Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,138 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady (1641 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jealous gay man stabs lover for having affair with lady

A gay couple have landed in serious trouble.

According to a local source, the suspected gay couple were on Thursday October 14 arrested by the Kasoa Market Police after one was stabbed for cheating on the other in Ghana.

Police sources told local news platforms that the suspects, identified as Prince Nyator, 22 and Evans Amoah 23 years work in the same restaurant at Kasoa New Market.

Eyewitnesses at Kasoa Market said Prince found out that Evans was having an affair with a female while he denied him (Prince) sex. This provoked Prince to stab Evans.

In an interview with Adom News, Evans said he has been involved in homosexuality practice since Senior High School with his teacher

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3107092

Re: Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
One day James Brown might Stab Bobrisky.

Security agencies should be on alert because it seems love affairs are no longer exclusive to opposite genders but same genders.

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady by BKayy: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
I wonder what attracts these gays to one another.
Is it the;
Hairy chest?
Hairy balls?
Croak/deep voice?
Or Stiff muscles?

I don't just understand how a man will substitute fresh looking women over stiff, bony, rough looking fellow men

1 Like

Re: Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
BKayy:
I wonder what attracts these gays to one another.
Is it the;
Hairy chest?
Hairy balls?

This is not the right comment, whether they are attracted hairy chest or dry chest we don't need casualties in love affairs.

Evans has been exploring off nature Since secondary school.

May God deliver the church from decay.
Re: Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady by BKayy: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

This is not the right comment, whether they are attracted hairy chest or dry chest we don't need casualties in love affairs.

Evans has been exploring off nature Since secondary school.

May God deliver the church from decay.
Casualties are expected in such madness so the best comment is to ascertain the cause of the stupidity in the first place.
You can't touch fire and expect not to get burnt.

Its not as if I condemn them but I want to know what they find attractive in each other.
Re: Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Righteousness2 what can u say about this
Re: Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady by Righteousness2(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Demonic/Satanic Confusion and Madness!
Re: Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
BKayy:

Casualties are expected in such madness so the best comment is to ascertain the cause of the stupidity in the first place.
You can't touch fire and expect not to get burnt.

Its not as if I condemn them but I want to know what they find attractive in each other.

You are conflicting yourself. You don't condemn them but you want casualties while still trying to ascertain the root causes of such behavior.

While we are now seeing the effect which is love, as humans which holds human lives so dear such occurrences shouldn't be allowed to further occur.

Is it until you hear that belookingIdi.at stabs Bobrisky or hushpuppy then you will realize that we are losing lives instead of protecting it .

1 Like

Re: Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady by ThEGodFaThEr106: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kill them all; homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals , queers, and transexuals.
Tie them up in a stake and burn them all. Give them the 17th century treatment without recourse to fair treatment and justice.
These set of people are damned already so don't give a hoot about whose ox is being gored.
Finish them all!

If you think my comment is HOMOPHOBIC you can as well report me to the Canadian and United States embassies.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady by realstars: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
I Wonder what sodom and gomora did was even half of what the world today have turn into.
Re: Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady by Wawelexy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
Minus one idiot
Re: Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady by Flamemignon1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Yea.... Sounds like Evans wasn't really gay, he was just a gold digger. Man was completely straight all along and Prince was the simp
Re: Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady by Flamees(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ana m ene gi anya anene nere onye ocha
Re: Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2021
Flamees:

Ana m ene gi anya anene nere onye ocha

Continue looking....with your eyes wide open.
Re: Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady by BadNews: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady by Sonnobax15(m): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Guyman died because of him fellow guyman nyash undecided. No need for God to waste him judgement on am,make angel michael just super kick am to hell.
Re: Jealous Gay Man Stabs Lover For Having Affair With Lady by Neddstark: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2021
Abnormal man stabs semi-abnormal man for trying to be normal.

(1) (Reply)

Update On Olugbenga Owolabi-u.s.a Returnee Dies In Bandit's Den | Terrorist Kill / VIDEO: Man Beats Up Two Young Ladies For Attacking Him At A Parking Lot / White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.