Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced (26065 Views)

TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts / Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' / Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by wunderkindkayod(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Facebook accounts for sale.
11 and 6 years
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by Badguy77(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
The south, east, and west dont know what politics is. The real politics is in the north and for everything thats happening, it has been preplaned..So there is nothing anybody can do about it except God, God, and God..Only God will save us from these high level thiefs...Mainwhile i change dollar for 718 yesterday..Nigeria is dead
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nackzy:
Nigeria is Dead and gone
And you are still Alive living in it ( Nigeria ) undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by Antoeni(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
INCENTIVES

Food for protesters.....that was a year ago!

I remember going to the laundry on a Saturday about this date last year, the road was blocked and there was a musical band right in the middle of the road at Gbagada. The cans of Heineken that had been taken down as at 10am were unbelievable. Some folks were indeed already drunk by that time !

Food, drinks, weed/drugs, sex etc were incentives that were in the mix. Maybe it even beclouded the mission to a certain extent for a segment of the protesters.

It would be nice to have the organisers have a review, now that is a year after, to diagnose the lessons, the gains, the loses and the way forward!

On a lighter mood, there was a huge lesson in incentives.

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by WaffenSS(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
No one has provided any single irrefutable proof that anyone was killed by the security agents in Lekki a year later.

All we have are claims and suggestions of people like these who're milking the lies to remain relevant.

And the worst part is the useless lazy bums who keep on believing these lies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by mrikay: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Normal Afonja ranting
Throw some few plates of amala, ewedu and gbegiri around and they will all shut up

Tribal sentiments have made you Foo.lish. We are talking about remembering people who died fighting for a better life for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by temitope27(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
geemd434:
We are with you.... Stand for front we dey you back.

Like I you agree share if you disagree.

Pls I want likes help me out
are going to join the protest? grin
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by Vinnie2000(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
Theunbothered:

The ENDSARS protest didn't happen only in Lekki, the protest started in Delta and spread all over the country from Abuja to Rivers to Oyo. Only Tinubu urchins who have never left Lagos will believe it happened only in Lekki.

Can u Blame Dem? sad
Many of dem have NEVER travelled out of their Mushin, Ojo, Ajegunle enclave..

They think Everything is About Lagos!

No Wonder dey call Dem Tinubu Urchins! undecided
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by mandax: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
But Nigerian youths have been silenced by ethnoreligious bigotry. For example, Nigeria armed forces would kill hundreds of civilians in the eastern region of the country, Nigeria youths don’t protest against that, they rather protest only about Lekki shooting.

Nigerian youths, especially from the south, have been silenced by their leaders who pay homage to the Fula in order for Fula to “appoint “ one of them as next president of Nigeria.
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by mrikay: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
WaffenSS:
No one has provided any single irrefutable proof that anyone was killed by the security agents in Lekki a year later.

All we have are claims and suggestions of people like these who're milking the lies to remain relevant.

And the worst part is the useless lazy bums who keep on believing these lies.

Irrefutable evidence? If you have a single shred of honour, don't collect money to support evil.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/18/africa/lagos-nigeria-lekki-toll-gate-feature-intl/index.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lekki_Massacre

Please fear God!
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by ednut1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
After leading youths on you were in your home that night
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by flokii: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
aspabay:
Who are the innocent souls killed.

Provide answers or forever remain silent

A year after, no family has come out to declare loved ones missing or do anything to suggest a massacre happened as widely speculated on twitter and other social media platforms that triggered violent destruction of properties and looting of shops across Lagos.

Even CNN has retracted its story and most international news media have apologized on the wrong use of "massacre".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by ipswitch: 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Foe all those who kill and constantly trample on rights of Nigerian citizens, the hottest part of hell will be their final resting places.
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by mandax: 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
faith2kool:
Nigerian rapper, Folarin Falana, AKA Falz has said Nigerian youths will not be silenced by anyone.

There are speculations that some citizens would mark the one year of the protests against police brutality and corruption with another protest.

Falz, while reacting to statement by the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, barring interested persons from staging any EndSARS remembrance protest, said innocent people were killed just because they were asking not to be killed or brutalized.

However, writing on his Instagram page, the Singer alleged that since the unfortunate incident a year ago, no one has been punished for the crime.

He wrote:

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2021/10/16/they-killed-innocent-souls-no-one-has-been-punished-we-wont-be-silenced-falz/

Protest of the uninformed.

SAARS was an instrument set up to prevent any insurrection in the south against the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern military dictators.

Nigeria’s flag is the symbol of the Nigerian state that established SAARS.

But anti-SAARS demonstrators wrapped the Nigerian flag around their bodies as they demonstrated.
So the oppressors of the demonstrators would see the demonstrators as people with no political conviction.

1 Like

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
evansjeff:
In all, I pity the poor. Please parents, warn your wards. We are tired of needless and preventable deaths.
pity yourself and your generations yet unborn. Stop this fear mongering.
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by HolyStriker(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
God bless you my boy. This generation of Nigerian youths is not like the oldies, be it Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo. We are together, resolute and will NEVER EVER EVER EVER compromise our love for each other and our fallen heroes

WE RISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by Kenneth10110(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Normal Afonja ranting
Throw some few plates of amala, ewedu and gbegiri around and they will all shut up

Flee from tribalism and hate mind you am not Yoruba.
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by midolian(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
aloma007:

The same way your children and entire household will perish.
Corruption will end your life so cheaply in Jesus' mighty name. Amen!
shataap! undecided
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by Joeblazeochola(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
youths rise up! be wise n lets tackle awa leaders wit wisdow, remember "this is awa land, our future n awa story"
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by ThatFairGuy: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Rinu, Dj Witch, Falz and other Soro Soke Terrorist youths Should lead the protest undecided

Let's see what happens. Bloody destroyers and liars

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by olatuns2017: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
faith2kool:
Nigerian rapper, Folarin Falana, AKA Falz has said Nigerian youths will not be silenced by anyone.

There are speculations that some citizens would mark the one year of the protests against police brutality and corruption with another protest.

Falz, while reacting to statement by the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, barring interested persons from staging any EndSARS remembrance protest, said innocent people were killed just because they were asking not to be killed or brutalized.

However, writing on his Instagram page, the Singer alleged that since the unfortunate incident a year ago, no one has been punished for the crime.

He wrote:

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2021/10/16/they-killed-innocent-souls-no-one-has-been-punished-we-wont-be-silenced-falz/

One year after

Innocent souls at LAGOS toll gate

The dead has no family members?
Has no friends?
Has no relations?

Atleast

We have seen some wounded persons at toll gate that came out to talk WHAT about the relations of the dead?

Infact during the protests at toll gate there were no live videos ... immediately they shot u ...u just die and they carried u away ?

You must be a ghost if no family after one year.

2023/fake news continue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by flokii: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Can u Blame Dem? sad
Many of dem have NEVER travelled out of their Mushin, Ojo, Ajegunle enclave..

They think Everything is About Lagos!

No Wonder dey call Dem Tinubu Urchins! undecided

Who are those Tinubu urchins you speak of?

Are you a responsible person yourself? or you think responsible people with things doing and family to cater for would pack themselves to gather in a tollgate at night all in the name of protests?
Maybe you don't remember, I'll remind you.. the protests started in some cities like Delta, Lagos, Ph and Abuja with Igbos in South East refusing to join. The one in Lagos went smoothly till resonable people dispersed to their various homes around 6, 7pm around the time Governor Sanwo-Olu declared curfew for people to stay off the streets and security operatives to enforce compliance. But the hoodlums like Dj sWITCH and her cohorts who had ulterior motives stayed back at the tollgate with already edited fake photos and fake news to circulate and cause tension in the country at midnight which they succeeded in doing and we are still counting the losses till today.

The Abuja version was completely different as Northern youths came out to face Igbos youths who were already making moves to attack stores and state monuments in the capital city. This I witnessed live so no one can say otherwise. It turned into serious tribal fight in Abuja and the Southerners had no option than give up the fight. You think you're talking to touts here?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by Ayomi90: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
geemd434:
We are with you.... Stand for front we dey you back.

Like I you agree share if you disagree.

Pls I want likes help me out
He has always been at the forefront, we saw him last year and nothing happened.
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by desiredhome: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
olayiwola72:
None of the celebrities can talk again la … they don use money close there mouth… doing the end Sars shooting most of them we’re condemning government … all those Yoruba actors will not make heaven… tinubu don use money close there mouth foolish peoples… God bless you Falz

Why the thing come pain you like this na? Nigeria never develop to this extend you want it now.......
We are still filled with bitterness/hatred for one another.......
The people shouting and complaining of bad government are not different from the people in power.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by TJWR: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Great but are there better ways we can make a more meaningful impact without standing the risk of being killed cheaply? Nigeria isn't worth the blood of innocent people.
Cuz once wahala starts now, these so-called celebrities will be the first to bail out of the country. For all we know, he might even be posting from the UK or something.
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by Commentor: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
mrikay:

Irrefutable evidence? If you have a single shred of honour, don't collect money to support evil.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/18/africa/lagos-nigeria-lekki-toll-gate-feature-intl/index.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lekki_Massacre

Please fear God!

The victims no get names?

2 Likes

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by CuteEmma(f): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
J2381:
More noise making. I'm sure Falz doesn't know these politicians are street smart. Making noise online or staging protest won't change or solve anything. It's not today police started brutalizing Nigerians.

The only solution there is, is to vote out these incompetent callous bastards we call politicians.

If Falz really want to make a difference, other than his continous shout on social media, he should encourage Nigerians to get registered and be prepared to vote out mediocrity. Period.
Who are the competent ones, if I may ask?? Don’t even mention youth, ‘cause if you look at what they do with their SUG offices, devil would be amazed.
Every Nigerian currently needs mental evaluation.

pastor, politician, police, professor, barrister, lecturer, professor, civil servant, activist, agbero, school proprietor, doctor, student
An average person from the list above is abusing his/her office to full capacity, so tell me where you wish to get your leaders from?
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by Eriokanmi: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Normal Afonja ranting
I love those brown roofs...our heritage. Many of them are over 400 years old and built when 90% of Nigerian houses were covered with bamboo and leaves.

In 1993, when you guys ran away for fear of being killed after June 12 election was annulled, we remained.

During the protests against military era and brutality in Nigeria where the likes of Beko, Fela, Gani, Falz Dad etc were being jailed and tortured, we remained, your people ran for cover.

Even last year during end sars check out the name of victims.

During Biafra war, ojukwu ran away, we remained.

Now, tell me who's the coward?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by emmnprince(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Falz should go and sleep and let DJ switch handle this

And you think DJ Switch can handle this better and all alone?

It is not a one person affair you hear!
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by sugarfrank(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Your father na SAN

1 Like

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by tenpipsperday: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
I will take him serious if I see him at the frontline

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) / DJ Cuppy: I Used To Be A Feminist, Why I Stopped Seeing Myself As Feminist / Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.