Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own (913 Views)

NA WA O: Atheists Have Taken Over The Nairaland Religion Section / A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nairaland Religion Section Is A Spiritual Battlefield. Don't Do Battle On Your Own

I know several Christians who started here as a house of fire, preaching the Word passionately and defending the things of God with all their heart. But when the enemy came up against them with his force, their house fell and great was the fall of it.

So the same people now started attacking the gospel they used to preach and speaking against the same things they used to stand for and defend passionately.

The reason that happened was because they weren't really prepared for spiritual battle, and their foundation wasn't sure and secured, hence they weren't able to withstand the onslaught of the devil when he came up against them. Matthew 7:27

When I first came to this section in late 2018, I was immediately able to sense a strong presence of the devil and his agents. It prompted me to immediately open a thread to caution those who were unaware of such, so that they'd not be caught unawares.

https://www.nairaland.com/4799803/beware-some-satanic-agents-only#72262592

Although I was new here at the time, I wasn't new to the devil and his devices, so I was immediately able to detect his strong presence here, and the concerns I had at the time has been more than confirmed to be very valid and true.

So please kindly endeavor not to take this section as a joke or lightly even if you are a genuine Christian, but ensure that you've fortified your spiritual base, before you begin to do battle here, because the devil has a strong presence here.

A lot of those posing as atheists are actually his agents and satanists, and they're just here to keep urging the gullible ones on, and to deceive them to think they are many.

You can imagine a so-called atheist, seeking a higher order than the Illuminati, another having mermaids (demons) as his profile picture, another one, giving inside information about the human body-parts market in Jankara, Lagos State.

So this is no joke but a very serious business, which if you're not spiritually prepared, you could easily get burnt.

Very important:

Do not start exposing the devices of the devil, unless you are sure you can withstand whatever the devil throws at you, because there's nothing that the devil hates more than the exposure of his modus operandi. So he would definitely come after you if you do so, and if you're not ready, you would be very sorry you did.

There's someone here who did so in 2019, and was talking about his encounter with Lucifer. Having observed him closely at the time, I thought he wasn't prepared for such despite the support he got from NL Christians. Fast forward to this year, he revealed what he went through afterwards, and it was clear that the devil dealt with him severely, he went almost insane. But it seemed he hadn't yet learnt his lesson, because he was yet doing same thing, but I thought he was not still ready for such.

So do not think that because you see us doing it here, that anyone else can also do it. We have been spiritually prepared for this battle, so we have the spiritual backing and foundation required to see us through, regardless whatever was thrown at us.

So please be spiritually guided.

God bless.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by Truthwords: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
God bless you, i have sensed it myself. A lot of nairalanders are HEAVILY POSESSED . That is why when you post something that is against their agenda, they come at you like a legion of demons. Most atheists worship the devil in secret but claim they don't believe in anything or anyone. The question i always ask is, "can you enter into a room without light and darkness at the same time ?"

Non believe in the most High Yah is automatic believe in satan. THERE IS NO NEUTRALITY IN THE SPIRIT REALM. I listened to the confessions of Altiyan Childs on YouTube, he's a former member of freemason. He said : "In the realm of the occult, the highest form of stupidity is atheism, for they are with the devil but they don't know it yet".

The Devil is really using nairaland, start with the owner and his admins. Most people can't see it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by IsaacG29(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Truth!
No place is safe, for those of you with divine instructions to do one thing or the other in the religion section, may God be with you all.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by kingxsamz(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Slow down on the weed bro.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by Ototuz: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
kingxsamz:
Slow down on the weed bro.

Exactly o
Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by Ototuz: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
IsaacG29:
Truth!
No place is safe, for those of you with divine instructions to do one thing or the other in the religion section, may God be with you all.

grin Amen
Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by Ototuz: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Truthwords:
Most atheists worship the devil in secret but claim they don't believe in anything or anyone."
Atheism simply means lack of belief in the supernatural. This includes the devil. Atheists do not believe in the devil. People who believe in the devil are called CHRISTIANS

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by Ototuz: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
[b]
When I first came to this section in late 2018, I was immediately able to sense a strong presence of the devil and his agents. It prompted me to immediately open a thread to caution those who were unaware of such, so that they'd not be caught unawares.
l
God bless.

Maybe that "strong sense of the devil" was actually a "strong sense of reality".

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by Lizlee: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ototuz:

Maybe that "strong sense of the devil" was actually a "strong sense of reality".

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
As expected, some of the satanic agents have flooded this thread with their misleading messages to deceive and distract from the truth.

Watch them closely and know exactly who you're dealing with.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ototuz:

The devil means the reality to satanists so makes perfect sense.
Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Truthwords:
God bless you, i have sensed it myself. A lot of nairalanders are HEAVILY POSESSED . That is why when you post something that is against their agenda, they come at you like a legion of demons. Most atheists worship the devil in secret but claim they don't believe in anything or anyone. The question i always ask is, "can you enter into a room without light and darkness at the same time ?"

Non believe in the most High Yah is automatic believe in satan. THERE IS NO NEUTRALITY IN THE SPIRIT REALM. I listened to the confessions of Altiyan Childs on YouTube, he's a former member of freemason. He said : "In the realm of the occult, the highest form of stupidity is atheism, for they are with the devil but they don't know it yet".

The Devil is really using nairaland, start with the owner and his admins. Most people can't see it.
Thanks a lot.

The bolded is coming from the horses mouths although the gullible would still not not to believe it.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by Truthwords: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Thanks a lot.

The bolded is coming from the horses mouths although the gullible would still not not to believe it.

God bless.

Thanks, here is the link to the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7G5CKX0je0
its 5hrs long but you can watch it in bits. These so called atheists will not see what's coming to them soon.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by LordReed(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Nairaland Religion Section Is A Spiritual Battlefield. Don't Do Battle On Your Own

I know several Christians who started here as a house of fire, preaching the Word passionately and defending the things of God with all their heart. But when the enemy came up against them with his force, their house fell and great was the fall of it.

So the same people now started attacking the gospel they used to preach and speaking against the same things they used to stand for and defend passionately.

The reason that happened was because they weren't really prepared for spiritual battle, and their foundation wasn't sure and secured, hence they weren't able to withstand the onslaught of the devil when he came up against them. Matthew 7:27

https://www.nairaland.com/4799803/beware-some-satanic-agents-only#72262592

Although I was new here at the time, I wasn't new to the devil and his devices, so I was immediately able to detect his strong presence here, and the concerns I had at the time has been more than confirmed to be very valid and true.

So please kindly endeavor not to take this section as a joke or lightly even if you are a genuine Christian, but ensure that you've fortified your spiritual base, before you begin to do battle here, because the devil has a strong presence here.

A lot of those posing as atheists are actually his agents and satanists, and they're just here to keep urging the gullible ones on, and to deceive them to think they are many.

You can imagine a so-called atheist, seeking a higher order than the Illuminati, another having mermaids (demons) as his profile picture, another one, giving inside information about the human body-parts market in Jankara, Lagos State.

So this is no joke but a very serious business, which if you're not spiritually prepared, you could easily get burnt.

Very important:

Do not start exposing the devices of the devil, unless you are sure you can withstand whatever the devil throws at you, because there's nothing that the devil hates more than the exposure of his modus operandi. So he would definitely come after you if you do so, and if you're not ready, you would be very sorry you did.

There's someone here who did so in 2019, and was talking about his encounter with Lucifer. Having observed him closely at the time, I thought he wasn't prepared for such despite the support he got from NL Christians. Fast forward to this year, he revealed what he went through afterwards, and it was clear that the devil dealt with him severely, he went almost insane. But it seemed he hadn't yet learnt his lesson, because he was yet doing same thing, but I thought he was not still ready for such.

So do not think that because you see us doing it here, that anyone else can also do it. We have been spiritually prepared for this battle, so we have the spiritual backing and foundation required to see us through, regardless whatever was thrown at us.

So please be spiritually guided.

God bless.

Was it the devil that made you delete your former moniker? LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by LordReed(m): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
I still don't get why you folk believe in a god with all power and then are fearful of another creature which you also claim is powerless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by helinues: 6:19am On Oct 17, 2021
Religious people always claiming of having invisible enemies.

You people should know one thing, if you believed some people are your enemies, then you are also their enemies as well

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by leofab(f): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2021
Christianity and hypocrisy
Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by kingxsamz(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2021
LordReed:
I still don't get why you folk believe in a god with all power and then are fearful of another creature which you also claim is powerless.
Abi o.
The same devil their god created. Who send am message to create Satan? Now they're scared of this devil even though they claim to have power over him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by yawehoverall: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2021
I second!
One need to be strong in here, when I read religious thread, I stop most times on the article, reading comment is terrible. The goal is to protect what you read. It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Truthwords:

its 5hrs long but you can watch it in bits. These so called atheists will not see what's coming to them soon.
Okay thanks.

It should come in handy in the near future.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
yawehoverall:
I second!
One need to be strong in here, when I read religious thread, I stop most times on the article, reading comment is terrible. The goal is to protect what you read. It's well.
Thanks.

May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

kingxsamz:

Abi o.
The same devil their god created. Who send am message to create Satan? Now they're scared of this devil even though they claim to have power over him. grin
It takes fools of the highest order to assume that someone who mercilessly destroys the work of his god, Satan, to the extent of his Lamentations, is afraid of him.

Obviously you both are now confirmed mouth pieces of the devil, so you can now clap for yourselves.
Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by LordReed(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

It takes fools of the highest order could assume that someone who mercilessly destroys the work of his god, Satan, to the extent of his Lamentations, is afraid of him.

Obviously you both are now confirmed mouth pieces of the devil, so you can now clap for yourselves.

Clown Jesusjnr crying that his god failed to stop a couple of atheists from ridiculing him. LMFAO!
Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by LordReed(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Truthwords:

LMAO! Since April this secret cabal of freemason world rulers have not eliminated the so called threat, leaker of their secrets? Bwahahahahaha!

BTW what is coming to atheists soon? Atheist rapture? LMFAO!
Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by kingxsamz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

It takes fools of the highest order could assume that someone who mercilessly destroys the work of his god, Satan, to the extent of his Lamentations, is afraid of him.

grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by kingxsamz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

Clown Jesusjnr crying that his god failed to stop a couple of atheists from ridiculing him. LMFAO!

Is he not the same person who said he'll end atheism on Nairaland? grin
Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

A couple of fools who worship the devil, you mean?

So it must be a good thing.
Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by LordReed(m): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
kingxsamz:

Is he not the same person who said he'll end atheism on Nairaland? grin

He is the foolish clown who said so. Yet we still dey here. Let him keep crying his foolish tears. LMAO!
Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by LordReed(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
A couple of fools who worship the devil, you mean?

So it must be a good thing.

Evidence that your god is less powerful than a dead rat. A dead rat will drive us away by its smell but your god can't even muster a fart. LMAO!
Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by LordReed(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
yawehoverall:
I second!

Is your god so powerless than reading a few articles will make you stop believing? Is that not a sign your god simply is a figment of the imagination? Is there anything that you'll read that will make you not believe that the sun is hot?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

He is the foolish clown who said so. Yet we still dey here. Let him keep crying his foolish tears. LMAO!
Yet you're the ones pursuing me like flies not the otherwise.

I'm really crying foolish tears, lol!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own by LordReed(m): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yet you're the ones pursuing me like flies not the otherwise.

I'm really crying foolish tears, lol!

Pursuing you where, in your dreams again? LMFAO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason / Envy is Evident of Sexual Deviance / I Don't Think The Quran's Claims Of Divine Authorship Is Genuine. Prove Me Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.