Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

"Activists" Complain As Dawisu Is Listed As A Speaker At 'Soro Soke' Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Activists" Complain As Dawisu Is Listed As A Speaker At 'Soro Soke' Summit (18413 Views)

Politics Without Bitterness As Ganduje And Dawisu's Convoys Greet Each Other. / Dawisu To Akeredolu: A Northerner Still Won Despite Your Noise / Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Activists" Complain As Dawisu Is Listed As A Speaker At 'Soro Soke' Summit by Sheuns(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
tempest01:

You probably did not follow the events or you do not now how to think for yourself then.

I was a part of the protest here in Lagos. When it got to the extent of blocking highways, I spoke against it even on the protest ground at Alausa, but no one listened. When it got to the extent of it been hijacked by hoodlums hiding under endsars protest, I backed out. That was not part of what I signed for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Activists" Complain As Dawisu Is Listed As A Speaker At 'Soro Soke' Summit by odysey: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kessarc:
Segalink? No nau. Nigerian youths have long disowned him and his services
he saw something ahead so he pulled out I don't blame him
What he's done and still doing speaks for him, helping out with police infringements

1 Like

Re: "Activists" Complain As Dawisu Is Listed As A Speaker At 'Soro Soke' Summit by naptu2: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
A very interesting exchange.

1 Share

Re: "Activists" Complain As Dawisu Is Listed As A Speaker At 'Soro Soke' Summit by tempest01(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sheuns:

I was a part of the protest here in Lagos. When it got to the extent of blocking highways, I spoke against it even on the protest ground at Alausa, but no one listened. When it got to the extent of it been hijacked by hoodlums hiding under endsars protest, I backed out. That was not part of what I signed for.

And when highways are blocked, what the law says is to kill those blocking it?
Re: "Activists" Complain As Dawisu Is Listed As A Speaker At 'Soro Soke' Summit by ThatFairGuy: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Soro Soke youths without voter's card

Where's sense.

Emergency activists cheesy
We're all Criminals as Mr mynd44 opined

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Plans To Sell Electricity Transmission Company / Julius Berger To Build Second Niger-Bridge / Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.