Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' (48366 Views)

Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by CaptainAyub: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2021
perdollar:
Ugly old cargo bitches. Annie ugly too much same wt ds ones. E b like say idoma girls dey ugly well well. Since I was born I av never seen fine idoma girl
Annie is Akwa Ibom,Pero is yerobber.
What is d colour of your madness?
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Kajaard: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
I know you,On..ma k...s aka Mr Des

Lol, keep guessing cheesy grin cheesy

You will NEVER know my main cheesy
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Starz825(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm sorry to say this but I think his family lacks wisdom, do they think that the same fate does not await Pero? families should learn to settle disputes and not add fire to it,they think they are helping 2face now but the truth is they are destroying him.True wisdom is really scarce. A lot need to be considered before getting into marriage with anyone, check how his or her parents relate,how organised the family is and how kids brought up in that family behaves.Stop marrying for bedmatic skills, time shall come when waste pain will take over that man's bedmatic skills,what then will you be left with? Please think well before going into marriage.
IYAEGBE Abi na iyaebe..
I say I no even dey think about marriage
Na by force cheesy
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2021
Kajaard:

Lol, keep guessing cheesy grin cheesy
You will NEVER know my main cheesy
your last mention gave you out
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by SeaTrade(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2021
CaptainAyub:

How we want talk sef?
U go fit send me ya WhatsApp number on ejyklord@gmail.com?
Or gimme mail wey I fit send you mine?
okay sure,
seatrade456@gmail.com
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm sorry to say this but I think his family lacks wisdom, do they think that the same fate does not await Pero? families should learn to settle disputes and not add fire to it,they think they are helping 2face now but the truth is they are destroying him.True wisdom is really scarce. A lot need to be considered before getting into marriage with anyone, check how his or her parents relate,how organised the family is and how kids brought up in that family behaves.Stop marrying for bedmatic skills, time shall come when waste pain will take over that man's bedmatic skills,what then will you be left with? Please think well before going into marriage.
Bros If Nah like this: to dey spy families and their character and the rest, nobody go marry.
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Oblongata: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
You dey try make sense many times bet sometimes you dey yarn dust. cool
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Kajaard: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
your last mention gave you out

Hehee, go through and see if we write the same cheesy

Why are you so fascinated with knowing my main? No one will ever know. Just start liking this my new skin now because the old me is dead and buried cool

2 Likes

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by AK481(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2021
Ofadaman:

You don't chose your family, you're stuck with them but you chose your wife and friends.

Its for this reason that a man will leave his family to be united with his wife and they shalt become one. Family can be one huge entitlement entity to any of its own that has made it, they'd be there like leeches trying to dictate how he should run his home, how his wife should behave and how he should spend his money ,they expect him to take care of their own children and are never ever satisfied, when he's down and broke, they'd kick him out and say he's never contributed to their growth.this is what most families are.

If she shuts out husband family it's left for Tu face to fix the problem , besides what is Tu face family involvement in Tu face home, whay gives them the audacity to decide how he runs his family, does Tu face interfere in their own marriage
Problem no dey big pass person brothers even when e big pass him wife .be wise.

In all that you do,your brother and sister ,father and mother, hold them close .

1 Like

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by pepperdemzombie: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Are you saying that the iyaebe is also elonmusk too? lol
I might not be surprised though, that person can do anything for attention
They are always on the same thread commenting after each other or quoting each other.
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Funflipper: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2021
chuksbogus:
Some people might be against you but when all the people are against you then somthing is wrong. When all your husband's family members are against you then there is something about u.

Really
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by perdollar(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Annie is Akwa Ibom,Pero is yerobber.
What is d colour of your madness?
the color wey dey ur bleached yansh
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by streetzdreamz(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Omoluabi16:
This is not fair. It is disrespectful to tuface's wife which is Annie. For the sake of the kids who i'm sure are already active on SM, all of them should either bury the hatchet, or take all the drama away from SM.
I pity married women who just can't get their husband's family to fully accept and love them.
your last sentence, most ladies these days often take it for granted.

2 Likes

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by pepperdemzombie: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2021
Ofadaman:

You don't chose your family, you're stuck with them but you chose your wife and friends.

Its for this reason that a man will leave his family to be united with his wife and they shalt become one. Family can be one huge entitlement entity to any of its own that has made it, they'd be there like leeches trying to dictate how he should run his home, how his wife should behave and how he should spend his money ,they expect him to take care of their own children and are never ever satisfied, when he's down and broke, they'd kick him out and say he's never contributed to their growth.this is what most families are.

If she shuts out husband family it's left for Tu face to fix the problem , besides what is Tu face family involvement in Tu face home, whay gives them the audacity to decide how he runs his family, does Tu face interfere in their own marriage
Did you read that Annie's mother, senior/junior brother , 2 PAs, 4 family members disguised as housemaids etc are permanent residents in 2face's house since they got married?
It is 2face's family members that are outcasts in their son's home.right?

1 Like

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Jaqenhghar: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2021
I have a feeling this has to do with someone based in the US and with the shitty state of Niggeria, its time people started linking up with whomever can help them escape that shithole
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kajaard:

Hehee, go through and see if we write the same cheesy

Why are you so fascinated with knowing my main? No one will ever know. Just start liking this my new skin now because the old me is dead and buried cool
Were we friends or enemies with your main?believe me I know your main
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Ofadaman(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Did you read that Annie's mother, senior/junior brother , 2 PAs, 4 family members disguised as housemaids etc are permanent residents in 2face's house since they got married?
It is 2face's family members that are outcasts in their son's home.right?

You're missing the point, the point is, they have no right to Tu face decision, it's not their property , it's not their home, they don't own anything , it's Tu face that would make that call. For god's sake must they live in Tu face house, don't they have their own house?, And their on lives.

What kind of entitlement mentality does Nigerian have self...
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by oochi123(f): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Which sister? Wetin concern edumoga guy with otukpo woman?
She's not tuface's sister.dem wan belong.
Women pulling women down.
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

They are always on the same thread commenting after each other or quoting each other.
I see
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Karnice600: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
I keep telling ladies never to struggle over a man with a fellow woman. Same for men. Tuface is the problem here but most people won’t see it. They see him as a prize instead. If Pero were my sister, I’ll advice her to get legally married to someone else and leave the kids with Tubaba via legal procedures. They ought to reserve some dignity for themselves, not pss the impression of being helpless, looking at Tuface as their salvation. If na Yankee, Tuface for don go broke by now. Believe me. Because him for don face charges from all his baby mamas. Conquer and divide. Annie would have been his fortress or complete catastrophe. The guy man no just use him n0 6 for this matter. Looks like he’s enjoying the attention and drama. He should enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by LivingTribunal: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Trumann:

You are a poverty-stricken skank of doubtful paternity called Zzor.
You aren't 60+, you only display foolishness of 60+ people.

Man savage grin
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Karnice600: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
perdollar:
Ugly old cargo bitches. Annie ugly too much same wt ds ones. E b like say idoma girls dey ugly well well. Since I was born I av never seen fine idoma girl

All these kids for nairaland, peeing everywhere.
U go just come, comot your small sontin and start showing us immaturity.
Naughty boy.
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by asunnu(f): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
Awon Olote oshi.. Thunder fire their left yanch
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Eyahhhhh cheesy. I understand cha....no wahala....Even my over all eldest bro ain't closer to being your age mate... And Person like me that like respecting my elders well well,from henceforth I promise I won't bash you any longer grin.
You seriously believed her ? grin cheesy cheesy She once opened up to be 21-25years old or so...she be cruise chaser !
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Saintmary(f): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
toren:

I really don't know why people are taking sides with Pero instead of the legal wife who has � right over her husband. Nobody asked Pero to open her slutty legs to get fkd. A desperate woman having kids for a man who isn't married to you. Where was she when Tuface married annie if she was good enough. She's now talking about stupid truth. Which truth?

How can you reason properly with this kind of venom coming from you?

Both women played their games with this man, they both had kids for him outside wedlock, but Annie's game ended in marriage while Pero's game ended in the U. S.
Now, if Pero wants bring back her own game just like it's being painted to be, it's just a case of 'do me I do you'.

Try and get background info before jumping on trending matters.
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by perdollar(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Karnice600:

All these kids for nairaland, peeing everywhere.
U go just come, comot your small sontin and start showing us immaturity.
Naughty boy.
clap for ur self. U Sabi yab! I dey sure say yab na d only thing wey u don achieve for d 40years wey u don dey earth. A fool at 40 them say is a fool forever
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
SeaTrade:
Sup bro?
How's that purchase on the mack ch truck head going?
You don buy am yet?
We need tete a tete oo baba

Good day bro
Just saw ur message, but I don reply am for email...
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by SirBunky85(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Iyaebe is the same as zzor the attention seeker, believe what that person say at your own peril
lol una sabi monitor person
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by elonmuskbaby: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
I am 60+ so you shouldn't expect less,you see a lot of things have gone wrong with this generation and it's sad to be where we are.
that is the next thing you elders will say.i put it to you that your generation are bad models, your generation left no good legacy for the younger generation to follow.even the Yorubas will say the horse at the back follows the speed of the horse In front to determine its speed

Check pages of News papers or social media 50 something year old man arrested for trafficking drugs

60 years old man sacked for sexually harassing a female student
65 year old man arrested for impregnating his daughter

Now look at the quality of leaders we have in the political sphere.look at the dirty, disgusting, morally bankrupt pot belly expired grandfathers Making laws for Nigeria.they are men in their 50s upwards.check their personal lives.theyre pedophiles, sexual deviants,drug addicts, drunkards,large scale thieves etc.these men in house of assembly, governors, ministers, local government chairmen etc are men in their 50s upwards.

Go to Yoruba tennis club at night you will see grandfathers frolicking with minors and children who are still supposed to be in school.theyll be the ones buying things that are beyond their age so don't even form sanctimonious as if your generation was better off or morally decent.infact it was your generation that opened the door for moral bankruptcy because a son seeing his grandfather carrying prostitutes to the hotel will do the same so you set the terrible precedence for the younger generation.however your only saving grace was that there was no social media to foil all your pretences because I hate when the older generation pretends not to know the cause and genesis of the madness going on not to talk of them being part of the people who cleverly removed history from secondary schools because they didn't want the younger generation to know the political violence , ethnic hatred and indirect genocide they caused.

Daddy please don't get me started.you all failed as leaders.you made cheating lying,fraud and other terrible habits ok and now the consequences has blown open on our face you now come to type Your generation Yen Yen Yen

If you were good fathers we won't have the level of deliquent and disturbed men and women out here making policies destroying the young ones every day.

Look at the set of old, ancient, outdated monarchs we have because if we talk now they'll say they're custodians of tradition.old men of 60s and 70s conniving with politicians because of greed to share in the largesse of corruption and further destroy the value system, political system and economic system.so what tradition are they upholding? Playing sychophancy to collect jeep and marry 15 year olds.the one in Oyo is an example but let me not go there.

Fela shouted,warned, begged in his songs but you all turned a deaf ear.you guys locked him up,tortured and maltreated him,the govt (obj) or so sent uniformed men to throw him from upstairs to downstairs (I'm sure that's part of the story you don't want our generation to know so you can form Saint but that's ok) so mysteriously he died and your generation Said he died of AIDS nonetheless his wives and children are still alive so that means he didn't sleep with his wives but magically they bore children for him yet you sold the lie that he died of AIDS

iyen Na nice
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by SeaTrade(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nwatachoba1:

Good day bro
Just saw ur message, but I don reply am for email...
okay,replied.
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by iamL(f): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
chuksbogus:
Some people might be against you but when all the people are against you then somthing is wrong. When all your husband's family members are against you then there is something about u.

It majority is not always right. Even the bible does not support majority.
Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Henon: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
Who cares?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-damijo Recreates Picture With Wife's Sister 20 Years After / BBNaija: Mercy Tried To Seduce 2face And Don Jazzy – Omashola / Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.