Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan (18940 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool / A PSG Fan Shattered His Television After PSG 1 - 3 Man Utd Loss (Photos) / Man City Crowned 2017-2018 Premier League Champions After Shock Man Utd Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by mbahdi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Despite the presence of d over rated goat

5 Likes

Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Great100000:
Ole is the best Coach in the World....

I heard that Man Utd board want to give him new 7 Years Contract.

Am happy for him for doing a great and amazing Job.

He is going to win Trophies for Man Utd in the next 5 Years, just give him time....
I'm with you bro, just lyk koeman of barca
Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Man U has complained about every coach since Fergie. At some point you have to ask if it’s not about the coach, maybe the team itself is just crap.

3 Likes

Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by reiddecuti: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ole will definitely SINK MAN U!
Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by Leetika: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Seems I am the only Leicester fan in Nigeria.. not seen any other. But up Leicester Leicester just decided to turn up yesterday. They have been shit all season . Playing like headless chickens. Ayoze Perez clueless but played like prime messi when he came in. Iheanacho doing what he knows how to do best . Daka getting his first goal much delight to Zambian fans who are in full support of him. But Leicester were just better in their attack and clinical. not Ole’s fault yesterday. Plus it seems the absence of ndidi helped the game. Cos ndidi is much of an holding player, the attack was so fluid yesterday. Can’t wait for Justin James our leftback to be back from injury and fofana to be back . Leicester will reach peak form.
Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by fergieboy: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Wait for Liverpool this weekend to effect his sack letter
Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by Lamasta(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
reiddecuti:
Ole will definitely SINK MAN U!
Sentiments aside Ole has improved Man Utd since he took over the club as a manager, he's only problem is winning trophy with the team...

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by uunwanaobong3: 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
A dream mancity team guardiola should use to win champions league:
Cancelo... Foden... Jesus

B. Silva.............debruyne .............. Rodri...............

Larpote................. Walka ............ Diaz...Stone.......

............... Ederson............
Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
killALIEN:
I use to see bet9inja advert. I decided to place my money on Man United, hoping to double the money for Saturday and Sunday aggressive flexing.

Brothers and Sisters, it ended in tears!

SAY NO TO GAMBLING.!!
In whichever way dey present themselvez. Man-U stole my whole salary on Saturday.
U put ur whole salary
Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
ANDREW91:

U put ur whole salary

E clear for my eyes!
I will never forgive Man U.
Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
killALIEN:

E clear for my eyes!
I will never forgive Man U.
Even for bet9ja website dem say play for fun.
Dont play expecting to win, use ur spare cash like d money u will use to buy drinks in a bar, dont use ur feeding money, dont use ur salary, dont borrow to play, dont play on credit. All these dey their website, but na greed do u.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Folaoni:

Bro, there is no sure odds anywhere
If e sure for him, he for nor come here
Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by ogbiwa: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Ole is no longer on the wheel, he's now on the passenger seat..

If they like let them employ Guardiola as head coach and make Klopp his assistant, the curse on them from all those years Ferguson was paddling results and influencing referees decision to favour them will still prevail.

The curse is valid for 20 years, so they still have 12 more years to go.

Easy bros grin

Nice one Obembet. Are you a Man United fan?
Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by Skmoda360(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ole is a thief grin
Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by Help2020: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Chloraseptic:

If they like let them employ Guardiola as head coach and make Klopp his assistant, the curse on them from all those years Ferguson was paddling results and influencing referees decision to favour them will still prevail.

Coming from an asnal fan.
Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
ANDREW91:

Even for bet9ja website dem say play for fun.
Dont play expecting to win, use ur spare cash like d money u will use to buy drinks in a bar, dont use ur feeding money, dont use ur salary, dont borrow to play, dont play on credit. All these dey their website, but na greed do u.
Agreed, i learnt the hardway.
Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by Angelfrost(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
Chloraseptic:

This is football not some dumb African Magic flick sir... Get real! Padded what result??!

Not a United fan, but I grew up watching most of their games under Fergie... They were the most complete and ruthless team in Europe and the universe by a near mile!!! They literally towered above nearly all opponents they faced!

This is as dumb as saying Barcelona is suffering because during the golden years of MSN and Guardiola, Referees favored them too much... How much favor from Refs can a single team enjoy all through whole seasons??! Lol. Guy, talk another thing!!!

United lost direction after Fergie retired with his wealth of coaching acumen (He is still one of the greatest coaches God ever created)... Having useless owners who know nothing about football further dampened them.

6 Likes

Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by rapcy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abegi, make una go sit down. Man U problem is Ronaldo not Ole

3 Likes

Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by PENNYSWAP: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
point of correction @ obembet

Ole is a plan with out a man
Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by MangekyoAlt: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
He's got a plan.
Ronaldo is clearly the problem in that team. Get rid of him and things would return to the way they were

3 Likes

Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by LoveJesus87(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Chloraseptic:

ah kilode. See prophet o grin

1 Like

Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by hustla(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Wick3:
That line-up against Leicester City was not bad at all, I just don't know what went wrong...

I guess truly, Ole doesn't have a plan.

Maguire and Bissaka are liabilities.. Both no get football brain at all

Matic, Mata, Lingard Jones should have been sold
Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by Bamzyriches451: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
All those write up just because of Ole

1 Like

Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by Angelfrost(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
hustla:

Maguire and Bissaka are liabilities.. Both no get football brain at all

Matic, Mata, Lingard Jones should have been sold

Minus Lingard abeg... That guy is good! Forget the difficult year he had.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by Truvelisback(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
kenzysmith:
Before ole came Manchester united as been off and on in the top4, Luis van gaal spend millions on players he never used( anger dmaria, facaol,depay and so on) Jose morhino came and brought old players like IBRA,Sanchez,baily,linderof) and almost sold Radford and martial with no plan for the future and still top4 was not consistent during Jose era, brought this man ole has put Manchester united back to a place of progress manutd making top4 and making the final at d Europa league is progress for me. He has assemble the most exciting squad since the days of Ferguson mixing young British with quality foreigners . to me ole Gunnar is still the man for the job .
Bringing conte will bring a short time success and live the club at disaster when he lives but with ole he is building a dominating squad that will dominates for years.
I pray Manchester united does not bow to this set of naive fans and ruin what ole has built
Na wetin him dey build wey him never build finish? Ole is a manager, not a coach. A coach will never sit down comfortably seeing his team performing poorly in the pitch.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by mikron(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
I don't want to rmbr this game, we were sluggish, no urgency, no desire to win, slow, too loose at the middle, as allowing the Leicester midfielders and wingers to run tru us, putting undue pressure on our backline, maguire was match rusty. Everything was terrible that day.

Ole should sit up and take games by the scruff of the neck and stop being too gentle with players, tell them what to do and stamp ur authority which he isn't doing now. As much as I love ole but it's glaring he can't take us to the point A we are looking for. Conte or zidane should take it from here

1 Like

Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by felzokugo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
Great100000:
Ole is the best Coach in the World....

I heard that Man Utd board want to give him new 7 Years Contract.

Am happy for him for doing a great and amazing Job.

He is going to win Trophies for Man Utd in the next 5 Years, just give him time....
I laff in adverb!!!
Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by DOTian: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
He needs to sell players like Matic and Mata and get young bloods there... Fred, McTonimay and Jones are average. He can easily get rid of 6 players there and still replace them with a solid four that can change their fortune. Their main problem is the holding midfield positions. Solkjaar is not a terrible Coach. He's not just ruthless and decisive..
Re: Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan by Thesaint141(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Oil dey ur head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires / Canada Qualify For Their First Men's World Cup In 36 Years After Beating Jamaica / Liberia Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 1- 2 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.