely wrong.
you are the pervert wishing for such... undecided

1 Like

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Onyeka2019: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
Come rape me nah I won’t report or no one will ever hear... see fine woman
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Theicecode(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The post has been deleted and I want to belive that WriterNig has been banned.

Seun and mynd44 I have reversed the curses I laid on you.

It shall be well with you.

Whatsoever you lay your hands on shall proper.
I will also be waiting for the day you will insult men on this forum, both this your account and saphiere account, if you don't get reported and banned. call me a bastard, you started this first.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by MyAmericandream(f): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Matheusmartin:
They will come online and be forming feminist, but in real life, are sex starved and running after under-aged preeeks..
grin
The underaged preeek sef like the thing, can you imagine a 21 years old boy with two kids from two women proudly saying he fvcks women in their 40’s. Especially those that their husbands can not hit them hard. So this smally would have been nacking since his teen. That woman did not rape that 15years old boy. They both enjoyed each other. She fuked up by satisfying herself with a minor. For US here sex no be big deal, but don’t do it with a minor with huge age difference, if the parents catch you na 911 straight up.

1 Like

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by cococandy(f): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Insults, very immature of you
Your posts on several threads have always been anti-male, don't pour your anger on me, introspect and adjust your ways

Anti rape is not anti male
Anti injustice is not anti male
Unless you’re saying being pro male means supporting bad things. That’s where using your head comes in. If you used your head, you would introspect like you so kindly advised me to and figure out why being against such behaviors comes across to you as anti male.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by lasisi69(f): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
undecided
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Matheusmartin: 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
MyAmericandream:
The underaged preeek sef like the thing, can you imagine a 21 years old boy with two kids from two women proudly saying he fvcks women in their 40’s. Especially those that their husbands can not hit them hard. So this smally would have been nacking since his teen. That woman did not rape that 15years old boy. They both enjoyed each other. She fuked up by satisfying herself with a minor.
They only called it rape because he's a minor.
T

1 Like

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Adakintroy: 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Of all the kind things men do for women and all the kind thing s women do for men. Nairaland op will find the slimmest chance to Contrive with himself to miss it and bring the exceptions.
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by lasisi69(f): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
zexy2030:

I was 6 then in 90s here in lagos, before i was 12, 4ladies has finished me, even then no tv nor sex films or mahazines in circulation, it was since then i knew ladies,are always first to experiment sex, when seniors started having sex with me, now my dick is curved up.
Its not fairm
fairytale you wish undecided
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
cococandy:

Anti rape is not anti male
Anti injustice is not anti male
Unless you’re saying being pro male means supporting bad things. That’s where using your head comes in. If you used your head, you would introspect like you so kindly advised me to and figure out why being against such behaviors comes across to you as anti male.

Don't convert my simple observation into a more nuanced argument with false analogy, I'm just expressing my shock you can have sympathy and speak out against injustice against men, these my first time seeing these from you, your previous posts make you appear like a manhater

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by cococandy(f): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Don't convert my simple observation into a more nuanced argument with false analogy, I'm just expressing my shock you can have sympathy and speak out against injustice against men, these my first time seeing these from you, your previous posts make you appear like a manhater

Whatever bro

Notice how nobody called me anti female for saying this woman is guilty of rape ?

If the tables were turned, I would be suddenly anti male for making the same observation. Go figure

2 Likes

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by oylam(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hope e dies for prison
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by denjjy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:
It seems in America pedophile women outnumbered men. Because there's no single week i do not read of women raping young boys in America.

It's always shameful as a lady reading stuffs like this. Having a Love Machine within one reach is far more better than this disgraceful act. If i am horrrny i use my dillldo and masturbate. Na masturbate i masturbate i no kill person.

Also, i can't imagine myself leaving a monster looking dicck with veins allover it, and play around a boy of 15years old.. it's not my portion. I swear Your chance of making heaven will be as low as Arsenal winning the Champions League before 2050

Diccck is sweet no doubt, but not a toddler's own.
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by denjjy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:
It seems in America pedophile women outnumbered men. Because there's no single week i do not read of women raping young boys in America.

It's always shameful as a lady reading stuffs like this. Having a Love Machine within one reach is far more better than this disgraceful act. If i am horrrny i use my dillldo and masturbate. Na masturbate i masturbate i no kill person.

Also, i can't imagine myself leaving a monster looking dicck with veins allover it, and play around a boy of 15years old.. it's not my portion.

I swear Your chance of making heaven will be as low as Arsenal winning the Champions League before 2050
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Toks2008(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Also, i can't imagine myself leaving a monster looking dicck with veins allover it, and play around a boy of 15years old.. it's not my portion.

I'm not supporting the act but let me correct your notion.

In the western world, 15 year olds are super developed both males and females.

This age fixation of adulthood sometimes can be misleading.

A 15 year old abroad is more developed than an 18 year old in naija. I saw a 14 year old girl that is way taller than me and Infact she has so much intimidating look that she can be mistaken for a 30year old.

The whole age fixing thing should be reviewed.

As I wrote, I'm not in support 9f pedophilia but I'm just stating some things I have observed.
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Toks2008(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
denjjy:
I swear Your chance of making heaven will be as low as Arsenal winning the Champions League before 2050

Sorry Mr God Wey dey judge.

Cos she mstrbates?
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by yusman14(m): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
GenBuhari:
America is a confused country.

Why say she raped him when clearly she couldn't have since the boy himself doe not consider himself to have been raped.

She committed a crime of having sex with a minor and deserves to be punished; but why call it rape? So you mean a 15 years old boy cannot be rapped??
This is funny..it happens alot..we have a lot of sex starved women a outside there.

Boys younger than 15 years old have been convicted forcefully raping women before so to say a boy of 15 who has sex with a woman is automatically raped is illogical.

Are they trying to devalue the seriousness of real rape? It won't surprise me.

Millions of black girls are snatched off the streets and and never seen again American police cannot care less . It is so blatant and common that it seems to me police must be involved.
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Aboguede(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
NL women are pidos
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
This sick woman. Reminds me of "See" when that queen took advantage of her precocious nephew. Pedos are the scum of the earth.
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by IgOga(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
WriterNig:

Independent UK

Wasn't how Emmanuel Macron started out smiley
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by princewarri1985: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
WriterNig:

Independent UK

The woman fine sha! How i wish she also rape me when i was 10 years old, i swear i ain't gonna say shit to nobody, i take the secret with me to the grave
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Ryan14(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:

'[b]Diccck is sweet no doubt? ���
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by DonEvarest(m): 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
AGurlnoname:

What do you mean by "every woman out there is a predator" you guys here should be mindful of how you generalize women here. So you want to tell me the woman who gave birth to you is a predator? Just open mouth waaaa, for likes.
the person to whom the quote is directed at knows herself. It's strictly sacarstic
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Force feeding a minor with a forbidden snail meat is horrible.
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Onelove508: 12:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Risingblue008:
One of d rezns d whites are always jealous of we Africans is dt
WE HAVE CULTURE
we have norms
For Africa,any woman wey try dis
Haaah na wahala for her generation

In Africa and adult woman sleeping with a 15 year old boy is no crime.

Infact no where in Africa is it a crime for an adult man to marry and sleep with a 15 years old girl.

Bro there is nothing here for whites to be jealous about. Except that they ate jealous that they can't sleep with their 15 years olds like we do here- which is a 'reverse is the case situation'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers / 'Armed Forces Staff' Admires Alleged Rapist's Joystick, Blames His Victims / Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.