Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What (3782 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What by Havesomesense(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Last year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Redpillers, una matter don dey give everybody headache for this forum.

Make I sit down here dey read LIES.

14 Likes

Re: What by mosdii(m): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What by Wayne4uall(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Make i sit down and read lies

1 Like

Re: What by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
cool
Re: What by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
mosdii:

Guy, Dem dey share your picture all over Nairaland ...is that you??

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What by OnlineArchitect: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
You even have 1k you're giving out, don't you think you're spending too much? Imagine giving 1k to every girl u meet let's say 1k × 15girls in a month dats 15k plus other things you'll buy. just put them in their place and they'll come running looking for you. Women like guys who shows or give them little or no attention. When una go learn?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What by Greystone: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
This Redpill...ish sha...

The problem is, you won't know wen you cross the line and become a mean guy.

21 Likes

Re: What by BaddieFreak(f): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
I am here to read lies!

3 Likes

Re: What by fourboys: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bitch came with her two friends to finish my last card(2.7k) Omo I follow toilet door discharge grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: What by Havesomesense(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Greystone:
This Redpill...ish sha... I've been a redpill for years without ever thinking I was one.

Truth is, you won't know wen you cross the line and become a mean guy.

I think one of my most savage RP times was wen I travelled somewhere and visited my guys. We had all just started working so we picked up some undergraduate babes and went clubbing.

The one I was hooked up with got very attched to me that evening. She spent the night with me though we didn't sleep till around 3am that night...just knacking.

In the morning after she showered and dressed up, I told her that I wud drop her off.

In my car she said something that made me feel so bad...She said," Up to now, you haven't asked me my name talkless of my fone number."

I just weak.

And on top of that, I cudnt collect her number because I forgot my fone charging in my friend's house.

So I asked her to send a short sms to my fone number (I gave her) before dropping her off and leaving.

Wenever I remember, I feel very bad.

Did you give her money?
Re: What by Greystone: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Havesomesense:

Did you give her money?

Not even N10 undecided

But then, she didn't pay me for the fuel I spent driving her to her house. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What by Havesomesense(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Greystone:

Not even N10 undecided

But then, she didn't pay me for the fuel I spent driving her to her house. cheesy

Bad guy.

4 Likes

Re: What by Godada(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
I have studied the laws of power, the art of seduction, the laws of human nature, the prince, the 33 strategies of war, the book of the courtier, 50th law, the art of war, the game people play, the rules of the game, the truth, the hard things about human, casanova.......

Lots of books basically on power, seduction and war.....

Yeah, I am a voracious reader with an insatiable appetite.

The thing is I still don't get this hate guys advertise here on public space for women.

Yeah, it's fine if you wanna turn the game on its head but stop this sick campaign of hate against women.

It's just myopic and devoid of tactics and strategies

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What by mosdii(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

grin grin

Na, Not Me

3 Likes

Re: What by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
mosdii:

Na, Not Me

Who Cor be that??
Re: What by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
I am hundred percent sure that a high amount of redpillers are giants behind their keyboards and cry babies in real life, they are respectable ways to treat a lady without spending a dime and she would have great respect for you not all these lame excuses for being wicked.. Most of y'all aren't real and act based on what other says even if those you listen to might be suffering from low self esteem and due to anymousity of this site they make noise about who they are not and what they can't do, the truth is you can't do without women but I know dumb ones won't be able to comprehend...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What by Regex: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
First of all, whoever opened this thread is very spiteful and should be ashamed of himself.

You the op lack the cognitive ability to understand the tenets of red pill and what you have done is plain wickedness and for you to bring it up here shows the level of your thought process is that of a goat.

That you had sex, and refused to pay doesn't make you a big boy nor know the tenets of redpill. The fact you brought it here implies you are a nincompoop.

The fact a fully grown man would come to the internet (a faceless one for that matter) to seek validation baffles me. You should check yourself.

14 Likes

Re: What by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

grin grin
Abeg where the picture abeg ; cheesy I see the picture going viral and becoming a meme

This I have seen

1 Like

Re: What by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
NewSoul:

Abeg where the picture abeg ; cheesy I see the picture going viral and becoming a meme

This I have seen

I don't have it....

Check that Redpill article that graced frontpage, some female monikers posted it!!
Re: What by Hayee(f): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Godada:
I have studied the laws of power, the art of seduction, the laws of human nature, the prince, the 33 strategies of war, the book of the courtier, 50th law, the art of war, the game people play, the rules of the game, the truth, the hard things about human, casanova.......

Lots of books basically on power, seduction and war.....

Yeah, I am a voracious reader with an insatiable appetite.

The thing is I still don't get this hate guys advertise here on public space for women.

Yeah, it's fine if you wanna turn the game on its head but stop this sick campaign of hate against women.

It's just myopic and devoid of tactics and strategies
they will soon call you simp na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What by Godada(m): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hayee:
they will soon call you simp na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The essence of knowledge is enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: What by davillian(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lol nothing much
When she leaves after enough smashing I don't call her or text her.
Re: What by Havesomesense(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
davillian:
Lol nothing much
When she leaves after enough smashing I don't call her or text her.

Bad guy.

1 Like

Re: What by Havesomesense(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Regex:
First of all, whoever opened this thread is very spiteful and should be ashamed of himself.

You the op lack the cognitive ability to understand the tenets of red pill and what you have done is plain wickedness and for you to bring it up here shows the level of your thought process is that of a goat.

That you had sex, and refused to pay doesn't make you a big boy nor know the tenets of redpill. The fact you brought it here implies you are a nincompoop.

The fact a fully grown man would come to the internet (a faceless one for that matter) to seek validation baffles me. You should check yourself.

If you had improved on your finances like you did with your use of English, you wouldn't have time to type nonsense. Rubbish!
Re: What by dan9ice(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
The way "red pills" they trend for this butterface site eh is very alarming
Re: What by dan9ice(m): 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
The way "red pills" they trend for this site eh is very alarming

2 Likes

Re: What by hismerhill(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: What by Regex: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Havesomesense:

If you had improved on your finances like you did with your use of English, you wouldn't have time to type nonsense. Rubbish!

You mean that one can not improve on his speaking and writing abilities whilst working on his finances simultaneously?

How do you know I am not working to improve my finances?

Is there anywhere in my post you quoted that I gave away I have poor finances? If so, do you mind pointing me to it?

4 Likes

Re: What by Silentgroper(m): 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
So elizebeth came with some sob story trying to manipulate me to give her money. She even had d audacity to stick her scrawny hands in my pocket to pull out some mint smelling notes. I immediately hit her hand off d direction of my pocket. I quickly wore a frown on my face nd told her off, not to ever try that bullshit wit me again.. The part that riled me up d more was when she said " emms, u are a man nw, u'll can hustle d money back" .. Mann, i just went all out nd left her with her misery..

she thought bcuz maybe we were having sex, she could manipulate me nd use the entitled bullshit on me. I kuku use d money buy a.z in her presence. Asked if she cared for some puff.. Kikikiki... She wan cry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What by Itohanmiwa: 12:29am On Oct 16, 2021
Back then when I was in school I go market come back prepare rice stew and fried chicken, invite my then babe for the night when she was leaving in the morning, I asked her to serve herself and decided to check the meat she carried. Jesus Christ this Nigerian girl took the biggest and fattest chicken. Immediately I asked her to drop everything down in the kitchen and leave without any food. Babe was speechless but after that day she doesn't collect any meat without first consulting me to evaluate the size. They can learn, just with unconventional method.

1 Like

Re: What by jedisco(m): 3:32am On Oct 16, 2021
mosdii:

I hope you know that it's not possible for Nigerian girls to be useless and Nigerian men not to be equally useless.
Abusing women of your kind is not the definition of red pill. If you strive to be at the top, these things you seek will come to you.
The low IQ of some of you folks is appalling

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don Suffer For This Life...picture.. / Not Good At Sex. Whats Wrong With Me? / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.