Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,304 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

What Is Wrong With Benue And Plateau Indigenes? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With Benue And Plateau Indigenes? (938 Views)

Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) / Ortom Commends Remi Tinubu For Identifying With Benue’s Flood Victims / Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Benue And Plateau Indigenes? by debaj10: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
This is a serious question.

Every Citizen had a right to defend their lives and possessions-
How many times will their communities get ransacked, women raped, houses razed and children killed or kidnapped, before they get sense and take action?

Prevention is better than cure-
By now, you know that the police and army will always stop reprisals.
So why, after all these years, haven't these people devised a plan to protect, detect and repel these attacks?

Abi Lalasticlala, if it were your people, what would you guys do?

Again, what is wrong with Benue and plateau indigenes?
Re: What Is Wrong With Benue And Plateau Indigenes? by Staypositive: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ma gee
It is well....

Na why fulanis dey fear igbos because dem no reach, wetting dem know igbos knows it x2

If na for Igbo land the fulanis dey kill people like chickens by now all the igbos in that community go get gun...

As una see me like this I no get gun but I get matchet for security reasons....

Guys I'm on gaurd 24/7.....

And I won't take shiiit from any headslammers.... Any person wey come my way I go use matchet cut your ear I no dey look face...

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Benue And Plateau Indigenes? by debaj10: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
lol
bro, u dey vex o
Whagwan?
Staypositive:
Ma gee
It is well....

Na why fulanis dey fear igbos because dem no reach, wetting dem know igbos knows it x2

If na for Igbo land the fulanis dey kill people like chickens by now all the igbos in that community go get gun...

As una see me like this I no get gun but I get matchet for security reasons....

Guys I'm on gaurd 24/7.....

And I won't take shiiit from any headslammers.... Any person wey come my way I go use matchet cut your ear I no dey look face...

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Benue And Plateau Indigenes? by kingsways: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
debaj10:
This is a serious question.

Every Citizen had a right to defend their lives and possessions-
How many times will their communities get ransacked, women raped, houses razed and children killed or kidnapped, before they get sense and take action?

Prevention is better than cure-
By now, you know that the police and army will always stop reprisals.
So why, after all these years, haven't these people devised a plan to protect, detect and repel these attacks?

Abi Lalasticlala, if it were your people, what would you guys do?

Again, what is wrong with Benue and plateau indigenes?

I don't know the answer to that question
Re: What Is Wrong With Benue And Plateau Indigenes? by debaj10: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
kingsways:

I don't know the answer to that question
who knows if there were protests in Benue yesterday?
cos I didn't hear anything o
Re: What Is Wrong With Benue And Plateau Indigenes? by Arda1000(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Their elites have sold them off that's why
Re: What Is Wrong With Benue And Plateau Indigenes? by debaj10: 2:48am On Oct 25, 2021
if your elites did same with your people, what would you do?
Arda1000:
Their elites have sold them off that's why
Re: What Is Wrong With Benue And Plateau Indigenes? by Arda1000(m): 4:06am On Oct 25, 2021
debaj10:
if your elites did same with your people, what would you do?
find a means to protect myself and my family
Re: What Is Wrong With Benue And Plateau Indigenes? by 9japride(m): 4:38am On Oct 25, 2021
I believe it has to do with the way they practice Christianity, by forgiving their enemies and praying to God to change the situation of things. This is from my contact with few middle belt people. They should read their Bible properly and noticed that the Israelites fought a lot of battles. They should know they are dealing with people who don't value human lives and are still living in the barbarian Era. The nation of Israel today don't joke with security and if you ever attack them, they give it back to you 100 times. That's the only way to defeat your enemies. They have son's and daughters who serve in the army, these ones can train them on self defense. I just weak for them.

(1) (Reply)

I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision / Russia Bombs Europe's Largest Nuclear Power Plant, Fire Breaks Out / Female Inmate Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.