Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment (7717 Views)

Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) / Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by nukumadu: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by chatinent: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Drop all en details baba.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by Commentor: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
You sure it is up to 1 billion?

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by Davash222(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
Una no dey ever hear word

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by chatinent: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
Make i help you track small sha.

Here are his social media details:

Facebook: https://facebook.com/bamise.samson.5?_rdc=1&_rdr

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Imaginelender

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-n0tPOUZTEaDNUh4tmZACw

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/imaginelenders/

WhatsApp tracking: premium.

SMS tracking: premium

IP address: premium

Real time location: premium.

Loot address: Plot 29A, Adebisi Ogunniyi Crescent, Lekki, Lagos

Phone number: 08038650149

Possible new phone number affiliated with IP Address: Premium.

Possible BVN: Premium.

Very recent check in: 83 Lewisham High Street, 1st Floor, London, England, SE13 5JX.

Human figures together with bearer: three persons.

Another check in: The Clarendon Hotel, UK.

Visited places: Dordan Barracks Mammy Market @ Dodan Barracks Obalende Ikoyi Lagos.

People who may know them in Nigeria:
- Emmanuel J Etti: https://facebook.com/emmanuelj.etti
- Kiki Loretta Onwubuke: https://facebook.com/nkechi.onwubuke
- Another affiliate working in Zenith bank: https://facebook.com/alfredinno?_rdc=1&_rdr. His sister: https://facebook.com/abosede.tsevende (find through his sister).

Attached are possible affiliated locations (not exact).

Last picture shows possible location of one of the fraudsters (affiliated) as at 5:32pm today.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by gambia(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Davash222:
Una no dey ever hear word

Don't mind the jokers, they want to make it over night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by nukumadu: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by temitope27(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Are you DSS or EFCC

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by nukumadu: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by chatinent: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
nukumadu:
@chatinent This is well appreciated

It's not free.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by lilvicky68(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Una no hear the name??
Imagine Global solutions.. grin

Make una just dey imagine una money back for una pockets grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by chatinent: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by nukumadu: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by Baawaa(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
chatinent:

My charge is ₦500k.

(3000 seconds remaining or I'm done and dusted).
Have they see the fraudster

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by chatinent: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Baawaa:

Have they see the fraudster

That's not my job so I don't care. Only greed makes people lose so much.

A tracker can only track possible locations and everybody affiliated with the scam....then, it will lead to the uncle (using real time location).

Na so I use catch my scammer. En chop beating no bi small.

If na small money and not a ponzi-like transaction, I'll understand. But if you have billions to give to Ponzi, you dare not need a free tracking. No tracker worldwide will do the free.

By the way, I am going to do it on Nairaland. So it's real time.

13 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by Baawaa(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
chatinent:

A tracker can only track possible locations and everybody affiliated with the scam....then, it will lead to the uncle (using real time location).
Well done sir grin grin
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by PaulSilas: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
chatinent:

Na so I use catch my scammer. En chop beating no bi small.

If na small money and not a ponzi-like transaction, I'll understand. But if you have billions to give to Ponzi, you dare not need a free tracking. No tracker worldwide will do the free.

By the way, I am going to do it on Nairaland. So it's real time.

Thanks alot bro

The question is he in Nigeria at the moment?

You need to see the way this guy marketed is company from Nairametrics to the moon, to even hiring KPMG, to involving a finance house. He was ticking all the boxes. Most of these people especially the people I know won’t knowing enter a ponzi scheme with millions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by PaulSilas: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
Commentor:
You sure it is up to 1 billion?

Its more than, cause more people are turning up.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by Olumighty123(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
lilvicky68:
Una no hear the name??
Imagine Global solutions.. grin

Make una just dey imagine una money back for una pockets grin

Yousef imagine am grin

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Greedy Nigerians will never learn, abeg make una getat

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by nukumadu: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by chatinent: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
nukumadu:
@chatinent This is well appreciated

Cos I want to help, locate this person: https://facebook.com/alfredinno?_rdc=1&_rdr.

He works at Zenith Bank close to that location in the map above.
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by chatinent: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
nukumadu:
You guys making fun, it is not a funny matter pls. He conducted a legit business from what we could all see. He had a physical location and sent people out to the fields to carry out money lending to market women.
Investing in a business like that is not a crime. It was not a money-doubling business.

@c hatinent I appreciate your effort so far but like I said I was not the one directly involved. It is my aunt and she is currently in the hospital because of this. I am just a student.

For the benefit of the unsuspecting public, let's get this post to the front page. Their website imaginelenders.com and instagram handle @imaginelenders are still very much active and there is a possibility of others falling victim. @seun

Baba, tracking mah on its own cost me. Na why many people dey collect money first.

@PaulSilas

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by chatinent: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
PaulSilas:

Thanks alot bro

The question is he in Nigeria at the moment?

You need to see the way this guy marketed is company from Nairametrics to the moon, to even hiring KPMG, to involving a finance house. He was ticking all the boxes. Most of these people especially the people I know won’t knowing enter a ponzi scheme with millions.

When it's too good, it's likely scam.

Real time location, phone tracking, sms tracking , WhatsApp tracking is a premium package.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by chatinent: 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
I've updated my first post.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by ednut1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
How can his wife be chairman of bod while he is MD. That's illegal and criminal minded.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by Emmadoc: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
chatinent:

Baba, tracking mah on its own cost me. Na why many people dey collect money first.

@PaulSilas

I for like learn this tracking o.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by chatinent: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
nukumadu:
You guys making fun, it is not a funny matter pls. He conducted a legit business from what we could all see. He had a physical location and sent people out to the fields to carry out money lending to market women.
Investing in a business like that is not a crime. It was not a money-doubling business.

@chat inent I appreciate your effort so far but like I said I was not the one directly involved. It is my aunt and she is currently in the hospital because of this. I am just a student.

For the benefit of the unsuspecting public, let's get this post to the front page. Their website imaginelenders.com and instagram handle @imaginelenders are still very much active and there is a possibility of others falling victim. @seun

Report page to Instagram then...they'll run away for good.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by chatinent: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
Emmadoc:

I for like learn this tracking o.

For some few dollars, you can.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by muller101(m): 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Behind every irresponsible man . There must always be a woman.
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by Emmadoc: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
chatinent:

For some few dollars, you can.

How many $?
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by 3gpvids: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Another MBA forex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Professor "Richard Akindele" Involved In Sex-for-mark Scandal (listen) / Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. / Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.