Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Why Beating On The Buttocks And Back Is Sexually Stimulating And Must Be Avoided - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Beating On The Buttocks And Back Is Sexually Stimulating And Must Be Avoided (8522 Views)

Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. / If HIV Is Sexually Transmitted, How Did The First Person Get It / Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Beating On The Buttocks And Back Is Sexually Stimulating And Must Be Avoided by beauty7: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

To answer your last point.

You fail to input the object that gave the stimulus which is the CANE. Just like the bell that makes the dog salivates. The Cane itself and the stimulus it gives can be a source of pleasure for some students.

To explain a little bit.

Sexual development starts from young age, also environment influences a child, what a child see, the type of punishment the child receives at home can determine how the child will behave with his or spouse in the future.( sexually and non sexually)

Do you that the more a child is beaten, humiliated and degraded constantly by parents and teachers, the greater the probability that the child will experience masochistic sexual arousal in adulthood.

Btw,How then do you think bdsm starts? Check cultures were corporal punishment, shame and degradation is a big thing then you noticed that bdsm is unknowingly a thing.

Just look at our culture and see how bleeped up some people are here, do you know some women will never respect a man if he doesn't beat them. Some even get pleasure from being beaten, While some men get arousal from being violent to women, after the beating, they engage in passionate sex.

Nigerian culture, relationships and marriages is BDSM, the culture is all about, masochism, sadism,dominance and submission, bondage and discipline. People here get pleasure and fun when they give pain or humiliate people, that is what bdsm is about grin

Haven't you seen people have fun and get pleasure when they burn a thief to death, that is just an example of the sadism in our culture.

Sir,if I were you, I would just shun them.

They just want to argue.

I know what I am talking about.

They are all depressed people who have just found an opportunity to reduce some of their depression.

Most of them are jobless and depressed.

I went to work and came back to see them still engaging in argument because of joblessness.

We have just given them the opportunity to vomit.

You don't understand what I mean, but I can tell you that most of the people arguing with you are depressed and are just catching an opportunity to reduce their depression.

I tell you the truth, that is why I don't even answer them because I can't come down to their level.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Beating On The Buttocks And Back Is Sexually Stimulating And Must Be Avoided by SUPERPACK: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
beauty7:

They just want to argue.

They are all depressed people who have just found an opportunity to reduce some of their depression.

I went to work and came back to see them still engaging in argument because of joblessness.

You don't understand what I mean, but I can tell you that most of the people arguing with you are depressed and are just catching an opportunity to reduce their depression.

I tell you the truth, that is why I don't even answer them because I can't come down to their level.
The rants of an empty barrel.
Re: Why Beating On The Buttocks And Back Is Sexually Stimulating And Must Be Avoided by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
emorse:

I'm a teacher in a secondary school bro and I can assure you that I know most of my students much more than their parents will ever know them. Those who have passed out for years still find ways to keep in touch. No pretender would do that bro.

I have also being a student, and I also have teachers I cherish. That doesn't mean they know anything about me. They only know what I want them to know.
Re: Why Beating On The Buttocks And Back Is Sexually Stimulating And Must Be Avoided by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Why Beating On The Buttocks And Back Is Sexually Stimulating And Must Be Avoided by tarantino1: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
beauty7:

They just want to argue.

You make extremely stupid arguments and when challenged, you provide an even more stupid retort.

If you want to post shît and recieve no dissenting argument, post in the diary section next time.

Imagine boasting about working on a Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Why Beating On The Buttocks And Back Is Sexually Stimulating And Must Be Avoided by tarantino1: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Karleb:

I'm sure your type believed saline bath cured Ebola.

You came up with an hypothesis but started labeling people who's had first hand experience unprintable names and also crying foul while at it all because they disagree.

The fact that it took you time to come up with a certain hypothesis doesn't mean it will be true and become a theory.

Even if spanking would result to sexual stimulations later in life, the chances are so slim that it becomes negligible. Mind you, you are in a African forum where a lot of people here can relate perfectly with whatever your postulation is.

Only very very few people enjoy sex through pain.

She's an irredeemable idiot.

Imagine posting a topic and expecting everyone to agree with you and when they do not, she proceed to insult them.

If you are that bothered by contrary, non-insulting opinions, post in the diary section where it'll be you and your thoughts alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Beating On The Buttocks And Back Is Sexually Stimulating And Must Be Avoided by ivolt: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
Domistar5:

There is nothing like sexualize. This is science and the truth.
Science with zero evidence.
Stop misusing that word.
Re: Why Beating On The Buttocks And Back Is Sexually Stimulating And Must Be Avoided by BlackBeared: 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
namiji2598:

I agree with everything you said bro, am a teacher, I started teaching around 2017, when ever I flogged my female student either on the buttocks or back, I get aroused sexually, my dicck Stands up straight, I have never even for once had anything to do sexually with my student, even my guys that runs the female student I always advice them to stop, but whenever I flogged a girl child on the back I get aroused even yesterday it happened and I don't know why
Your are a sexual sadist, it's perfectly normal, I am constantly sexual aroused when women are beaten or caned on their butts, I have been having such fantasies since I was four years of age (4) in Primary 1, with girls in my class, (I can remember VIVIDLY), I started having erections either watching them being flogged on their butts or having ALOT ERECTIONS AND FANTASIES imagining I was the one flogging them, when I was 10 years of age in JSS1 in 2007 when Puberty hit, I had so many erections within a space of two years (2007 - 2009), I had a vein on my Genitals, (YES it's possible, and no it's not cursed by my Genitals getting bigger...... I wish) from constant ERECTIONS, THAT HAPPENED EVERY SINGLE DAY, that before I reached 12 years of age in JSS2, in 2009, I had had a VEIN ON MY Instruments from constant FEMALE CANING INDUCED BDSM ERECTIONS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015/2016 PTDF Undergraduate Scholarship Successful Candidates / Share Your Experience With Bullying In School / Active Phone Number Database For Nigeria..download Edo State For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.