Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Opinion: Always Be Escape-minded Whenever You Are Abducted! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opinion: Always Be Escape-minded Whenever You Are Abducted! (339 Views)

Correction: IGP Never Said ‘social Media Is For The Criminally Minded (video). / Forced Marriage: Abducted Teenager Freed From Emir’s Palace / Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Always Be Escape-minded Whenever You Are Abducted! by chatinent: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
So I was reading a magazine and saw there was a lady who escaped a ritualist’s kidnap. I think it was because she had the escaping mentality. Whenever sb abducts you, I prefer to always wear the escape mentality. I must always think of escaping!

Why? Many abductors want you alive for some ransom! Yeah yeah, I understand some want you dead too.

Don't think the world has come to an end! Yes, some of their men may serve the sentry to watch over you. Alaye, any means you get, try japa! But be careful...they are as human as you are...plan your escape how best they wouldn't easily locate you...do the negatives of the human reasoning. How? Tilt while running...make sure you are running straight! Don't climb no trees! Run straight! Yeah I know you'll always be threatened to be killed if you run!

Try subtle means:

Can you feign illness well?

Are you a sidekick?

Can you study that immediate environment?

Can you run?

Can you snatch a weapon for self defence...in case?

This is not the movies. It's you! It's profitable to try! Run!

Share your views.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Always Be Escape-minded Whenever You Are Abducted! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Omo. I can't think about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Always Be Escape-minded Whenever You Are Abducted! by lilvicky68(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
I thought they said we should cooperate with our kidnappers?? grin

The main thing is to try not to be abducted..even if it means becoming a madman..just tear shirt remove trousers..them go leave you by force..
Re: Opinion: Always Be Escape-minded Whenever You Are Abducted! by Davash222(m): 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
But,

NYSC, Gumi and FG said we should develop cordial relationship with them and cooperate

So, which one is this again? OP, I think you and those bodies I mentioned should reach a consensus and tell us the best measures to follow, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Always Be Escape-minded Whenever You Are Abducted! by chatinent: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Omo. I can't think about this.
Why? Fear?

lilvicky68:

The main thing is to try not to be abducted..even if it means becoming a madman..just tear shirt remove trousers..them go leave you by force..
Have you heard of SLAP before? grin
Re: Opinion: Always Be Escape-minded Whenever You Are Abducted! by care4you: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
no be who get strength dey run?

hehehe! wahala for who no know the most effective way to repel them!

Re: Opinion: Always Be Escape-minded Whenever You Are Abducted! by chatinent: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
care4you:
no be who get strength dey run?

hehehe! wahala for who no know the most effective way to repel them!

Tell me what you'll honestly do?
Re: Opinion: Always Be Escape-minded Whenever You Are Abducted! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
lilvicky68:

You truly were once a mad man. cheesy You know the ins and outs of being one.
Re: Opinion: Always Be Escape-minded Whenever You Are Abducted! by lilvicky68(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You truly were once a mad man. cheesy You know the ins and outs of being one.
Omo..Desperate times desperate measures..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Always Be Escape-minded Whenever You Are Abducted! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
most people would be trembling with fear, hoping to come out of this ordeal ALIVE..... you are here giving mathematics on how/why/what to do. ok...
Re: Opinion: Always Be Escape-minded Whenever You Are Abducted! by chatinent: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
most people would be trembling with fear, hoping to come out of this ordeal ALIVE..... you are here giving mathematics on how/why/what to do. ok...

E get why, Brown.
Re: Opinion: Always Be Escape-minded Whenever You Are Abducted! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
chatinent:
E get why, Brown.

bro, people should listen to kidnappers demands and abide by it, so they dont try something funky and regret it. life is too precious to be dying in the hands of some yeye people with guns etc.

we are all different, and unless you are strong and smart like that, dont be tempting criminals to do you harm.

at the end of the day, its just money!
Re: Opinion: Always Be Escape-minded Whenever You Are Abducted! by Boogyman557: 4:51am On Oct 16, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool D COUNTRY IS FVCKED UP BIG TIME. BETTER U DNT GO OUT AT ALL. SAME REASON I DNT HV A GF. SAME REASON I DNT GO OUT SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. WTF MAN
Re: Opinion: Always Be Escape-minded Whenever You Are Abducted! by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 16, 2021
As someone who has gotten into many dangerous situations running away is always a bad idea

Your best move is to be calm, humble and be a good liar

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Captures Moment Man Dropped Charm At His Best Friend’s Door [VIDEO] / I Put The Rat Poison In A Bobo Yoghurt Container-killer Proprietor / Yahoo Boys Spray Their Pastor Money In Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.