Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ (35028 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by musiliyukayode(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu many sins that will make him remain in custody beyond the year 2023.
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by tsdarkside(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
klonboi:

Validate your claim by allowing Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to meet your master one on one, Because without that, MNK claim is still right

hahahaha....you ipobians realy think,nigeria is some type of a banana republic were the president meets every criminal....

why should he meet with that fool when he commands a army that can level the ol south east....??
you dont discuss with a person that is weaker than you....
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by tsdarkside(m): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
you ipobians are very stvpid....
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by Fahd11: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
Femi is insane anyway..
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by Godchoose: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hummn
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by tsdarkside(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
SensualMan1:
Of what relevance is this at this moment when yoruba business are all folding up, Stone in place of Amala and ewedu, yorubas can't even fill their gas cylinder nor see food chop. The pathetic condition of the yoruba man in Nigeria should be your worry and not Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his Umuchukwu Goziri that are buying up Lagos and living large in the midst of hunger ravaging Afonja land.

Buhari/Osibanjo 2039

ehen....then you complain about magginanation....
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by goody2019: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
KANU created lies and published the lies. FOOLS bought the lies. Unfortunately for them the truth came out, the ORIGINATOR of lies would not rest, and the fools continue to believe in the obvious LIAR.
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by UnabashedIPOB: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
“We the principal aides were on a line to receive the President as he descended from the aircraft. And he shook hands with each person, having one wisecrack or the other to say, as is typical of him. When he got to me, he said, “Adesina, this is the best I’ve seen you dressed.” And we both laughed.

This is your own story. But with all due respect, we do NOT believe your lies especially judging by your antecedents. You can do plastic surgery to change, tuck in, and or firm any parts of your body but you can NEVR change your hands. If you really want to know a person's age, look at the hands and they would tell you the whole story. The hands including your finger prints are very unique to each and every individual as natured intended and that's why your print is used as an identifier.
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
klonboi:

Validate your claim by allowing Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to meet your master one on one, Because without that, MNK claim is still right
Most black men have zero sense. I don't like bushari and his people and what he's doing, but a terrorist meeting the president over idiotic claim is too dumb. Sometimes I wonder if black men are truly fully humans. Thier level of thoughts are just too below the human race.
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by berrystunn(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
I don't like buhari and APC..
I don't wish him Dead..
Buhari is very much alive

But nnamdi kanu is stupid for saying that..
Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by akdjr(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Why not tell Mr Kanu to present his fact by disclosing the real identity of the jubril from Sudan? Jubril passport, his family, ass well has where jubril must have worked in the past so that we can validate his claim.
klonboi:

Re: Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ by shegz24(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2021
Buhari and his croonies may be useless but it's quite amazing that we have Nigerians with their complete braincells functioning that still believe Buhari died years ago and we have Jubril from Sudan in Aso Rock instead.

Extreme gullibility. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 / Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede / How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.