Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics (2526 Views)

Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures / Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) / A Throwback To Sowore’s 2005 Article Against Prof. Ibrahim Gambari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by myright: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
IPOB is indeed a great organization

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by gidgiddy: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nice one

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by shigishege: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Honestly I like this BIAFRA designs and everything about it. I pray that God will see them through in thier quest and aggitations.

29 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by perez100: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
The Professor represent evil and should be sacked.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Simdyofficial(f): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
I dream of Biafra. I pray it comes.. Amen.. Let's save this great land

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Penguin2: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
The Professor don buy market.

He must be made to vomit every dollar bill that Fulani irredentists paid him to write that stupid article.

Onye ala!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Staypositive: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ma gee
It is well....

It's only a useless man that doesn't know that what Nigerian FG cannot do doesn't exist....

So stupid Buhari and APC went to New York to bribe a lecturer to tag IPOB terrorist...
Shame on Buhari and APC

Lai Mohammed the lying detector
Tinubu the jagaban drug addict
APC and BMC are all useless....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by mrvitalis(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Igbos ...our Republican nature makes it hard for us to agree ...but anything we agree on ...it's over we go all in

Igbos abroad have seen there is nothing there we igbos can't achieve here

I'm ready to lecturer for free for my biafra nation
I'm ready to pay 50% of my income as tax
We are ready to be labourer for free to pave our road
We are ready to join army for 2 years to defend our land with our blood

This spirit is what nigeria can never have

The call to biafra is 100 million times stronger than the call to jihad

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Saifullah01: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
As much as it's their right to protest. But can't people hold positions that are contrary to that of Ipob. Will biafra be a monomanic society devolve of any opposition views?

Come to think of it the professor was writing against the militant arm of ipob that kill security operatives which Ipob has yet to protest against (but rather they celebrate it) which suggests their tacit approval of such militancy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Blackfire(m): 12:29am On Oct 16, 2021
Miscreants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Staypositive: 12:37am On Oct 16, 2021
Blackfire:
Miscreants

Ma gee

Have you switched from your Deltafire moniker to blackfire....

Na so fire go burn you till you stop wailing about IPOB and BIAFRA...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Capitalpunisher: 1:29am On Oct 16, 2021
Saifullah01:
As much as it's their right to protest. But can't people hold positions that are contrary to that of Ipob. Will biafra be a monomanic society devolve of any opposition views?

Come to think of it the professor was writing against the militant arm of ipob that kill security operatives which Ipob has yet to protest against (but rather they celebrate it) which suggests their tacit approval of such militancy
did the professor condemn or protest the killing of biafrans when they were protesting with just placards and flags.

Let's be balanced in our judgement

16 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Steve0979(m): 2:34am On Oct 16, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

Have you switched from your Deltafire moniker to blackfire....

Na so fire go burn you till you stop wailing about IPOB and BIAFRA...
for ur mind na u dey hard man.I just dey observe u sha u for follow dose ugm na by now u for din die

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by jimyjames(m): 3:17am On Oct 16, 2021
Saifullah01:

Did he write about operation python dance?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by vanunu: 3:45am On Oct 16, 2021
Saifullah01:

Was he sleeping all these years the Nigerian government were killing thousands of unarmed protesters. The police then were using flag carrying Biafran for shooting practice.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Bighead9: 5:19am On Oct 16, 2021
shigishege:
Honestly I like this BIAFRA designs and everything about it. I pray that God will see them through in thier quest and aggitations.

For this thing wey you write so, just open your Mouth. You are one of them shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Bighead9: 5:20am On Oct 16, 2021
perez100:

See them

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Biafrarep(m): 5:42am On Oct 16, 2021
perez100:

If I have the opportunity to join IPOB outside Nigeria, I will definitely grab it. This group is indeed impressive and passionate.

As for that so-called professor, it is obvious he was paid to do a hatchet job but unfortunately for him, he did it against a resolute group. He must be regretting his actions now. His social media accounts have been facing embarrassing attacks, his post on the Washington based newspaper have been deleted and now IPOB members have chased him down to the school he is working.

There is indeed no peace for the wicked. I hope he faces an investigation.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Racoon(m): 5:45am On Oct 16, 2021
Meanwhile, these are people the Fulani cum BH laden Nigerian government are calling terrorists protesting against a Nigerian-regime paid antagonist without the CIA, FBI, SWAT police arresting any of them? Do this Buhari govt have some shame @ all?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by shigishege: 6:03am On Oct 16, 2021
Bighead9:

For this thing wey you write so, just open your Mouth. You are one of them shocked
I don't owe you any explanation or talk. If we want to be real let everyone decide for themselves. If it's not secession let there be regionalism. The cheating is to much. The one sided favouritism is too much. If we want to be real that BIAFRA is well arranged, I'm not talking about IPOB/ESN oo

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Bighead9: 6:19am On Oct 16, 2021
shigishege:
I don't owe you any explanation or talk. If we want to be real let everyone decide for themselves. If it's not secession let there be regionalism. The cheating is to much. The one sided favouritism is too much. If we want to be real that BIAFRA is well arranged, I'm not talking about IPOB/ESN oo

Who is cheating the EAST? Do you know that, it's only the South East that contribute ZERO to the Economy? Yet, they collect Billions from FG at the end of every month.

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Emergingnation(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2021
Bighead9:

Who is cheating the EAST? Do you know that, it's only the South East that contribute ZERO to the Economy? Yet, they collect Billions from FG at the end of every month.
East contribute zero, yet you can't imagine them have their own country as being requested.....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Bighead9: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2021
Emergingnation:
East contribute zero, yet you can't imagine them have their own country as being requested.....

Who is holding you? You kept shouting Biafra like say somebody Hold Una. Previously, it was the North that refused to give Biafra their independence. But they no longer care, yet you guys refused to leave. Abeg make Una leave make we here word. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Emergingnation(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2021
Bighead9:

Who is holding you? You kept shouting Biafra like say somebody Hold Una. Previously, it was the North that refused to give Biafra their independence. But they no longer care, yet you guys refused to leave. Abeg make Una leave make we here word. grin grin grin grin grin grin
LOl ! grin grin you don't Care, yet you're busy jumping on every IPOB/Biafra threads wailing and gnashing your gworo chewing teeths... grin grin

Biafra must secede, Fulani north must govern themselves with thier preferred Sharia rules

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Bighead9: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Emergingnation:
LOl ! grin grin you don't Care, yet you're busy jumping on every IPOB/Biafra threads wailing and gnashing your gworo chewing teeths... grin grin

Biafra must secede, Fulani north must govern themselves with thier preferred Sharia rules

See painment.
Una just Dey disturb our peace for this Country. The East contribute nothing to the Economy, but na them wan leave. They initially thought South South will go with them, but since South South no gree they suddenly developed cold blood. grin grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Brimstone77: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2021
Bighead9:

grin grin for being a good zombie this is your breakfast...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Emergingnation(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2021
Bighead9:

See painment.
Una just Dey disturb our peace for this Country. The East contribute nothing to the Economy, but na them wan leave. They initially thought South South will go with them, but since South South no gree they suddenly developed cold blood. grin grin grin grin
Dear fulani Muslim grin grin as we speak, East have three oil producing states...

We don't care about SS, with our human and natural resources we can survive 100% with out Nigeria, unlike your Backwards and parasitic region that 'll go into Oblivion in the event of break-up..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Bighead9: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2021
Emergingnation:
Dear fulani Muslim grin grin as we speak, East have three oil producing states...

We don't care about SS, with our human and natural resources we can survive 100% with out Nigeria, unlike your Backwards and parasitic region that 'll go into Oblivion in the event of break-up..

Go and drink your three oil wells, which are not in commercial quantity grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2021
Pls I need a loan of 50,000 To support my bussiness and I will use my cassava 3000 heaps cassava farm as collateral
Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by ozyopo: 7:33am On Oct 16, 2021
Nonsense
Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Bighead9: 7:37am On Oct 16, 2021
Emergingnation:

Oo sorry. My friend Emeka just whispered to my ears that, BIAFRANS REPUBLIC will make Money by investing in ULTRA MODERN PEDESTRIAN TOLL BRIDGES across the East. He said those pedestrian Toll Bridges are comon in Anambra and Abia States.

He also told me that, both Anambra and Abia are cashing out big time from those Pedestrian Toll Bridges
. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibo Amaka grin

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Emergingnation(m): 7:38am On Oct 16, 2021
Bighead9:

Go and drink your three oil wells, which are not in commercial quantity grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
They're not in commercial quantity, yet we're collecting 13% oil derivation from FG.. grin grin grin

The biggest gas reserves is in SE...

AB0KI, we have all it takes to be a country...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Knocks David Hundeyin For Exposing Only Tinubu / Tinubu Supporters Are Tribalistic- Seun Osewa / Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.