Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

How To Resolve It If I Don’t Receive The Yahoo Verification Code? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Resolve It If I Don’t Receive The Yahoo Verification Code? (361 Views)

Why Is Yahoo Mail Not Working On Chrome And How To Resolve It? / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Resolve It If I Don’t Receive The Yahoo Verification Code? by evajones9837: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2021
Whenever you try to log into your Yahoo Mail account, if your email account is enabled with the two-step verification, you must have the Yahoo verification code sent to phone. However, if you didn’t receive it, follow the below-mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check if the device you are using is connected to the internet.
2. Check if your phone’s SMS storage space is exhausted.
3. Try deleting any unwanted messages from your phone and check if you have received the verification code from Yahoo.
4. If it takes longer than usual, click on the “Send me the code again” option and check if you receive the Yahoo verification code.

(1) (Reply)

Chasing For The Best Quality Of Work / The Pros And Cons Of Buying A Condominium / How Did This Writer Hustle His Way To ₦1m/month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.