Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ (34864 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by Viraltrends123: 6:23am On Oct 16, 2021
Mystic216:
This man is beginning to be so irrelevant
Talks too much
Dama he’s from the other part that love making noise anyhow
He talks without control
Very bad
Lie, he is very relevant. you the irrelevant one here.
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by Hottdawgg: 6:24am On Oct 16, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source:https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/15/presidency-replies-nnamdi-kanu-on-buhari-being-jubril-of-sudan/

This Femi Adesina just like to be in the news perpetually even though he knows he is not relevant in this government. What a shame.
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by legba1(m): 6:25am On Oct 16, 2021
SensualMan1:
Of what relevance is this at this moment when yoruba business are all folding up, Stone in place of Amala and ewedu, yorubas can't even fill their gas cylinder nor see food chop. The pathetic condition of the yoruba man in Nigeria should be your worry and not Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his Umuchukwu Goziri that are buying up Lagos and living large in the midst of hunger ravaging Afonja land.

Buhari/Osibanjo 2039

What exactly is your point.... Why not treat the matter at hand and stop making more enemies for ibis course...
Adesina is a bastard, true but please stay off the sweeping diss because you and I know what is happening in yoruba land is not exclusive to yoruba land.. We also know the poverty ravaging yoruba land is a child play compared to what you folks suffers in your Ibo land, reason your ilks troop to yoruba land to earn a living and gain exposure.. So pls be guided
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 16, 2021
Adesina must be sick. This is a rubbish defence. I am not saying the story is true, but if it is true, buhari can have someone speak to him via a chip connect to his ear on what to say as he shakes everyone. Adesina seems backward the way he reasoned here.
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by desiredhome: 6:25am On Oct 16, 2021
Isobug:
All because Nnnamdi Kanu has been caged. Why making this revelation public for the first time since the rumour, I mean this is more than 4years. It only leaves us to wonder if the assertion was actually true
In this time and age when the world are building technologies and ........
Nigerian youths are thinking opposite....... people who can't think for themselves, believing every rubbish....in this digital age shocked shocked
Even in the next 100 years this country will remain the same (poverty capital of the world) with this mentality,.... What a
Shame
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by FumigateNG: 6:26am On Oct 16, 2021
Bodmum:
sina Omo ale
lmao
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by aryzgreat: 6:26am On Oct 16, 2021
Even though I know MNK was catching cruise with the Jubril El Sudan stuff

This attempt to defend his principal by this useless oaf is very disappointing and laughable.

If there was truly Jubril, won't he study the cabinet members to at least know them facially and by name in order not to expose the cover up? How is this silly excuse a tangible proof?

You all can now imagine the reasoning level of Buhari's aides viz-a-viz their response to national issues.

Bunch of incompetent bastards
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by Drogunov: 6:27am On Oct 16, 2021
SensualMan1:
Of what relevance is this at this moment when yoruba business are all folding up,ne in place of Amala and ewedu, yorubas can't even fill their gas cylinder nor see food chop. The pathetic condition of the yoruba man in Nigeria should be your worry and not Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his Umuchukwu Goziri that are buying up Lagos and living large in the midst of hunger ravaging Afonja land.

Buhari/Osibanjo 2039

SenselessMan1
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by fredoooooo: 6:29am On Oct 16, 2021
The funniest thing is since his arrest , they've all being calling him Buhari and not jibrin .. grin
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by desiredhome: 6:32am On Oct 16, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Adesina must be sick. This is a rubbish defence. I am not saying the story is true, but if it is true, buhari can have someone speak to him via a chip connect to his ear on what to say as he shakes everyone. Adesina seems backward the way he reasoned here.
Use your brain to do something positive for yourself.........this is 21st century.....the phones you are using today are made from china, some by children way younger than you.....those are countries that are using their brains positively......
Stop putting all your pains on one man......
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by chidi2003(m): 6:33am On Oct 16, 2021
SensualMan1:
Of what relevance is this at this moment when yoruba business are all folding up, Stone in place of Amala and ewedu, yorubas can't even fill their gas cylinder nor see food chop. The pathetic condition of the yoruba man in Nigeria should be your worry and not Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his Umuchukwu Goziri that are buying up Lagos and living large in the midst of hunger ravaging Afonja land. Stop this your deplorable tactics; be civil and stop disgracing your family online!

Buhari/Osibanjo 2039
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by Navalsadiq(m): 6:36am On Oct 16, 2021
klonboi:

Validate your claim by allowing Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to meet your master one on one, Because without that, MNK claim is still right
I doubt if he will meet any president in his life time
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by BigYash: 6:43am On Oct 16, 2021
All these buhari people go just sit down dey compose lies like hit song grin
Na Lai hit lies dey blow pass grin Adesina and Garba na upcoming.. Them don use Laurenta dump.. grin
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by stinechykee: 6:44am On Oct 16, 2021
RichDad1:
Every sensible person knows that Nnamdi Kanu is just a delusional psycho.
Sometimes when I see people that believe in his cock and bull stories, I can’t help but wonder what happens to their God given brains.

Btw, it’s been several keeps now that he has been arrested, and heaven did not fall. Isn’t he the same guy that claimed he’ll go to Abuja and bring Buhari’s head in one of his broadcasts? cheesy cheesy
Did you just said that nothing is happening as he is in DSS Cage?? Is only you and your fellow jealous type that pretend that his boys is not giving it As E Dey Hot for FG and security agencies and you people should wait for more film if FG refuse to bring him to court on the 21st October
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by westerngezy(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2021
You have quickly ruled out if he had an ear piece where someone must have been telling him names of those he was shaking.
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by westerngezy(m): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2021
You have quickly ruled out if he had an ear piece where someone must have been telling him names of those he was shaking. smiley
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by stinechykee: 6:45am On Oct 16, 2021
RichDad1:
Every sensible person knows that Nnamdi Kanu is just a delusional psycho.
Sometimes when I see people that believe in his cock and bull stories, I can’t help but wonder what happens to their God given brains.

Btw, it’s been several keeps now that he has been arrested, and heaven did not fall. Isn’t he the same guy that claimed he’ll go to Abuja and bring Buhari’s head in one of his broadcasts? cheesy cheesy
Did you just said that nothing is happening as he is in DSS Cage?? Is only you and your fellow jealous type that pretend that his boys is not giving it As E Dey Hot for FG and security agencies and you people should wait for more film if FG refuse to bring him to court on the 21st.Igbos don't forget or leave their own behind like you people did to Sunday Igbogho
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by Basiliun: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2021
why now, it seems this man is just waking up. why not the initial moment N K made the claims?
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 16, 2021
desiredhome:

Use your brain to do something positive for yourself.........this is 21st century.....the phones you are using today are made from china, some by children way younger than you.....those are countries that are using their brains positively......
Stop putting all your pains on one man......

It beats my imagination how your parents ended up having you. Well, na dem I have words with. Ha ba! I didn't even understand the nons.ense you wrote, but i realised you are a scammer. Why did your parents not train you that you decided to go into scamming? Your statement is exactly like Hushpuppi who decided to go into fraud because his country failed him. Wow! And he praised the Chinese too just like you. Your parents are useless. I'm certain they did not train you well, and the pressure for you to give them money they can use to show off is why you show your anger and post meaninglessly everywhere on this forum.

Pray I dont get you. If I lay my hands on you....you will regret it. Then, you will know that I know technology very well...and I will make your parents pay for not making you use your brain in the direction of tech but in fraud.

Also, I will send you to a school where they will teach you how to post responsibly, and how to reason and not talk off point. We need to check if you have what the Chinese call sad and happy syndrome. It's called Bipolar.

Until then, fell free to insult me back. But pray I dont lay my hands on you. I swear, your parent will kiss my feet. Mark my word.

Get the crap outta my mention. Mannerless idiotta! Fraud!
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by bigbros4real54: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2021
let both of them see one on one mnk Will rubbish you people keep packing money for rubbish
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by bigbros4real54: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2021
Amal Ewedu man
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by Khallicopyro: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
This country get k leg ooo
Na soso lie lie full every where.

Whether Buubuu or juujuu, I don't care.

I know only MNK

You still dey 'k'. This corntree leg don pass k since. Na somewhere like 'x' e dey now

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by rosechika1994: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2021
Buhari have never gone to visit any part of Nigeria except when kanu goes to jail, I hope you understand why.
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by McCoy662(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2021
klonboi:

Validate your claim by allowing Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to meet your master one on one, Because without that, MNK claim is still right
U are just a baboon. He will meet the dead Buhari in the grave.
Btw, who cares if Kanu believes it not.... Kanu that have died in Kenya
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by HYGMICH(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2021
Safyqueen:

If you mean this comment of yours then either you a cloned person as well or the most animalisticated person in the world.

Illiterate grammarian, are you done rambling?
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by desiredhome: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

It beats my imagination how your parents ended up having you. Well, na dem I have words with. Ha ba! I didn't even understand the nons.ense you wrote, but i realised you are a scammer. Why did your parents not train you that you decided to go into scamming? Your statement is exactly like Hushpuppi who decided to go into fraud because his country failed him. Wow! And he praised the Chinese too just like you. Your parents are useless. I'm certain they did not train you well, and the pressure for you to give them money they can use to show off is why you show your anger and post meaninglessly everywhere on this forum.

Pray I dont get you. If I lay my hands on you....you will regret it. Then, you will know that I know technology very well...and I will make your parents pay for not making you use your brain in the direction of tech but in fraud.

Also, I will send you to a school where they will teach you how to post responsibly, and how to reason and not talk off point. We need to check if you have what the Chinese call sad and happy syndrome. It's called Bipolar.

Until then, fell free to insult me back. But pray I dont lay my hands on you. I swear, your parent will kiss my feet. Mark my word.

Get the crap outta my mention. Mannerless idiotta! Fraud!
Use the time you use in typing this rubbish to think of something good for yourself..... that is the simple message,
Advice no be course....
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by Chicky34: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2021
Oponu goan sack him now shebi Buhari is your father's uncle

Blackfire:
This yoruba man should be sacked... is this how you defend our darling president with cracked words

Kanu should keep quiet.. we will rule as we deem fit

North2023 North2023
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by Chidywhite: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2021
What brought this cock n bull story Adesina.

Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by OmoEpe(m): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2021
The idiocy of Cownu isn't even the problem at least nobody expects sense from a Baboon like him. He is a lowlife fraudster whose life is as void and empty as the space; the question is how do his followers manage to kill their senses and descend so low as to believe the rubbish the idiot says.
He succeeded in robbing an entire tribe of their reasoning faculties
That to me is the greatest surprise
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by dotedote: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2021
klonboi:

Kanu see Buhari one on one ?
See trespassing o cool grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by Isobug: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2021
desiredhome:

In this time and age when the world are building technologies and ........
Nigerian youths are thinking opposite....... people who can't think for themselves, believing every rubbish....in this digital age shocked shocked
Even in the next 100 years this country will remain the same (poverty capital of the world) with this mentality,.... What a
Shame
Oga I only fault the delay. I don't believe what ipop said about PMB being jubril because I don't believe what I don't know. And even if I believe that it's none of your concern. I am who I am and you are Who you are. Meanwhile what do you think you know about Technologies and Digitalisation? I will not go into this
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by desiredhome: 7:37am On Oct 16, 2021
Isobug:

Oga I only fault the delay. I don't believe what ipop said about PMB being jubril because I don't believe what I don't know. And even if I believe that it's none of your concern. I am who I am and you are Who you are. Meanwhile what do you think you know about Technologies and Digitalisation? I will not go into this
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos / Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.