Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin (1283 Views)

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Bode George, Femi Kayode, Sunday Igboho, Ayodele Fayose Are Working For Tinubu / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by CelebCircle: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_53AXr2LGfA
Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
FFK

The man that only live by bread alone

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by Ttalk: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Very pathetic person
Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by Staypositive: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ma gee
It is well....

In my next life I want to be an igbo man... Just imagine how the Yorubas just forget there Sunday ugoho....

Make sure the people you are fighting for have sense because E get why....

God bless lovers of freedom...
Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by helinues: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Toh

grin
Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by Unik3030: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
Staypositive:
Ma gee
It is well....

In my next life I want to be an igbo man... Just imagine how the Yorubas just forget there Sunday ugoho....

Sunday igboho was a nobody in Yoruba land, he's uses to b a pdp thug n one of those people that fought ife war.

It is only u igbos that rate him high because u believe the same way nnamdi kanu is causing chaos in your region he will do same here but yorubas are wiser than that.

He's an hero only to the igbos who want to scatter everywhere but u can't do that madness here in Yoruba land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by Staypositive: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:
Sunday igboho was a nobody in Yoruba land, he's uses to b a pdp thug n one of those people that fought ife war.

It is only u igbos that rate him high
because u believe the same way nnamdi kanu is causing chaos in your region he will do same here but yorubas are wiser than that.

He's an hero only to the igbos who want to scatter everywhere but u can't do that madness here in Yoruba land

Ma gee
It is well......

I will help you insult Sunday igoho but one thing is for sure.... MNK is a true igbo son...

Everyone knows igoho is a political fighter, fighting for a political purpose....

But you Yorubas Muslims are not trying at all... You guys abandoned igoho to support Tinubu a drug addict and a old man who should be in the village taking care of by his kids...

Let me tell you even if MNK drops BIAFRA igbos will be angry with him and move to another moving train....

So don't just think this BIAFRA of a thing is a child's play.... It's an ideology and wound in every Igbo man's life....

The worst thing that happened is that the useless Buhari came instead of him to heal the wound, he instead caused more wounds...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by temitope27(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Staypositive:
Ma gee
It is well....

u be Igbo just shut up, u can just kill ur sef and you will realize there is no afterlife while u rot in the ground

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by Unik3030: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee
It is well......

I will help you insult Sunday igoho but one thing is for sure.... MNK is a true igbo son...

Everyone knows igoho is a political fighter, fighting for a political purpose....

But you Yorubas Muslims are not trying at all... You guys abandoned igoho to support Tinubu a drug addict and a old man who should be in the village taking care of by his kids...

Let me tell you even if MNK drops BIAFRA igbos will be angry with him and move to another moving train....

So don't just think this BIAFRA of a thing is a child's play.... It's an ideology and wound in every Igbo man's life....

The worst thing that happened is that the useless Buhari came instead of him to heal the wound, he instead caused more wounds...
u are an idiot n i don't blame u,it's cos u are still hooked in tgat village n u haven't seen the outside world.

Religion has blinded u to the extent that once Emmanuel doesn't reason with u he automatically becomes a Muslim, u people are too allergic to the truth n that's y even a dullard like buhari can cage your most courageous son.

A tribe tgat act b4 they think,no wonder nobody regards u n they treat u with disdain
They are doing ethnic cleansing now in izombe n nothing will happen afterwards cos it's u nonentities

Nobody dare try tgat shit here

No wonder a sitting president can refer to a whole tribe as inconsequential and still win re election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by SRAROFDAVID: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:

It is only u igbos that rate him high because u believe the same way nnamdi kanu is causing chaos in your region he will do same here but yorubas are wiser than that.

at the bolded yourubas should learn use of English, so. say it this way he is a hero
Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by brown3: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:

Yoruba Muslim denying Yoruba christain, and you said Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba christains are one.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by SRAROFDAVID: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
When did fani kayode became femi falana, I rushed into this thread to read about falana, not knowing its this nincompoop
Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by Staypositive: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:
u are an idiot n i don't blame u,it's cos u are still hooked in tgat village n u haven't seen the outside world.

Religion has blinded u to the extent that once Emmanuel doesn't reason with u he automatically becomes a Muslim, u people are too allergic to the truth n that's y even a dullard like buhari can cage your most courageous son.

A tribe tgat act b4 they think,no wonder nobody regards u n they treat u with disdain
They are doing ethnic cleansing now in izombe n nothing will happen afterwards cos it's u nonentities

No wonder a sitting president can refer to a whole tribe as inconsequential and still win re election

Ma gee

Lol I can see how bittered you are but that doesn't change anything.....

Why are you insulting me, that's shows how silly you are....

I'm not the cause of your fustrated life....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by sharpsecret: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:

if Sunday igboho is a nobody how about u...are u better than him?is igboho not a real Yoruba man...I want to know if u are somebody today...can u tell me what u have ever done for ur people
Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:52am On Oct 16, 2021
CelebCircle:
Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Business
Then you are a true friend indeed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by Guestlander: 3:57am On Oct 16, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee
It is well......

"Ma gee" lol

What have you done to get Kanu out of prison, haven being drugged and brought to Nigeria in chains like dangerous animal.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by Guestlander: 3:58am On Oct 16, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee
It is well......

"Ma gee" lol

What have you done to get Kanu out of prison, haven been drugged and brought to Nigeria in chains like dangerous animal.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by Tomek09(m): 5:05am On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Unik3030:

[/s]
Yen yen yen. Talking rubbish as usual
Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by Tomek09(m): 5:08am On Oct 16, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

Lol I can see how bittered you are but that doesn't change anything.....

Why are you insulting me, that's shows how silly you are....

I'm not the cause of your fustrated life....
Very bitter and toxic green soup consumer. Na ur gee na but dey careful with that hateful afonja brown roof dweller.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by Racoon(m): 6:08am On Oct 16, 2021
Femi Fani Kayode have always been a double minded man who is always unstable in all his ways long before now.The man is simply a betrayer.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by helinues: 6:12am On Oct 16, 2021
Racoon:
Femi Fani Kayode have always been a double minded man who is always unstable in all his ways long before now.The man is simply a betrayer.

But this same FFK used to be una hero.

We warned you guys not to take him seriously but due to your hatred for Buhari he was busy attacking then, you people saw him as the best cold beer on a sunny day.

Hypocrisy stinks
Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by Omobada(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2021
Unik3030:

God bless you for this submission.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2021
Pls I need a loan of 50,000 To support my bussiness and I will use my cassava 3000 heaps cassava farm as collateral
Re: Femi Fani Kayode! Sunday Igboho Is My Friend | His Issue With FG Is Not My Busin by Help2020: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2021
CelebCircle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_53AXr2LGfA
Ffk,a man that stands for nothing. Tuel

(1) (Reply)

Monkey's Invades Residents Houses At Lekki Lagos State / Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? / "Goodluck Jonathan Must Run For President" Campaign Posters Floods Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.