Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,522 members, 7,861,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics (2536 Views)

Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures / A Throwback To Sowore’s 2005 Article Against Prof. Ibrahim Gambari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Bighead9: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Emergingnation:
They're not in commercial quantity, yet we're collecting 13% oil derivation from FG.. grin grin grin

The biggest gas reserves is in SE...

AB0KI, we have all it takes to be a country...

Audio 13% derivation funds and audio Gas reserves. MAKE UNA COME THEY GO UNA BIAFRA, WE NIGERIANS NO DO AGAIN grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Bighead9: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2021
Emergingnation:
They're not in commercial quantity, yet we're collecting 13% oil derivation from FG.. grin grin grin

The biggest gas reserves is in SE...

AB0KI, we have all it takes to be a country...

With the funds you get from FG monthly plus your 13% derivation funds. Your Governors where able to turn the EAST to another Dubai grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ibo Amaka grin

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Malawian(m): 7:56am On Oct 16, 2021
Biafrarep:

If I have the opportunity to join IPOB outside Nigeria, I will definitely grab it. This group is indeed impressive and passionate.

As for that so-called professor, it is obvious he was paid to do a hatchet job but unfortunately for him, he did it against a resolute group. He must be regretting his actions now. His social media accounts have been facing embarrassing attacks, his post on the Washington based newspaper have been deleted and now IPOB members have chased him down to the school he is working.

There is indeed no peace for the wicked. I hope he faces an investigation.
Shey he was calling IPOB a terrorists org? He will be terrorized now IPOB style. cheesy
Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Malawian(m): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2021
Bighead9:

Who is cheating the EAST? Do you know that, it's only the South East that contribute ZERO to the Economy? Yet, they collect Billions from FG at the end of every month.
So if the east leaves with their Zero contribution and you guys use that billions allocation to better your lives nko?
Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Bighead9: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2021
Malawian:

So if the east leaves with their Zero contribution and you guys use that billions allocation to better your lives nko?

What we do with our Billions is none of your business. Focus on how you will be able to use your ULTRA MODERN PEDESTRIAN TOLL BRIDGES to make create revenue for your new Country. grin grin angry grin grin angry

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Kingof2nations(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2021
Saifullah01:
As much as it's their right to protest. But can't people hold positions that are contrary to that of Ipob. Will biafra be a monomanic society devolve of any opposition views?

Come to think of it the professor was writing against the militant arm of ipob that kill security operatives which Ipob has yet to protest against (but rather they celebrate it) which suggests their tacit approval of such militancy

Oga holding contrary position doesn't mean one should distort facts
Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by SRAROFDAVID: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2021
Saifullah01:
As much as it's their right to protest. But can't people hold positions that are contrary to that of Ipob. Will biafra be a monomanic society devolve of any opposition views?

Come to think of it the professor was writing against the militant arm of ipob that kill security operatives which Ipob has yet to protest against (but rather they celebrate it) which suggests their tacit approval of such militancy
you can have a contrary opinion to ipob but calling them terrorist is not part of it, it's inhuman, it show you were paid by some enemies to do so
Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by SRAROFDAVID: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2021
Bighead9:

What we do with our Billions is none of your business. Focus on how you will be able to use your ULTRA MODERN PEDESTRIAN TOLL BRIDGES to make create revenue for your new Country. grin grin angry grin grin angry
you didn't comment base on the question the young man asK you, the worst type of human is the one that lies to himself
Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Bighead9: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
you didn't comment base on the question the young man asK you, the worst type of human is the one that lies to himself

You are refering to CHINEDU a young Man? That means you don't know the definition of Young Man. Chinedu is presently 58 Years old. grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Bighead9: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
you can have a contrary opinion to ipob but calling them terrorist is not part of it, it's inhuman, it show you were paid by some enemies to do so

IPOB are Terrorist. Apart of being lawfully proscribed by Nigerian Government, they are aslo reffered to as Terrorist by International Civil Society groups

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by SRAROFDAVID: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2021
Bighead9:

You are refering to CHINEDU a young Man? That means you don't know the definition of Young Man. Chinedu is presently 58 Years old. grin grin grin
in Nigeria a 58 years old man is a youth
Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2021
Bighead9:

Who is cheating the EAST? Do you know that, it's only the South East that contribute ZERO to the Economy? Yet, they collect Billions from FG at the end of every month.

Lol this guy talk much but zero sense.
Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Bighead9: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Lol this guy talk much but zero sense.

E pain am well well. cheesy grin grin

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Bighead9: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
in Nigeria a 58 years old man is a youth

Not in Nigeria. Maybe in online BIAFRAN REPUBLIC. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by SweetiliciousD: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
mrvitalis:
Igbos ...our Republican nature makes it hard for us to agree ...but anything we agree on ...it's over we go all in

Igbos abroad have seen there is nothing there we igbos can't achieve here

I'm ready to lecturer for free for my biafra nation
I'm ready to pay 50% of my income as tax
We are ready to be labourer for free to pave our road
We are ready to join army for 2 years to defend our land with our blood

This spirit is what nigeria can never have

The call to biafra is 100 million times stronger than the call to jihad

Increase the volume of the gospel so that those with infected ear can hear.
THAT SPIRIT IS CALLED PATRIOTISM

All hail Biafra.
Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by SweetiliciousD: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bighead9:

Yes, all what you said up there is true,

Then, why fight hell and its fire to keep them in Nigeria?

LET THE UNPRODUCTIVE EASTERNERS GO.

ALL HAIL BIAFRA
Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Idiko1: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Saifullah01:

Yes, as long as the contrary view is the truth nothing but the truth. No, Biafra shall not be a society of monomaniacs. However moronic contrarians will not be tolerated.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by shigishege: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bighead9:

let me make something clear to you today.
You see if there is regionalism or self determination we will know who is enjoying quota system.

And again, though I'm a confirmed Yoruba man and most times I dislike the hate and bully towards the Yoruba from this guys but I still share something with this igbo guys which is Christianity. I'm a Christian, so most of Igbos are Christians so for that one I somehow support thier aggitations.

Forget all these double mouth politicians who will promise you heaven and Earth but dump you in the lurch. Those werey politicains criticizing Igbos now, let BIAFRA comes, they will somehow mix themselves with that nation forgetting all their outbust now.
Im a proud Yoruba man and I can never work against yoruba interest, never. But some prefer to castigate thier tribe now, mind you they will later be an outcast.

In Afganistan, those who have supported the Whites against thier own traditional people forgetting that all these Oyinbo tactis is politics, when those Oyinbo delibrately left them back they became an outcast.

The time you will see the real hypocrisy of the international community is when those guys get thier nation, all of them who pretend as if they don't know them now will scramble to become thier friend. Even Isreal will claim them more than they are claiming them now.

I see if those Igbo can come together and have one mouth, stop the distruction of thier region and set a clear direction, that thier nation will be amenable. My take.
Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

Have you switched from your Deltafire moniker to blackfire....

Na so fire go burn you till you stop wailing about IPOB and BIAFRA...

His mama no tell am ‘no play with fiyaaaah! fiyah go burn you...fiyah go burn you!shocked

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Bighead9: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
shigishege:
let me make something clear to you today.
You see if there is regionalism or self determination we will know who is enjoying quota system.

And again, though I'm a confirmed Yoruba man and most times I dislike the hate and bully towards the Yoruba from this guys but I still share something with this igbo guys which is Christianity. I'm a Christian, so most of Igbos are Christians so for that one I somehow support thier aggitations.

Forget all these double mouth politicians who will promise you heaven and Earth but dump you in the lurch. Those werey politicains criticizing Igbos now, let BIAFRA comes, they will somehow mix themselves with that nation forgetting all their outbust now.
Im a proud Yoruba man and I can never work against yoruba interest, never. But some prefer to castigate thier tribe now, mind you they will later be an outcast.

In Afganistan, those who have supported the Whites against thier own traditional people forgetting that all these Oyinbo tactis is politics, when those Oyinbo delibrately left them back they became an outcast.

The time you will see the real hypocrisy of the international community is when those guys get thier nation, all of them who pretend as if they don't know them now will scramble to become thier friend. Even Isreal will claim them more than they are claiming them now.

I see if those Igbo can come together and have one mouth, stop the distruction of thier region and set a clear direction, that thier nation will be amenable. My take.

See this Lagos IGBO Boy, claiming to be Yoruba. That's how Emeka was claiming to be Northner yesterday. grin grin
You guys should stick to who you are and move back to the East to actualisé your BIAFRAN dreams grin cheesy cheesy

Re: IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics by Bighead9: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Yes, all what you said up there is true,

Then, why fight hell and its fire to keep them in Nigeria?

LET THE UNPRODUCTIVE EASTERNERS GO.

ALL HAIL BIAFRA

We no hold them. Make them go, we are tired of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check The Question Ndi Igbo Will Never Answer / Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State / Audio Massive Crowd Receive Tinubu In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.