Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos (52044 Views)

Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Market Women / #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by ledaman: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
When she was young, she never disturbed Mr. Olu Jacob and most of her admirers for “Urgent 2k”

She worked for her money and fame till Olu Jacob sealed it by honouring her with the ring.
Kai you deserve Guinness award with this your reply grin

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by Victorclean1: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Great lady
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by ledaman: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2021
She is an actress with pure class with her spouse
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by atheistandproud(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by holluphemydavid(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
What makes you think I'm like that.Infact I don't even know how to demand from someone
Are u for real? �
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by seyz91(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2021
cheesy Nigeria was atleast better in some wat then compare to now and

social need i remind you that the world is more messed up now as the advent of social media and various social apps have contributed to it
PlayMaker14:
When she was young, she never disturbed Mr. Olu Jacob and most of her admirers for “Urgent 2k”

She worked for her money and fame till Olu Jacob sealed it by honouring her with the ring.
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by labi1977(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2021
Slay mama
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2021
timedont:

I don't understand your screenshot. Did you quoted your own status? Are you chatting with yourself?

I have checked many times and still find it weird. Good luck
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by AfroKnight: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2021
Gandollar:
Yes he deserves this monkey tail grin

Visa to hell! grin

Wetin dis one dey write?

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by Oduduwa707: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
What makes you think I'm like that.Infact I don't even know how to demand from someone

Madam, Hunger no good!

Infact... Hunger Bad! grin
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by Lumig: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Correct girl tongue
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by Noblewealth(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2021
The third picture caught my attention, na uncle olu still get that package... Why guy man no go sick..
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by lailo: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2021
Very proud thing. She can't take up her husband name. Shmmmm
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by Eraddray(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
grandma....old don't mind the children of this generation.... strolling on this faceless platform

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by Telegram234(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Gandollar:
Women will always ask for the odd 5k. It's their entitlement as weaker vessels. If you get, give.
If you nor get, close mouth and hide your face.
If you get but you no wan give, then you don't deserve to eat stock fish, lest it's caught up in your teeth.
Lolz..
I hate women who ask for 2k, 5k or even 10k.
They are lazy and useless, the only useful thing in them is their kpekus.
I am not saying I am stingy, but before I can ever give you my one naira, you must deserve it in so many.
Like you must be hardworking, or have good qualities in you and have lot of IQ up stairs, not some dirty ones who calls their selves slay queens.
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oluwapresley:
I love her tooo!
We all love her
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
This woman go sweet well well, especially with scissors style
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by BluntCrazeMan: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Adult,

Stop reading unnecessary meaning to my reply.... It may lead to High Blood Pressure if you continue.

Thank you and may God bless you.
And you want to make heaven??
Come and enter let me see...
Savages Everywhere
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by BluntCrazeMan: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
enemyofprogress:
This woman go sweet well well, especially with scissors style
You Need Jesus
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by Wahalaperson: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Psalmistproject:

What about mom I'll love to honor (MILH)?

If you dare enter der, just one stroke, your pr*k will be shredded into pieces by her sharp toothed kpekus.

You will be struggling to shout, Jesus!! Jesus!! But your voice siezed As you watch the pieces of your prk litter the floor.

Then she looks at you with an evil smile and says, So you want to f*k your mum retard!!!? Hahaha....!!!
Your soul is mine!!!!! Hahaha!!!!

Then you suddenly woke up, oh the f*k just a dream*
grin grin
Dis one Don wako
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
You Need Jesus
the world will be a better place if only people can mind their business
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by BluntCrazeMan: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
enemyofprogress:
the world will be a better place if only people can mind their business
Yes..
The world will be a better place if only people can mind their business ..
That woman is another man's business.
Stop putting mind there
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Yes..
The world will be a better place if only people can mind their business ..
That woman is another man's business.
Stop putting mind there
pusssssy is food and not business tongue tongue
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by BluntCrazeMan: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
enemyofprogress:
pusssssy is food and not business tongue tongue
And where do we put a comment on Nairaland??
Is it Food? Or Business?? Or Any other thing Else I don't know about?
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by Gandollar(f): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oluwapresley:

HahaHaha. I find you interesting. You wanna hook up outside of here?
Lolz cheesy
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by Gandollar(f): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Telegram234:

Lolz..
I hate women who ask for 2k, 5k or even 10k.
They are lazy and useless, the only useful thing in them is their kpekus.
I am not saying I am stingy, but before I can ever give you my one naira, you must deserve it in so many.
Like you must be hardworking, or have good qualities in you and have lot of IQ up stairs, not some dirty ones who calls their selves slay queens.
So why would you even shaq up with some dirty....

Anyway, my policy when I was still in the world is hold your own, make I hold my own.
Men are also guilty of the odd 5k.
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by generalwo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Most young Nigerian girls won't model their lives after this one o.... Na the one wen dey suck pweek for national TV be their role model...... Mad girls everywhere
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by amzee(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:

No be lie
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by Gfh1: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oh
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by Frenzy01(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2021
I think say dem Wan Lynch am ni angry angry

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos by Gandollar(f): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2021
Oluwapresley:

HahaHaha. I find you interesting. You wanna hook up outside of here?
If only I knew my current location cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) / Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead / Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.