Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,240 members, 7,822,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Which Phone Are You Currently Using - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Are You Currently Using (26014 Views)

These Ads On My Phone Are Making Me Sick And Tired / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by dammie4j(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
BaddieFreak:

M**m** Just because you are a broke ass doesn’t mean others are too, how many times will it take for you to understand.

M**m** said I should show him proof like he is the one who’s bankrolling me, you must think you are special cheesy

The truth will always be the truth, you can and will never get to the level I am right now. I am successful and you are not, live with it.

Hi Lady,

I got interested in this thread from the onset cos it started like a fun topic with some touch of ego, but seem put off due to some comments here.
Meanwhile, this is a faceless forum so everyone seems unanimous. However, you shouldn’t judge people broke cos you feel they’re redpillers or question your authenticity, it make it worse. I notice this is so predominant from a lot of ladies here.

You could profile people better by checking their comments and topics followed (sometimes not sufficient). Meanwhile, the value of anyone’s phone do not reveal their worth in my view. Priorities differ.

I got a iPhone XS Max cos it’s good enough to help as an alternative to my laptop when mobile wink and could still pass for status at the least.

N.B: Not everyone here is broke, some here could still afford to put you on a month payroll of 6 digits honestly. No offense intended wink

6 Likes

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Kfed4ril(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Which phone are you currently using?
Leggo

Me: IPhone 12 Pro max

You wan buy phone for me? This one you’re asking

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by BaddieKay(f): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Bro the baddiekay is a fake ass and a pathological liar, don't waste your precious time. I've already exposed the liar.
my dear please I don't know what u guys are discussing oh so please check the name again please
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by lkillbrokehoes: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
BaddieKay:
my dear please I don't know what u guys are discussing oh so please check the name again please
Sorry. My bad, I meant baddiefreak. grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by lkillbrokehoes: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
melodyisaac:

Now I understand that you're a full dimwitted encephalon, quoting you in the first place was a terrible mistake.
Stop wasting your time, that person isn't worth it a bit.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by merits(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
am usingn i phone dell 20. grin
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by BaddieFreak(f): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
melodyisaac:

Now I understand that you're a full dimwitted encephalon, quoting you in the first place was a terrible mistake.

Get out of my mention d*mwittt undecided
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Infinix Hot 7 Pro
Same here

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Victoria938(f): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Samsung A32 5G
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Sharonstone7719: 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
IPhone x
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by dyfaze: 1:53am On Oct 21, 2021
Redmi note 9s. 6gb/128gb. I am planning to sell it though.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Grandkay21(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
It is good, fast and battery durable
JABAIDO:

Hello bro
What's the spark 7 performance like?
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Reeberry: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Akan7:

Looking for something closer to a flagship
You think Redmi 10 is closer to Flagship?
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by okoroniceguy1: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2021
dyfaze:
Redmi note 9s. 6gb/128gb. I am planning to sell it though.
ur contact, i want to buy it..
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Sunkanmiwise(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
TECNO MOBILE Phantom X.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by abdsamad(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mate 30 pro for about 3 months.
i think it's a good time to sell but can't for the life of me figure out what to use next

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Mohbola(f): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sunkanmiwise:
TECNO MOBILE Phantom X.
Rich people smiley
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by henrygold100: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Which phone are you currently using?
Leggo

Me: IPhone 12 Pro max

so nobody for here de use all this flip phones.
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Fonjewel0(f): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Currently using PoVa grin

My machine gun!
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Kakadancefreak(f): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Using Camon18 Premier!

Latest! grin

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Wanni25(f): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
I envy you guy!

Cut soap for me nah!

Kakadancefreak:
Using Camon18 Premier!

Latest! grin

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Kaslino(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
Japhet04:
lol no be lie bro, also preparing for law school and planning to buy the iphone X by month end before we resume, make I at least get small level for law school.cool

Nice one man. I hope to get it changed before or during law school. I doubt if it can survive. The most important thing now is to settle my fees. Any other thing is secondary.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by dankwoska: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin most it be an iphone over there BABA na LAW no be to go PPR... LOL
Kaslino:

Nice one man. I hope to get it changed before or during law school. I doubt if it can survive. The most important thing now is to settle my fees. Any other thing is secondary.
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by AmadorSays: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
TECNO Phantom X
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Kayconcept2(m): 2:09am On Oct 25, 2021
Correct Camon 15. Love this phone.
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 25, 2021
Kaslino:

you're right, however, I've already settled school fees payment, waiting for posting which seems to be taking forever undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by paduzman: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
The Phantom X
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Boyco: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Samsung note 20 ultra. A beast
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by ShedrachU(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Google pixel 4

Where can I buy this Google Pixel phone and how much?
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Runo15: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Tecno spark go 2020
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by odinson1(m): 2:05am On Oct 27, 2021
Runo15:
Tecno spark go 2020

I'm using Tecno Spark 4

My phone's better than yours cool cool

Just joking bro grin

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Kaslino(m): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Japhet04:
you're right, however, I've already settled school fees payment, waiting for posting which seems to be taking forever undecided
Posting is for another day. I'm just praying I get either Lagos or Abuja. Any other place would be a high risk zone for me.
Regarding the payment of fees, let me understand you properly - Is it that you have paid already or you have the money for payment down? Cos i don't know of anyone who has paid or if the payment portal is even functional.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

[GUIDE] [TUTORIAL] How To Increase Internal Memory Of Tecno N3 / How To Check If Your Phone Supports Virtual Reality Headset / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Text Messaging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.