Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore (8255 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by Odichi(f): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2011
Am posting this because i want to know the opinion of people who ve experience,this is my first time of feeling emotionally wrecked. I met my boyfriend in the yr 2000 . Though we were nt dating then,because i was stil young. He proposed marriage b4 leaving for America in 2007 during my nysc. But to my surprise he is no more what i think he is. He has really changed for the worst.he rarely call doesn't pick mine. Signs out wheneva am on line. Lie alot. I feel lost and frustrated wheneva i think abt d fake love he promised me and the suitors i v rejected because of him. Dont know how to start again,cos am no more getting younger. God knows i truely unconditionally loved him
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by jaybee3(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2011
Odichi:

Am posting this because i want to know the opinion of people who ve experience,this is my first time of feeling emotionally wrecked. I met my boyfriend in the yr 2000 . Though we were nt dating then,because i was stil young. He proposed marriage b4 leaving for America in 2007 during my nysc. But to my surprise he is no more what i think he is. He has really changed for the worst.he rarely call doesn't pick mine. Signs out wheneva am on line. Lie alot. I feel lost and frustrated wheneva i think abt d fake love he promised me and the suitors i v rejected because of him. Dont know how to start again,cos am no more getting younger. God knows i truely unconditionally loved him
You loved him and it appears he has moved on so the best advice you'd get around here is stand up, dust your shoulders, count your losses and move the heck on. wink
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by omega25red(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2011
poster

That is what happenes when you are in a long distance relationship. Some people get that out of sight out of mind feeling.
The problem is you already know whats up so you should start moving on (easier said than done)
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by iyatrustee(f): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2011
Dats one of the reasons i dont indulge in long distance relationships. the truth is there is no use drooling over him. though difficult, i would advice you move on.
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by feminineA: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2011
I really feel ur pains right now and i really understand wat u re goin thru. 11 yrs is a very long time u wastd on this unprofitable relatnship and feel u shld u shld ve seen this signalz b4 now. Mayb u ignored them. Wat has happend has happend. Move on, pray more,irrespective of ur age,if u package urself wel u wil meet d meet another man.let me know ow u re farin. It is wel
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by Mynd44: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2011
Dust yourself up and carry on with your life
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by kokoye(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2011
I'm sure his love wasnt fake at the time he professed it.  You probably dont know what he's going thru in the US at the moment . . it aint a cup of tea honey. . .that's all I can say.

I know how you feel, especially having invested all those years . .but you need to move on please.

The only issue I have with the guy is that he should at least have the dignity to talk things over with you. But then, who knows if he still loves you but needs to sort himself out first . .he may be avoiding you so you can have the motivation to leave if you choose to.

I will say it again - I am against long distance relationships where you cannot see each other at least once in a month.

Outta sight is out of mind especially when there are other pressing issues to occupy that mind. I have been there so I know.

Good luck . .the Lord is your strenght
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by aameyah(f): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2011
Try and ask him 'whats up'. Then you can take it from there. At this point, the worst you can do is to waste one more minute of your life on an unproductive relationship. A minute that coulda been spent meeting the right guy.
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by tboy1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2011
Them American ladies have stolen your BF
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by 190: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2011
Kai all these AKATA women NOR dey use EYE see Nigerian DI[i]C[/i]K sef ooo

ask them they full nairaland romance section dey find d[i]i[/i]ck dey go grin grin
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by MMM2(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2011
op
move ahead with ur life.
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by 2sexy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2011
That's why I love NL. Honey, the words of the experience(our elders) are words of wisdom. Yeah, what you may read in response to your post may hurt you,but its the best medicine for you health. I was there and I got the same stroke of cain you are getting now. But the paid off in the long run. Move on girl and upgrade your status. Don't let any one downgrade you. Aim higher. Focus on developing yourself. You will meet again, but when it happens, make sure that you have a list remarkable achievements. That's what I am doing now. And the girl who dump my sorry a55 is lurking around and hoping i will accept her back.
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2011
@poster
since you dont love him anymore then where is your problem? i dont get it. . . . . . . . . .
btw: i like the way you are pissed because of the lost suitors. lol PRICELESS[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by iice(f): 3:39am On Jun 02, 2011
You move on. Instead of wasting time reminiscing about your missed suitors.
Women sef.
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by kunle75(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2011
@poster,
i was in d same shoe last year when my gurl dump me for no reason,after a year and six month dating,but today am better paid off with a much younger, cute gurl and from well to do background too.so my advice for u is to move on.
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by beeman80: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2011
Your worries are over sweetie.Cry no more and come to PAPA. kiss kiss kiss After all another man's poison is another man's sushi! grin grin grin
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by Gift4all(m): 8:42am On Jun 02, 2011
Odichi:
God knows i truely unconditionally loved him

The truth is, there is no such thing as unconditional love.
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by parryon(f): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2011
sweetie,what the heck are you still doing pinning over a guy that obviously does not want you again?hey! i say move on girl!
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by Blazay(m): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2011
The reason you should learn never to put all your eggs in one omelette du fromage! kiss
Men are like eggs darling. Never put all in one basket.
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by hassymo5(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2011
Girls complain alot why?

My girlfriend and i spent 5 yrs together but of late i notice some change, she complain whenever i help my family, dis was not happening before but i dont know where this sudden change of attitude is from, NL pls what happen?
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by omoekoni(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2011
He is bored as are all men who have GF and wives.Simple
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by oladayo042: 11:32am On Jun 02, 2011
@OP
The general consensus is to move on. May God grant you your heart desire
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by hildaa(f): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2011
You do not need a soothsayer to tell you this, it is better you make hay while the sun shines. This has happened to me and the guy in question finally bow out after years of tieing me down. Now i just started afresh all over again after eight good years of engagement. This is one of the reason i am advising you to stop wasting your time with him, from 2000 till date is not 1yr. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by pepperoni(f): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2011
@poster, Half a word is enuff for *d wise*, baby girl move on, av got one abroad too dat moved on, i dint fret over him, all i simply did was to move on too, there's sum1 4 u out there dats better than him, TRUST ME!!! u'll never know until u take dat BOLD STEP!!!
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by DBestDoc(f): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2011
You don't know how to start again?
ok let me tell you----Just start again and move on
BTW what excuses were u giving to these other suitors?That you are engaged?
You don't really have to trust any man 100% until you're married.(even when married,anything can happen)

Just forget him and move on with your life because i'm surely sure he has moved on with his
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by Maximip(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2011
Odichi:

Looks like a very popular word of recent
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by dammizz(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2011
@ poster, perhaps ur attitude changed due 2 feeling of insecurity normally caused by long distance, try & retrace ur attitude back 2 how u started, make required amendments & u'll b amazed at d outcome. Dont choke d brosman. Exhibit persistence, but if symptoms persist after some time, pls commune with ur head&leg
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by coogar: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2011
Odichi:

get yourself a visa and go after him. . . .
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by gistar(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2011
my suggestion ain't easy though, i will advice u get over him.there are so many reliable guys out there who u can still fall in love with.it ain't easy as i have earlier said but then, give it a lil' tym and be ready to love again but now with all the cautioness u can think of. love hurts u shud av known that by now though.i am just getting out of a relationship too that i have invested tym into but suddenly realised that we were not s'posed to date at all, being friends with her will have been just enough.what did she do? she called and said we need a break and i cud not accept more.

wat i am trying to say is that i loved her so much and still do but then there are some things dat need to be done and even if it affects us emotionally now, we will wake up one day and find out that we had done the right thing and taken the best decision, we just did not know it then.wish u a quicj healng process. move on with ur life dear, that's just the fact.cheers
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by SouthChi(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2011
First thing, #1 rule in a relationship is "you should never have to wonder", if you "ever have to wonder" then your mate is guilty, because an honest person always has the power
to clarify a situation, but when they don't try, or if they try to make excuses instead of shedding complete light, then consider them a liar,

You should be offended that he has lied to you over and over, Asks yourself, why do you want to be with a liar?

It also seems that you were taking advantage of by an older man. Im curious to know what his age was when he first started dating you.

You have your whole life ahead of you. Get an education, exercise, eat healthy and live a positive lifestyle and good men will always beat at your door.
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by Jamesbona: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2011
Odichi:

I have a suitor that just left for America some few weeks back, though when he was in the country we were not always together 'because of distance.

The problem is that I have been going out with a married guy who happens to be more caring and romantic than my guy. I am confused, having tried leaving the married one, but just can’t stop seeing him.I feel bad whenever i think deep about this affair.  This my first time of having an affair with a married man.
Re: I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore by Jamesbona: 6:55am On Jun 06, 2011
Sorry it seems I am stalking u, just confess to Christ and your fiance and apologise, all will afterwards be well

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin / Guys Only: Answer These Questions / What Is Your Stripper Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.