Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him (42727 Views)

Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / Coronavirus: UNIUYO Lecturer, A Doctor Dies In Akwa Ibom After Showing Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Baawaa:
This government is a disaster, people are killing themselves on daily basis, majority have become beggars.Buhari, you must go,enough is enough

So people don’t commit suicide in Japan or America

Y’all just want to blame the government for everything

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Nonexisting1: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Vaginarians caused yet another death of an innocent simp. It's alright.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by KingAzari: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Baawaa:
This government is a disaster, people are killing themselves on daily basis, majority have become beggars.Buhari, you must go,enough is enough

Oga rest.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by masui(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
danniyal:
Sokoloan, 9credit or Lcredit have done it again

No be lie oooo.

Sokoloan almost make motor jam me on Saturday. I don swear over my dead body if God help me commot for their ring. It's bye bye to online loan companies no matter the condition wey I find myself. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by torvickof1312(m): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
gulfer:
Not an option, there's a silver lining in every dark cloud �️�️ cool cool cool cool

This is thick and I concure to you. To every negative action there is a walking shadow that is never visible to anyone else. A hidden truth is unknown.

If my wife should live me and I'm not guilty of our been together OMO !!! Nothing go shake me. She showed her unfaithfulness. Except this guy is involve in an act that was never disclose. I asked myself that I live a happy life before meeting her and this should never be a problem when she walk away.

LIFE GOES ON....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Pat081: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
columbus007:
It's good he died in his house than somebody's house,or was he supposed to die in my father's house
abi ooo is good that way so that other person will not go to jail for the sin of one foolishness
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by jaxxy(m): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Men should u understand who their partners are and what to expect and not support expect from they asses.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by ActuaRise696969: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
RedMac:

Buhari is not the problem, the people are the problem

Before u say any shit to me in retaliation to the bolded

1. Am not in support of this stupid and wicked government

2. May be we like it or not, except he dies 2023 must come before he leaves office as president

3. If even he leaves in 2023 Nigeria will not return to what it was before 2015 overnight

4. I fear things might even get worse as I see many Nigerians repeating the same mistake of electing another nepotism man as president

5. In God we trust

Why don't you blame God?

Last time I checked, he didn't fucck up them politicians. angry. I guess someone has to do it for God, and earn title God.

He was broke yet he could afford love for a woman yet he did not realize that love isn't what he felt, he needed someone to cope with. Coping mechanisms for smokers is weed. No weed smoker can commit suicide those are survivors. grin.

If you are depressed out there to the point of death, it won't hurt to try to try cannabis first time in your life. I bet you won't commit suicide again that day grin

I watched thT on YouTube. If you ask how I know
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Edusouls(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sorry my fellow man, in women’s world is not for better for worse, but only better once it’s not they worsen the situation
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Bamzyriches451: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
See mumu dey commit suicide on top cheating woman not knowing it's even a free ticket for the useless woman to continue her cheating
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by sweetjohn(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Its a pity suicide is not the solution.
Watch the receptionist. https://7r6.com/Ioh1Im

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by poweredcom(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Wetin go make dis going comot suicide ...abi owu de d man .....and he is fraustrated ..dis man is defeated ...omo na money jare dis man business don fall d woman jakpa ....

You see ladies and fakeness

Forget Nigerian women they don't love you ....they only want to enjoy your sweat that all and offer possay

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
RedMac:

Buhari is not the problem, the people are the problem

Before u say any shit to me in retaliation to the bolded

1. Am not in support of this stupid and wicked government

2. May be we like it or not, except he dies 2023 must come before he leaves office as president

3. If even he leaves in 2023 Nigeria will not return to what it was before 2015 overnight

4. I fear things might even get worse as I see many Nigerians repeating the same mistake of electing another nepotism man as president

5. In God we trust

You had to type Buhari is not the problem cus you have a roof over your head, meals when you need it, clothes to put on and money to solve your problems. Please always remember that there are people who are facing financial challenges and no helpers to bail them out. Let's be sensitive in our words cus people are more frustrated and depressed since this govt took over. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
BlackXabbath:
Is suicide the way out?
In most cases
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by walkingshadow911: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
No woman we stay with a broke man unless she can take care of herself. She will rather leave or cheat on him.
A wife was supposed to be an assistant but the relationship between the woman and the serpent changed the naratives.
"If you fall out of cash, your wife will fall out of love"
- MUMMY G.O
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Comedian2019: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Simps everywhere
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by lookingfly: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
If na because of woman, him full gan. If it's financial problems, who doesn't have financial problems!....we move jare!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by peacemara54(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
adajid209:
The last time I put rope for my neck omo I nearly die. I rather carry help pan enter site i.e if e hot too much. I can't come and kill my self because I have no idea what waits for me at the other side. Life is priceless, succide is never a better option.

Your thought is actually that of a wise man. A terrible torture and an endless cry await all sinners in the pit of hell. Am Not calling you a sinner but anyone who refuse Jesus and choose the life of sin till he/she closed the two eyes in death, oh! Forever lost.

Dont leave this world without Jesus

If at all you are poor in this world, never miss Jesus. You may die a poor man but you will live forever more with God through all eternity.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Ifyzidane: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
In putting him self together he opted taking his life what a shame. No sympathy for him at all.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Ay04z(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
He is a simp.... As a. Man always have back up plan..... Don't be too contented if u re making d money now..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by noisy45(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
masui:

No be lie oooo.

Sokoloan almost make motor jam me on Saturday. I don swear over my dead body if God help me commot for their ring. It's bye bye to online loan companies no matter the condition wey I find myself. cry cry

I know how to deal with them just report to NITDA through there email and phone number so this with audio recording and screenshot of the email Dem go leave you for days undisturbed.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Loveurneighbour: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
No one is mentioning Akwa Ibom State Governor.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by RedMac: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ninisun:

You had to type Buhari is not the problem cus you have a roof over your head, meals when you need it, clothes to put on and money to solve your problems. Please always remember that there are people who are facing financial challenges and no helpers to bail them out. Let's be sensitive in our words cus people are more frustrated and depressed since this govt took over. sad

Those people whom you say are frustrated are not frustrated my dear, they are only frustrated because the government is not favouring them... Nigeria political system was built never to favour everybody but only few from a particular region...

And come 2023 those (whom u say are frustrated now) who will be lucky to be alive then may just be among the few that will benefit from the elected government... Else the wailing and gnashing of teeth will continue...

2023 will come, apc and pdp will present before us who they want, and not what the people want, yet millions will still go out and vote for a bad man.... That's why I say buhari is not the problem

Abeg Nigeria and Africa matter tire me
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by egunna(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Baawaa:
y don't u call a spade a spade?what exactly is d fault of Buhari in this one now?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by okoroemeka(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Baawaa:
the government is not the problem,the man that killed himself is the problem that why his wife left,only cowards and wankers commit suicide,real men don't even have time to die.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by womenareapess: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
onochurch:
MAN COMMITS SUICIDE IN HIS HOME

Mr Ukeme Robert is dead. An indigene of Ibiaku Ikot Oku in Ibiono Ibom local government area, Mr Ukeme committed suicide at his home.

Reasons for the decision to take his life are sketchy as he left no notes but his last interactions with people around him show he was going through difficult times financially plus the trauma of being abandoned by his wife.

From my findings Late Mr Ukeme Robert known on Facebook as Bebeto Roberto was visibly distressed in recent times and was unable to offset pressing financial commitments.

This brings to two the number of suicide cases recorded in Ibiono Ibom in the less than one month following the case of One Mr Edem.

Sad �

https://pmexpressng.com/how-man-committed-suicide-after-wife-dumped-him/
what a shame! You committed suicide just because that baboon of a wife dumb you ? undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by AnotherAlien: 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Justbehave:
I'm yet to understand why a man can be so weak to take his life because of a woman Disgusting I must say.
It's not necessarily because of a woman sometimes, it's the feelings of betrayal and distrust that end up getting revealed. If someone you trust with your life sometimes do certain things you didn't see coming, you might make some hasty decisions.

So it's about the feeling that follows some actions, not necessarily the gender of who caused it. Haven't we heard of someone matcheting a man to death because he duped him of some money?

May we never run into any type of feeling that will trigger suicide bro, that stuff is deeper than we think. Even billionaires and celebrities in advanced countries have their records of suicidal attempts or tendencies. Would we say money or women are their problems?
No.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Picker28: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If Na Akwa Ibom women I remove cap for them,
If money no de the go leave u de do run's outside oo, 80% of them no de there husband's house
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Onyedikachi323(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Why na killing yourself is not the best option Life goes on.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by manchyme: 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Daveambition:
E be like say i go suspend marriage plan for now ooh.. No'hing like "Happily Married" again for this country.... Wife jakpa, Husband commit suicide; na family & friends go cme gather money for burial+funeral.. This life deep pas wetin dey teach us

Forget about marriage ooo, or wait until you're like 45 to 50 years. That's the best time. When you're already getting weak.
By then you'll care less about marital problems.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by grandstar(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Suicides are contagious. If a member of your family has committed, there is a high chance that someone else within the family may take the same route. The suicide of a fellow-townsman may have enticed this fellow to do the same.

Suicide isn't the answer. The Bible assures us God won't allow us to be tempted beyond what we can bear. So, definitely, as hopeless as the man thought his situation was, in God's eye, was it more than he could bear? No. You'd be surprised how time heals wounds and changes or corrects perception.

Imagine a 19-year-old girl committing suicide because she was jilted. Imagine if her attempt failed and she survived. When she's a grown-up woman married with kids, she'll laugh at herself for trying to do away with her own life over a small boy! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth / Man’s New Face After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour Of 15 Years. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.