Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment (7734 Views)

Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) / Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by o9o9: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
agohmamuda:

I think she already did, they claimed they will reach her in 10 working days, this is 3 weeks or a month now.

What was the method of payment?
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by agohmamuda(m): 6:04am On Oct 18, 2021
o9o9:

What was the method of payment?

Transfer. She took the account details to her bank to complain. Her bank told her its not a regular account that is a Flutter wave account. That it/might cost her alot to recover her money. She was advised to send a complain mail to flutter wave that they will respond in 10 working days, its been a month now. Nothing. Positive
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by agohmamuda(m): 6:05am On Oct 18, 2021
manlawal:
let her call whenever money enter the account they withdraw it

Which number she won call. People weh no respond to her complain email.
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by agohmamuda(m): 6:05am On Oct 18, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

200k no be 1naira but we lost millions for mmm sha.

It is well oh.
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by o9o9: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2021
agohmamuda:

Transfer. She took the account details to her bank to complain. Her bank told her its not a regular account that is a Flutter wave account. That it/might cost her alot to recover her money. She was advised to send a complain mail to flutter wave that they will respond in 10 working days, its been a month now. Nothing. Positive

Send another email to flutterwave. They refund and do reversal.

Also chat them up on Twitter @flutterwave. They respond.
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by Geeman23(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2021
chatinent:

That's not my job so I don't care. Only greed makes people lose so much.

A tracker can only track possible locations and everybody affiliated with the scam....then, it will lead to the uncle (using real time location).

Na so I use catch my scammer. En chop beating no bi small.

If na small money and not a ponzi-like transaction, I'll understand. But if you have billions to give to Ponzi, you dare not need a free tracking. No tracker worldwide will do the free.

By the way, I am going to do it on Nairaland. So it's real time.
can I learn this skill from you sir
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by chatinent: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2021
Geeman23:
can I learn this skill from you sir

$500.
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by Geeman23(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2021
chatinent:

$500.
Ah.. am a struggling student. Help slash if you can sir
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by chatinent: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2021
Geeman23:
Ah.. am a struggling student. Help slash if you can sir

Ok.

$400.

It's lucrative so you'll make it up in no distant time.
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by agohmamuda(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
o9o9:

Send another email to flutterwave. They refund and do reversal.

Also chat them up on Twitter @flutterwave. They respond.

Ok Boss. Tnks I will
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by BItt: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
nukumadu:

hello where you able to track them
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by Zaddytonla: 8:42pm On May 19, 2022
Finally got my order from @phonesweetshopng.
I’m really sorry for calling them out.
I thought I was scammed actually but I wasn’t.
I’m sorry guy�
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by Agohmamuda1: 8:51pm On May 19, 2022
Thank you everyone.
She got the phone since though but then we forgot to clear the message.
Please we got the phone and we really appreciate.
Phonesweetshopng is reliable

https://instagram.com/phonesweetshopng?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Best phone plug in IB ✅
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 19, 2022
Zaddytonla:
Finally got my order from @phonesweetshopng. Scammer
I’m sorry guy�
keep fooling yourself. Scammers
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 19, 2022
Agohmamuda1:
Thank you everyone.
Phonesweetshopng is reliable scammers

Best phone plug in IB ✅
scammers
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 19, 2022
Zaddytonla:
Finally got my order from @phonesweetshopng. Scammer
I’m sorry guy�
keep fooling yourself. Scammers
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by ThePlugg(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2022
This guy is still in Lagos
Re: This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment by Jitssss: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Agohmamuda1:
Thank you everyone.
Phonesweetshopng is reliable

Best phone plug in IB ✅
Thieves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail / NAFDAC Busts Forgery Syndicate Linked To Indians, Mexicans - Punch / Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.