Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South (13463 Views)

If Obi Win Any State From North Or South West Call Me BASTARD / Obi Is Your President Whether You Like It Or Not / "Nigeria Needs Competent, Not Strong Leaders" - Jega Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South by EagleNest(m): 4:14am On Oct 16, 2021
Agreed, but not until the East finish its turn, then we can start looking for the so called "miracle worker" who will revive Nigeria from near death. Afterall Buhari was once packaged as incorruptible.
Re: Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South by AfonjaConehead: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2021
jaxxy:

We have shouting it’s SE turn. Oya bring out a candidate let’s even see? Let’s now know if he has the qualities.

No1 can bring anybody. That’s why people became lecturer on SE turn.

Buhari isn’t any Mallam he was a former president tho with good and bad records, atiku former vp.

Rochas who should have been the chosen one misbehaved and same SE rubbished him to a clown. How will others respect him now?

Who again is in the south east??

1st and foremost,I ain't a SE person..I'm SS and there's no time for bs. I'm for equity and the presidency should go to the SE or SS. With the fixated mindset of you lecturers and preachers,even GEJ wouldn't have been president if Yar Adua didn't die.. but like I said,no time for BS,since you guys have got fixated mindset for certain people,then let your northern saints continue to rule
Re: Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South by AfonjaConehead: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
They will come & dash you the nominee for the presidency during the next new yam festival, it isn’t too far away. I only flow with human beings,thank you very much grin
Re: Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South by King44(m): 7:46am On Oct 16, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE
I don't take this Bakery seriously anymore. He has ring worm on his mouth, he has been talking recklessly

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South by Macgyver1: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2021
He has changed tone after visiting Buhari. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South by jaxxy(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

1st and foremost,I ain't a SE person..I'm SS and there's no time for bs. I'm for equity and the presidency should go to the SE or SS. With the fixated mindset of you lecturers and preachers,even GEJ wouldn't have been president if Yar Adua didn't die.. but like I said,no time for BS,since you guys have got fixated mindset for certain people,then let your northern saints continue to rule

I completely agree on what u said about Jonathan. He probably wouldn’t have been accepted. Even from the North Atiku might not be seen as a contender if not for being obasanjo’s vp. Or do u think Atiku can just come out of nowhere and everyone will accept or vote for him? Same thing applies to osinbajo. He won’t be seen as a potential candidate if not from being Buhari’s vp and that only happened because tinubu pushed him forward by chance. It applies for every region sm1 or Smtn must open the door.

I believe at the end of the day ur acceptability has to come from either Sm1 who carries/brings u in or ur past achievements,

The problem is Igbos have less of such people being pushed forward so they get a good chance. And this is why people say SE is probably not politically mature.

Let’s hope they can position Sm1 and give him political value.
Re: Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South by juman(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2021
Sowore is the answer.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South by AfonjaConehead: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2021
jaxxy:

I completely agree on what u said about Jonathan. He probably wouldn’t have been accepted. Even from the North Atiku might not be seen as a contender if not for being obasanjo’s vp. Or do u think Atiku can just come out of nowhere and everyone will accept or vote for him? Same thing applies to osinbajo. He won’t be seen as a potential candidate if not from being Buhari’s vp and that only happened because tinubu pushed him forward by chance. It applies for every region sm1 or Smtn must open the door.

I believe at the end of the day ur acceptability has to come from either Sm1 who carries/brings u in or ur past achievements,

The problem is Igbos have less of such people being pushed forward so they get a good chance. And this is why people say SE is probably not politically mature.

Let’s hope they can position Sm1 and give him political value.

The Igbos have great men/women who are presidential materials. Emeka Anyaoku, former commonwealth secretary general is still very much alive.
Tony Elumelu (I don't really know if he's Igbo) is a there.
I think Pat Utomi is from Delta but he ain't a pushover too.
We can also have have a Soludo.
We gotta start thinking out of the box and start doing things differently...
Former Gej agric minister,thou a yoruba,Akinwunmi Adeshina is a good material so is Osinbajo,also a yoruba. But you kinda already written him off!
But if someone like El rufai contest now,some of you people will readily accept him and before anybody could say jack,he like buhari (of all people) will be president!

Even the Atiku you are talking about now was once your darling member in the "disenthronement" of GEJ 2014! But on a lighter note,I think Baba iyabo did strong thing to Atiku like I'm sure he did to na'abba! grin

Ok o
Re: Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South by jaxxy(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

The Igbos have great men/women who are presidential materials. Emeka Anyaoku, former commonwealth secretary general is still very much alive.
Tony Elumelu (I don't really know if he's Igbo) is a there.
I think Pat Utomi is from Delta but he ain't a pushover too.
We can also have have a Soludo.
We gotta start thinking out of the box and start doing things differently...
Former Gej agric minister,thou a yoruba,Akinwunmi Adeshina is a good material so is Osinbajo,also a yoruba. But you kinda already written him off!
But if someone like El rufai contest now,some of you people will readily accept him and before anybody could say jack,he like buhari (of all people) will be president!

Even the Atiku you are talking about now was once your darling member in the "disenthronement" of GEJ 2014! But on a lighter note,I think Baba iyabo did strong thing to Atiku like I'm sure he did to na'abba! grin

Ok o

Seems u didn’t understand the point I was trying to make bt have a concluded mindset Ure responding with.

I didn’t write osinbajo or Adeshina off. I said the were lucky or smart to get a platform that gave the political value.

And I dismissed the notion that any aboki can come up and be accepted nationwide. U must have national value or political value.

I’m talking about SE and ure mentioning people from delta. U see the problem now??

Even those u mention from delta have limited experience or capacity for presidential candidates.
Re: Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South by josite: 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Did he not say after buhari is his him.
That's why a man of God should only speak when God instruct him to speak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

75% Of Nigeria’s Budget Lost To Corruption – Forensic Experts / Adeyanju: APC Encouraging Looting With ₦100 Million Presidential Nomination Form / Manashe Ehile: Aregbesola’s Ex-Aide Launches Mobilisation Group For Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.