Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Are You Keeping The Wrong People Around You? - The Moral Code - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Keeping The Wrong People Around You? - The Moral Code (181 Views)

Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Keeping The Wrong People Around You? - The Moral Code by Brightgem(f): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2021
If you are interested in family values, Morals, Principles, and some Common sense which is increasingly getting scarce. Then we welcome you to enjoy The Moral Code content and follow across social media platforms.

Hoping we can help build a society where the abnormal is stopped from becoming normal.

Re: Are You Keeping The Wrong People Around You? - The Moral Code by Klass99(f): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Are You Keeping The Wrong People Around You? - The Moral Code by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2021
A certain nairalander with the initial of his monika as I and the last as S needs this.

(1) (Reply)

Bags Of Onions,pepper, Rice, Potatoes And More Available / City Of Light Church / Training On ECG!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.