Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him (42714 Views)

Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / Coronavirus: UNIUYO Lecturer, A Doctor Dies In Akwa Ibom After Showing Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by kinglee007(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Someone might follow suit soon. I know it's a sin but with the way things are now, it's necessary.

I'm tired!!! cry cry cry
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by grandstar(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Baawaa:

Forget Tinubu,he will not contest but he will play vital role on who become the next president

I see Osinbajo getting the pick, that is if he's still in Buhari's good book. I suspect an Osinbajo/Zulum iacket. If Buhari endorses them, they've automatically captured the North. Zulum especially will get massive support on the North East where he's based.

Tinubu can not get there no matter his wish. The Senate and House of Representatives' antics where they outsmarted Tinubu and chose their own preferred candidates is very instructive of what awaits him come 2023. Tinubu is too much of a godfather and overlord and the North and Southeast won't tolerate him having sway over their affairs. He remains mighty in the Southwest and that is how it will remain.

Osinbajo needs Tinubu's nomination and I am sure he will get it. This endorsement and the support of evangelicals and him being Yoruba will land him the Southwest.

How will he fare in the Southeast and South-South is another matter altogether.

The biggest loser in all these all will probably be Buhari. Osinbajo is going to be his own man and jettison many of Buhari's half-baked policies especially the forex control policies which has impoverished the country since 2015. It's the foundation of Buharinomics and it bares responsibly for the lamentable level of economic growth since 2015.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Antell95(m): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
gulfer:
Not an option, there's a silver lining in every dark cloud �️�️ cool cool cool cool
Not an option but i'm deliberating on it as i type this. you won't understand
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
peacemara54:

Your thought is actually that of a wise man. A terrible torture and an endless cry await all sinners in the pit of hell. Am Not calling you a sinner but anyone who refuse Jesus and choose the life of sin till he/she closed the two eyes in death, oh! Forever lost.

Dont leave this world without Jesus

If at all you are poor in this world, never miss Jesus. You may die a poor man but you will live forever more with God through all eternity.
. Yes oo because you can't turn back the hand of time after death. Forever is too long to spend in hell. Thank God I'm still alive, there is a time for everything and a problem shared is a problem solved.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Olatemiseeni24: 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Isinku e onishoriire
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Antell95:
Not an option but i'm deliberating on it as i type this. you won't understand
Guy calm down, no go kpai yourself oo. Atleast you are not blind, lame, deaf, dumb & you're still breathing. You've many reasons to thank GOD. When life start hitting you hard you tend to feel like 'nobody understands' thesame way you will not understand what others are passing true in this journey of life. Count your blessings and name them one by one.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by cardoctor(m): 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Oya, lets blame buhari
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by sheriffman(m): 12:19am On Oct 19, 2021
Baawaa:
This government is a disaster, people are killing themselves on daily basis, majority have become beggars.Buhari, you must go,enough is enough

Oga go and kill yourself me sef go write Epistle say Buhari must go. Idiots, instead of you to address the issue na Buhari name sweet you to call. Ẹ no get governor?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by seanjy4konji: 12:32am On Oct 19, 2021
Useless simpson..na one local boy be deh enjoy the pussy now....woman weh you soppose take do blood money buy range,but house for lekki and dubai...

Woma weh you soppose use hin destiny buy versace com use you shine inside life...you come kill your sel ontop woman..weh deh knack pot belly married men before you meet am sekf from secodary school jss3 deh collect pro after school from 6 seniors...na hin u kill urself for?

Build hospitals and hotels...Use her head grind soap deh take am bath every thursday...

Rot in hell...

Mugu.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 19, 2021
RedMac:

Those people whom you say are frustrated are not frustrated my dear, they are only frustrated because the government is not favouring them... Nigeria political system was built never to favour everybody but only few from a particular region...

And come 2023 those (whom u say are frustrated now) who will be lucky to be alive then may just be among the few that will benefit from the elected government... Else the wailing and gnashing of teeth will continue...

2023 will come, apc and pdp will present before us who they want, and not what the people want, yet millions will still go out and vote for a bad man.... That's why I say buhari is not the problem

Abeg Nigeria and Africa matter tire me

Buhari is the problem! Why make policies that will not favour the poor? Well maybe you are one of his goons sha but always try to put yourself in other people's shoes.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Odichi(f): 5:43am On Oct 19, 2021
This present administration brought a lot of bad luck with it. The rate at which people commit suicide is alarming. I rarely heard suicide news during the last administration.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by goodheart02(m): 5:44am On Oct 19, 2021
RedMac:

Buhari is not the problem, the people are the problem

Before u say any shit to me in retaliation to the bolded

1. Am not in support of this stupid and wicked government

2. May be we like it or not, except he dies 2023 must come before he leaves office as president

3. If even he leaves in 2023 Nigeria will not return to what it was before 2015 overnight

4. I fear things might even get worse as I see many Nigerians repeating the same mistake of electing another nepotism man as president

5. In God we trust

Stop saying shit. Buhari is the problem. What was the suicide rate during the tenure of past presidents?? This regime has stretched many people to their endurance limit, and everyone has his own limit of which some are not working strong to keep enduring
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by zedegit: 6:47am On Oct 19, 2021
onochurch:
MAN COMMITS SUICIDE IN HIS HOME

Mr Ukeme Robert is dead. An indigene of Ibiaku Ikot Oku in Ibiono Ibom local government area, Mr Ukeme committed suicide at his home.

Reasons for the decision to take his life are sketchy as he left no notes but his last interactions with people around him show he was going through difficult times financially plus the trauma of being abandoned by his wife.

From my findings Late Mr Ukeme Robert known on Facebook as Bebeto Roberto was visibly distressed in recent times and was unable to offset pressing financial commitments.

This brings to two the number of suicide cases recorded in Ibiono Ibom in the less than one month following the case of One Mr Edem.

Sad �

https://pmexpressng.com/how-man-committed-suicide-after-wife-dumped-him/

The woman that dumped him is it the one laughing like stockfish in that picture?

Was it worth it?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by masui(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2021
noisy45:

I know how to deal with them just report to NITDA through there email and phone number so this with audio recording and screenshot of the email Dem go leave you for days undisturbed.

Please throw more light on audio recording aspect and the screen shot.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by desiredhome: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2021
RedMac:

So u see, unless we the people come together in one voice and say no to apc and pdp and support a good man regardless of which party, then I see us hovering around the triangle of disaster over and over again

I am hearing the next president is likely to be Tinubu... What a disaster that would be

Buhari is not the problem, the problem is the greedy and selfish nigerians who are ready to sell their future for a plate of portage yam.....like the case of Issor and Jacob in the Bible......
We want it now now now...... nobody wants to build from scratch but want to hammer.......

The covid-19 is a serious case that changes a lot of things worldwide and for a developing country like Nigeria that have just one source of income will not expect much......

The fact that someone can become millionaire overnight and people will begin celebrate him leaves lot to wonder.......

No matter who becomes the president of Nigeria, with the mindset of get rich quick in our people, the situation will not change......

Do your own good make I do my own good so that our country will be good/better.....we are even better than most of the countries we run to for greener pastures, the difference is the mentality we have....

And how would a reasonable person enter/ context for a position for purpose of stealing/looting? You loot from from your country to hide in another country while your country is dying and you still come and blame your country for being poor grin

Until we do away with this slave mentality.,.....
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by RedMac: 8:21am On Oct 19, 2021
goodheart02:

Stop saying shit. Buhari is the problem. What was the suicide rate during the tenure of past presidents?? This regime has stretched many people to their endurance limit, and everyone has his own limit of which some are not working strong to keep enduring

You don't get me do you?, Am not saying buhari is not the problem here, all am saying is that we knew he was a disaster yet many who are complaining today who knew before hand that he was a disaster voted for him... So when u know something is going to give u problem and go ahead to do that thing, who then is the real problem

Come 2023 many will still repeat the same mistake of electing someone who is not capable by any means and the crying will still continue...

You know it that Nigerians don't learn from their mistakes
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by RedMac: 8:31am On Oct 19, 2021
desiredhome:

Buhari is not the problem, the problem is the greedy and selfish nigerians who are ready to sell their future for a plate of portage yam.....like the case of Issor and Jacob in the Bible......
We want it now now now...... nobody wants to build from scratch but want to hammer.......

The covid-19 is a serious case that changes a lot of things worldwide and for a developing country like Nigeria that have just one source of income will not expect much......

The fact that someone can become millionaire overnight and people will begin celebrate him leaves lot to wonder.......

No matter who becomes the president of Nigeria, with the mindset of get rich quick in our people, the situation will not change......

Do your own good make I do my own good so that our country will be good/better.....we are even better than most of the countries we run to for greener pastures, the difference is the mentality we have....

Thank you very for understanding me, many are just here shouting buhari is the problem up and down, did buhari vote him self there no, will the next president vote him self in no...

Nigerians will still vote a useless man come 2023, I ask my self so in all over the country we can't find a man who will lead Nigeria aside this old urchins recycling them self over and over again...

Our weeping never start, una go see problem tire... They warned y'all buhari was a bad man una no hear, now we are saying Tinubu, atiku, Jonathan, PDP, APC are not what Nigerian wants many will not listen now

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by desiredhome: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2021
RedMac:

Thank you very for understanding me, many are just here shouting buhari is the problem up and down, did buhari vote him self there no, will the next president vote him self in no...

Nigerians will still vote a useless man come 2023, I ask my self so in all over the country we can't find a man who will lead Nigeria aside this old urchins recycling them self over and over again...

Our weeping never start, una go see problem tire... They warned y'all buhari was a bad man una no hear, now we are saying Tinubu, atiku, Jonathan, PDP, APC are not what Nigerian wants many will not listen now

Buhari is not as bad a people paint him, he is trying his best, the problem is the people and their mindset like I said before,........
During the election campaign that brought in Buhari, I knew a lot of people that refused to vote because neither Buhari nor Atiku were good for the position of a president.....

Unfortunately, Nigeria has not gotten to that level of strong decision as they are still being swinged by high level of poverty.......the criminal politicians will always have their way......
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Hizique(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2021
I just pity all this useless blogger posting nonsense just to get views, from what you wrote you said he committed suicide because his wife left him then you said he didn't drop any note so how did you draw the conclusion as to the reason for the suicide.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by noisy45(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2021
masui:

Please throw more light on audio recording aspect and the screen shot.

Google search NITDA copy out there phone numbers and call them while on call record the call and forward it to those loan apps customer care WhatsApp numbers and also send a complaint email to NITDA screenshot it and also send it to those loan apps WhatsApp numbers if they threaten to defame your character to your other phone contacts also get a police anti fraud unit whatsapp number complain to them screenshot your message send to those loan apps, also tell those loan apps that you have forwarded there threats messages to your lawyer. Dem go gentle leave you for weeks undisturbed. grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Tunagee(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2021
onochurch:
MAN COMMITS SUICIDE IN HIS HOME

Mr Ukeme Robert is dead. An indigene of Ibiaku Ikot Oku in Ibiono Ibom local government area, Mr Ukeme committed suicide at his home.

Reasons for the decision to take his life are sketchy as he left no notes but his last interactions with people around him show he was going through difficult times financially plus the trauma of being abandoned by his wife.

From my findings Late Mr Ukeme Robert known on Facebook as Bebeto Roberto was visibly distressed in recent times and was unable to offset pressing financial commitments.

This brings to two the number of suicide cases recorded in Ibiono Ibom in the less than one month following the case of One Mr Edem.

Sad �

https://pmexpressng.com/how-man-committed-suicide-after-wife-dumped-him/

Its only a foolish man who would kill himself, especially cos a woman left him.
He was so foolish! Does he not know that humans would always be humans? besides, did he not know how women reason? The men whose wives stayed with them through thick and thin, were just lucky, or the women were God fearing.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by oyeraff: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2021
The man is a fool
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Emmanuel909090: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kai, i feel his pain, he finally found peace.
I hope she lives a better life now.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by goodheart02(m): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2021
RedMac:

You don't get me do you?, Am not saying buhari is not the problem here, all am saying is that we knew he was a disaster yet many who are complaining today who knew before hand that he was a disaster voted for him... So when u know something is going to give u problem and go ahead to do that thing, who then is the real problem

Come 2023 many will still repeat the same mistake of electing someone who is not capable by any means and the crying will still continue...

You know it that Nigerians don't learn from their mistakes

Yeah you're so right. Nigerians get problem I swear
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Okonjo123(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
I love sex somuch i cant live wtih aut sex oo i need a girl in my life my number is 08081085206 Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth / Man’s New Face After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour Of 15 Years. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.