Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" (13850 Views)

Koeman Blasts Barca: You Let Messi Go, Signed Ferran Torres For £45m / Barcelona: Bartomeu Resigns As President, Entire Board Also Steps Down / "Barcelona Preparing For Life After Lionel Messi" - President Bartomeu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by ATEAMS: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2021
Blowing out someone else’s candle doesn’t make yours shine any brighter.
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by Femeto: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2021
grin After his contract expired?
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2021
undecided look at this animal
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by mariumoxygen: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2021
Oxygen Cylinder BD
Oxygen tanks are used to store gas for:

medical breathing at medical facilities and at home
breathing at altitude in aviation, either in a decompression emergency, or constantly (as in unpressurized aircraft)
oxygen first aid kits
oxygen therapy
gas blending, for creating diving breathing mixes such as nitrox, trimix and heliox
open-circuit scuba sets – mainly used for accelerated decompression in technical diving
some types of diving rebreather: oxygen rebreathers and fully closed circuit rebreathers
use in climbing, “Bottled oxygen” refers to oxygen tanks for mountaineering
industrial processes, including the manufacture of steel and monel
oxyacetylene welding equipment, glass lampworking torches, and some gas cutting torches
use as liquid rocket propellants for rocket engines
athletes, specifically on American football sidelines, to expedite recovery after exertion.
https://oxygencylinder.live/oxygen-cylinder-bd/

Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by lexy2014: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by lexy2014: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2021
unbitchable:
Months after Messi had left Spain, he is still making headline in the Spanish media people can't just keep his name out of their lips. The old fraud left Juve and it was as if he never existed.

guy dont go and because of ronaldo hug transformer oh. pls make u arent alone so u do something to yourself
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by bancoleh: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2021
Let bygone be bygone! Last last Messi would go one-day! We move jare
Video editing tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUDaU-exerc
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by Freelancer2020(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2021
Contact me if you need youtube, Spotify music promotion that will reach world wide audience

I will only need the video link to drive in massive engagement
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by Akasammyoka: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2021
This one want to chestbeat. When he is the main cause of his going.
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by Kingcalls: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2021
brosom:
u be mumu, was Juv his parent club?

Didn't u see how Man u respect and worships him even after his return?

This isn't an argument..

Leave that kid... he uses his PlayStation to judge players, whenever he plays fifa with his fellow toddlers
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by Alohaa: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2021
unbitchable:
Months after Messi had left Spain, he is still making headline in the Spanish media people can't just keep his name out of their lips. The old fraud left Juve and it was as if he never existed.

Ronaldo’s 3rd move in his career is bigger than messi’s 1st career move
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by jimtemi1: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2021
unbitchable:
dont let ronaldo issue give u BP..you call him fraud and he is still blessed than all this young most expensive players at 36is better u join success or remain a failure forever... Ronaldo fans abeg gather here for likesssssss
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by constance500: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2021
unbitchable:

How much did it add to your bank account
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by jaxxy(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2021
What wud he have done?? Borrow more money to pay him or detain him in Barca? grin
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by Imustnottalk: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2021
unbitchable:
your pain is only on nairaland why not carry it to his page I trust the nigga he no even send as far he's making his money you are only pained for nothing
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2021
You sunk the club into the ground... Barcelona is much more than Messi now.

That club should have weaned itself off the legend at least 3 years ago. If they had, they won't have been this pathetic now.

How can a Big Club find it so hard to transition from depending on a single player??!... That's all shades of failure!
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by bantamx: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2021
Messi left for betterment lol can't you see his outstanding performances at PSG grin From Goat to Carpenter always hitting woodwork grin
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by Truvelisback(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2021
unbitchable:
They still felt his absence since his departue unlike CR7. Juve could still beat Chelsea(who are currently in good shape) despite CR7 absence.

1 Like

Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by fareed69(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Nigerian politicians are useless..

All of them

#UselessPoliticians
Who is talking Politics here.
Are you sure you are not high with Oshogbo weed ?

Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by fareed69(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2021
jimtemi1:
dont let ronaldo issue give u BP..you call him fraud and he is still blessed than all this young most expensive players at 36is better u join success or remain a failure forever... Ronaldo fans abeg gather here for likesssssss

Who is talking about Ronaldo here
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by VillageElder(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2021
Stick to bbn, you know nothing about football grin grin grin
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Abeggy make I hear word jorrh....Where Messi go so,how many goals he don even score? lipsrsealed. And how many assists he don even provide too? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by justmondris: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2021
Idiotic president. You killed Barca with your poor management skill and you are here saying trash. You and Buhari are like 5 & 6.
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by Benprass(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2021
Johnnoah1st:
I have 10years Facebook available 4sale

I have 13 years own available
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by jeff1607(m): 10:58am On Oct 16, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
This 1DIOT should shut up..

After destroying Barca during his wasteful,clueless reign..

He still has the guts to be talking?

Shameless Pig. angry

Have you ever registered for any of the charity events Barcelona organized? Or bought an official jersey, but yet enjoyed his time seeing him play at camp nou, you got no rights to type what you typed there.

All these Naija Dstv fans sef
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2021
jeff1607:

Have you ever registered for any of the charity events Barcelona organized? Or bought an official jersey, but yet enjoyed his time seeing him play at camp nou, you got no rights to type what you typed there.

All these Naija Dstv fans sef
Yes..

Am a Naija DSTV Fan..

The same DSTV that paid good money to get the rights to broadcast La Liga?

Guess they paid the money..

Because they love throwing money away?

The money I paid for DSTV subscription is part of what makes La liga and its clubs what it is..

So,don't you dare patronize me.. angry
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2021
bantamx:
Messi left for betterment lol can't you see his outstanding performances at PSG grin From Goat to Carpenter always hitting woodwork grin
How many matches have Messi played in PSG?

Before you nailed him to a cross?
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by Stevecrown12345: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Johnnoah1st:
I have 10years Facebook available 4sale

Chat me up on WhatsApp

Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by jeff1607(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Yes..

Am a Naija DSTV Fan..

The same DSTV that paid good money to get the rights to broadcast La Liga?

Guess they paid the money..

Because they love throwing money away?

The money I paid for DSTV subscription is part of what makes La liga and its clubs what it is..

So,don't you dare patronize me.. angry

I hear.
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by bantamx: 11:27am On Oct 16, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
How many matches have Messi played in PSG?

Before you nailed him to a cross?
how many matches did penaldo play at Juve before u people started nailing him?
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by Bamzyriches451: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Unfortunately you're no more the president and messi is now a PSG player so can you move on already
Re: Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" by Asour: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2021
Elock1:
angry
Oga Bartholomew
Your time has expired Jare.

So you mean to say you would have kept a full grown man like Messi against his wish.

As barca no come get money, shebi u for dy pay am from your pocket?

How much u get sef?

Many club Presidents in Spain are rich in their own right.

Bartomeu was a CEO of a firm an is very much an entrepreneur.

Florentino Perez is in his own right a Billionaire and founded a construction company.

That's why they aren't intimidated by players so much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Rangers Vs Salitas: CAF Confederations Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd February 2019 / Messi: I'm Not Cristiano Ronaldo, I Can't Win Big Matches Alone / Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.